• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey tasha i just thought you might wana know i think i aced my exam today hehe.
zoe and tracey lovers eh? well well well. we havn't had that since gypsy lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yaaaaay...congrats SiZmOs...im proud of you :)

ahhhhhh...home and away tonite...wats happening...i cant remember...*slaps self*

"Chubby"

HSC
even though jack and tasha ( the actress....sorry tash) ahahah aren't related, it was soo romantic what he did for her in today's ep....ahahahaha

Hey Tash, did u watch the final moments of the soccer? I AM SHATTERED, I WENT TO BED CRYING *sniff*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
omg for starters i couldnt stand it when tasha was winging and moaning and crying. shutup and listen to the doctor!! secondly, that doctor should be fired if she can't talk to a patient and get them to settle down when they need to. stupid stuff.
silly alfred, he's being silly... and macca will help ric, u know he has to, but that doesnt mean that ric will forgive him for what he did to cassie... i think thats about it.

oh yeah...
--> sally's hot =)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i was soooooooo close to tears...i am soooooooooo annoyed...they did not deserve that penalty goal...stupid italians :(...sorry if anyone is italian...their just not my fav pplz atm...and when the socceroos do their lil march thing in sydney soon...im gonna soooo go and support my heros :p

n e wyz back to home and away...yeh i jsut wanted to give jack a huge hug when he comforted tasha...he was such a sweetie...i love him...but i wish it was me that he comforted...:p...kidding...poor tasha (not me)

bring martha back now

"Chubby"

HSC
Tasha's contractions really turned me off. . . .now i know what my mother went through ahahahaha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i know wat u mean...after seeing that...i was thinking i dont want to have any babies...tooo painful

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah but tasha (in the show) is just a crybaby
"ohhh i cant. i want robbieeeee wah wah wahhhhhh"

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok how about i be tasha...and isabel can be tash...ok?

well u cant blame her...its a painful thing...but guys will never know the feeling since they never have to experience it...lucky poos...:)

but thankfully jacky was there to relax her...my sweet lil guy :)

"Chubby"

HSC
awww u sound like a girl in lurrve! ahaah..........so what's happening after the helicopter crash fiasco? any spoilers someone? ahahah or is it mainly on the recovery?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ummm...well my sources havent given me any spoilers yet...but as i said b4...it has been confirmed that
martha and belle dont die
but im not sure bout the others...but i think only one of them will die...coz 4 pplz have already died...so only one left...my guess kit

soz...im still waiting for spoilers...i was meant to get it today...but i didnt...poopy

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
im not sure...its gotta be either kim or kit...

yes SiZmOs...they are my sources :p

i can also get info from my uncle...coz his clients work on the set of home and away...so he sees all the eps b4 they are aired...maybe he knows who dies *thinks deeply*

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
i consider both tasha and sizmos to be my home and away buddies now ahahah *BIG GROUP HUG*

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
bit delayed, but
*HUG*

wow, hugging two h&a fan girls at the same time... how much luckier could i get?

*hopeful*

HSC
how freaky is the zoe/tracey luvers thing.....
poor tasha but im with sizmos, she was overdoing it a bit
macca will definately save ric, i think ?

awwwww wheres my luv ?~ im a hour late but *HUGZ* <3

shortie_689

HSC
Tasha Im telling you I absolutely love that website... it is amazing im hooked...I felt sorry for Tash wen she was yelling I want Robbie... I reckon that would be so hard, it would be very difficult to go through something so emotional and painful when there is one person u want there more than anything in the world and no one knows where they are... SO scary GOD I HATE MACCA it woulda been so ironic if he lost his arm, loosing the ability to hit shame it was his left arm as I think he was right handed still woulda been funny

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)