Home and Away (4 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HAHA well it would be bad if I didn't cap this episode since we just saw a topless Jack which I assume you would want. Someone will recap more then likely I. :p

oh we shall easily be 4100. Cause us BOS HAA fans are awesome like that. ;)

Oh it's back on *races away*.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hey guys, I'm not at home, so could I grab a recap off of anyone willing to do one?

Thanks in advance!!

Congrats in advance to us all for 4100! Woot woot. We're catching up to the O.C!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Lisa's dress was better then Belle's. Rope as a belt hmm no Belle.

Oh wait ago Lucas all bragging to Drew well not quite bragging but you know you don't have to tell everyone everything. Especially about sleeping together to her ex I mean gee what doesn't he share.

<3 Kit to bad she didn't go to the ball. Bad Kit for telling about where Sam was I mean logic would dictate Dr\physios don't give out where they live to patients.

Wait to ago Sam for being a totally bitch to Jack and after he put a real effort to make up for the other day. If she was going to be like that she should of stayed away nobody likes a date/company like that. But at least she applogised in the end.

Awwww Brad's going to get lucky but what he did was so nice. Looks like Irene will be going on her break soon. Cassie likes to make a scene.

WOAH the Summerbay teenagers actually go to school. I am shocked. YAY Martha getting closer to dancing/bad Martha.

Not a bad ep.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Alright and now for the recap:

* Last minute preparation was done for the ball, Belle made another excuse not to spend sometime with Lucas alone. Lucas begins to suspect even more something is up.

* At the hospital James has had a good first week. Kit arrives for her ultrasound\check-up. James and Kim both attend.

* Lisa is excited about the ball but drew has other people on his mind. Lisa goes off to the toilet while Drew shares a joke with Belle, Lisa comes back and sees it all.

* Jack is getting ready for the ball and tries to crack a joke but Sam is in a mood from yesterday. Kit tires and explains how relationships and women work but instead it seems what she is talking about brings truth to her own relationship with James.

* The mysterious man goes into the hospital and checks up Sam's contact details.

* Brad and Sally are very much in love caught kissing on the couch by Cassie, Ric and Matilda while they all go off to get ready Brad tells Ric how much in love he is with Sally.

* At the ball Lucas & Belle and Drew and Lisa begin small talk but each part there separate ways, Lisa's way of keeping Drew away from the ever watching eye of his ex Belle. Belle becomes 'hot' and is very affectionate towards Lucas.

* Jack again gets pushed away and ignored by Sam.

* Belle and Drew can't keep their eyes off eachother. Lucas talks to Drew about what he is feeling and the hot and cold nature of Belle.

* James brings the ball to Kit. With sparkling mineral water and a picnic. James and Kit begin to talk about their relationship and kiss. (awwww)

* Lucas has a bit of a blow-up with Belle as he can't seem to do anything right. Jealous Drew\Belle only have eyes for each other.

* The hitman after arrives at Sam's place of residence but with no Sam there. He makes up a story about being the husband of a hospital patient and Kit tells him that she is at the ball at the surf club.

* The door prize is announced and Irene wins an all expenses paid trip to Europe.

* Brad and Rachel announce their surprise to the Bay with the money from their mother's estate and Emily’s - The North Districts Area Health Flynn Saunders Fellowship. Everyone is shocked especially Sally. Brad and Sally share a passionate kiss while an upset Cassie storms off. Sally invites Brad to spend the night.

* Jack tries to make up with Sam but she won't have a bar of it.

* Drew and Belle continue to watch every other. Drew goes outside for air and Lisa follows. Lisa is keen to head down to the beach for fun but Drew in no uncertain terms tells her that he is sorry, he isn't in love with her. The hitman watches on in his car.

* An angry Lisa storms back into the surf club and verbally attacks Drew. She then makes a scene and throws a drink on him while everyone looks on in shock.

* Drew and Belle each confess their feelings to each other and that they are still in love with every other.

* Sam apologises for how she acted towards Jack.

* The hitman phones in that he has confirm visual sitting of Sam\Kylie.

Next week the love square. Belle & Drew are hiding their feelings from Lucas but will Lisa tell Lucas the truth.

Martha begins to fall for Cam despite what Tony and everyone else has to say about his bad influence. Cam asks Martha to work for him and then offers her the chance to double what she is earning.

For Tasha:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2999/vlcsnap154548dp3.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8349/vlcsnap154602lp6.jpg
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3011/vlcsnap154667fy6.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/8197/vlcsnap154684dp0.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7418/vlcsnap154716rp5.jpg
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9923/vlcsnap156576rq9.jpg
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6762/vlcsnap160929lm5.jpg

:D

*dusts off hands, my work here is done.*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nathan, you are my new best friend. Thanks soo much for those pics. Looks like Paulie doesnt mind showing off his new body <3 and i aint complaining. He has done well. And Jacky in a suit, thats almost as hot as a half nakie Jacky :p Martha you dont know what your missing out on :p

And as much as i hate to admit this, Sam's dress, and Sam looked really pretty tonight. And Irene's "OMG's" were funny :p And Brad's surprise was so sweet, him and Sally are so cute. Cassie, well oh wellz. Oh and Ric's "Brad and Sally sitting in a tree" sooooo cute and funny, bless him!!

Haha, cant wait for next week. Lots of Cammy, lots of Cammac. Dont like Tony having a go at Martha, but oh wellz. Her new job at the Rocket Club, is gonna be awesome and very interesting. And she looks very pretty too :D

And Rusty, my new best friend, his Shane's goon btw. Love him :D Cant wait till next week. Sam will be gone on tuesday, i think, i hope :D

ANd thank you again Nathan for the pics :D

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh I have a friend. ;)

Yeah forgot to comment on that, that part with Ric teasing Brad was funny. Oh and how Mattie said 'never' was funny\cute too.

HAHA rocket club what a name for a club.

Rusty oh but hitman sounds so much better.

:) Your welcome.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
thanks nathan for the recap
gosh that wouldve taken youa ges to do
really appreciated it mate
seemed liked a really good episode...hopefully i dont miss anymore anytime soon
oh damn gonna miss mondays as well :( stupid uni

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Your welcome. :)

Hmmm it took probably 10 minutes I guess I didn't realise it had gotten that long.

HSC
4100!

HAA was pretty good last night, mainly because it didn't focus on Amanda and Kelli! :)

Oh, and lol at Irene's omg-ing!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no we didnt reach 4100 yesterday. So it took us 5 days to write 100 posts oh wellz :D

I might be missing next tues/wed/thurs eps, and they are the good Jack and Martha eps :( I hate uni

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HEHE yes Irene was very shocked and surprise.

:O oh no Tasha, stupid uni indeed how dare they.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OK, i dont know if any of you have signed up for the HAA on your mobile thing, but i just did, because a friend told me there is a mini-interview with Paul and Jodi in it. And well of course i had to sign up to read it even though she sent me the interview. But for those of you who are interested, here it is :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack 4 Martha?

Paul O'Brien and Jodi Gordon talk about TV's fave couple, Jack and Martha!!

Paul: Jack's relationship with Sam definitely got rocky there for a while because Martha decided to kiss Jack. She'd been having a hard time with everything in her own life with her relationship-wise. I don't know why she kissed Jack - what do you reckon?
Jodi: Well it's clear she kissed him because he's hot [laughs]! I think Martha kissed Jack because she's lost. She's been through the abortion, and Jack was there to help her. It was a split moment.
Paul: I think Jack thought, 'Oh this is nice but I've moved on, finally I've found someone...' Deep down, Jack still loves Martha...
Jodi: Deep down they're both still in love, hello!
Paul: But he broke her heart!
Jodi: No, she broke Jack's heart!

What will happen between Jack and Martha? Tune in to find out!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and Sam leaves this week, i think, or maybe next week, not sure, but who cares shes outta here -dances- But how cute and Paul and Jodi, dont you just love them :p I do (duh!)

*hopeful*

HSC
i was watching it while getting dressed and running late so thanks pritnep for ur awesome recap, everything makes more sense now. what was sam mad about though ? yes tasha, sams blue dress was hot!

awww poor drew, he looked so hot even after lisa threw the water or whatever it was on him

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
She was upset at Jack on Thursday for making a promise to Rorrey to see him race but he didn't actually keep it, well he made it at the end but wasn't the point. Basically Jack is the first person Rorrey has let in and Sam just didn't want to see him get hurt after all he has been through, words are cheap and actions speak louder.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I saw Kate Ritchie (Sally) at Randwick yesterday having dinner.

Didn't say hello, but interesting nonetheless.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:O Hehe that's pretty awesome. She probably appreciates it when people don't bother her so much when out and about.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kate is alwayz at Randwick, she probably lives around there :p Cool that you saw her though :)

And Sam is just a loser, cant wait till she goes byebyez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)