• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

shortie_689

HSC
OMG OMG OMG

Jessica Tovey (Belle) has just become a new cast regular, Jason Smith isn't filming his final scenes as Robbie till August, Chris Hemsworth (Kim) isn't leaving till November and Jodi Gordon (Martha) is contracted to the show for another 2 years, the only person that is likely to be bowing out through the chopper crash is Amy Mizzi (Kit), as she only has a guest contract.

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh omg i saw that pic...i almost died...as most of u wouldve guessed...but its also stpid...whoever photoshopped that pic i sooooo wanted to kill...and im glad
martha has been signed on for another 2 yrs...maybe her a jack will leave together...then i'll be happy but miserable at the same time

yeh im hooked to that site as well...im like reading all the jack/martha fan fics...and some of the are just so devastating...like one of them is jack and martha being together...but she is secretly married...i so felt nauseaus after that...i wanted to kill her...but thankfully that wont happen on the show *sigh of relief*...im glad half the things they write in those fics will never happen :)

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
read this every1

http://www.dailytelegraph.news.com.au/story/0,20281,19616276-5001026,00.html

its about comparing home and aways lost souls (kim martha kit belle and robbie) to those in the actual show Lost

im glad home and away has made the papers...woot...

best show ever

*big belated hug for hopeful*

uh oh...pauly has a gf...well that sux..i think she's his gf...they went to The Break-Up premier together...thats cool...i wanna go to premiers...y wasnt i there :(...she not even that pretty...marthas prettier :)

p.s how hot does he look *dies*

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
"With Robbie now presumed dead, a distraught and heavily pregnant Tasha is seeking comfort in the arms of another man". . .huh? are they talking about jack comforting tasha?

On another note, i agree that jack's gf ain't that pretty, the fringe doesn't suite her face....Hey tash, if u find a pic of martha's bf, post it up and then compare the 2 pics.ahaha

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh i think they were referring to jack...poo heads...tasha wud never cheat on robbie especially with her BFF's hubby (jack)...and jack would never be unfaithful to martha especially with her BFF :p

ye him asking in the other home and away forum for a pic of jodi and her bf...

awwww...i love my sig...but its only temporary...until my j/m phase goes away...then im back to the oc...

oh god im a pathetic traitor :(

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
tasha1188 said:
yeh omg i saw that pic...i almost died...as most of u wouldve guessed...but its also stpid...whoever photoshopped that pic i sooooo wanted to kill...and im glad
martha has been signed on for another 2 yrs...maybe her a jack will leave together...then i'll be happy but miserable at the same time

yeh im hooked to that site as well...im like reading all the jack/martha fan fics...and some of the are just so devastating...like one of them is jack and martha being together...but she is secretly married...i so felt nauseaus after that...i wanted to kill her...but thankfully that wont happen on the show *sigh of relief*...im glad half the things they write in those fics will never happen :)
OMG i love the fan fics... I just read one about lucas and matilda... DROVE ME INSANE way too lovey dovey and to many babes and honeys in it OMG... BUT I TELL YOU read ENDLESS SUMMER and DONT FORGET ABOUT ME you will love them well I did I am waiting in anticipation for the next chapter gosh im such a loser...

and omg if that is Paul O'briens gf I have lost faith in humanity he could do soooo much better than that fake tanned large gross thing... How mean am I but she so doesnt even reach up to his standards I mean he is gorgous and she is well NOT...

Chubby said:
"With Robbie now presumed dead, a distraught and heavily pregnant Tasha is seeking comfort in the arms of another man". . .huh? are they talking about jack comforting tasha?

On another note, i agree that jack's gf ain't that pretty, the fringe doesn't suite her face....Hey tash, if u find a pic of martha's bf, post it up and then compare the 2 pics.ahaha
I know him well i have met him a couple of times and I always see them where I work... and unfortunatly having met him and jodi martha's character is sooo unbeleivably ruined for me cause she is so rude and arrogant...
but martha's bf is goodlooking but not out there like you would expect him to be

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
shortie_689 said:
I know him well i have met him a couple of times and I always see them where I work... and unfortunatly having met him and jodi martha's character is sooo unbeleivably ruined for me cause she is so rude and arrogant...
but martha's bf is goodlooking but not out there like you would expect him to be
wow...uve met jodi gordon??...omg u lucky bum...and is the guy jason smith??...omg where did u meet them...i wanna meet them??

is jodi a cow??...she cant be...she looks to nice to be rude and arrogant...:(..now im sad...

so...jodi's bf aint as hot as paul?...oh jodi ur with the wrong guy *shakes head in dissapointment*

check this pic of paul and some other chick?...this one's prettier

apparently she's the old face of Loreal...or smtg...id prefer them two to be together then the other chick...and omg how hot does he look there *dies*...i love his hair :)

chocolate_lover said:
Tasha, were do u get your cool avatars from?
i got it from other pplz avatars in the other home and away forum that im a member of...i have so many great ones :)

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
they do

was it jsut me or did cassie look pretty in tonites ep??

poor amanda...i feel so sorry for her

and poor kitty...so sad when she was crying when amanda left...hmmmm

omg wat tony said in the promo for tomoz's ep something about finding the bodies of the victims...that hurt man...

and them all praying...awwwwwwww

OMG Paul O'Brien (Jack) is like 10 years older then me...ewwwww...*sighs*

Last edited:

shortie_689

HSC
tasha1188 said:
wow...uve met jodi gordon??...omg u lucky bum...and is the guy jason smith??...omg where did u meet them...i wanna meet them??

is jodi a cow??...she cant be...she looks to nice to be rude and arrogant...:(..now im sad...

so...jodi's bf aint as hot as paul?...oh jodi ur with the wrong guy *shakes head in dissapointment*

check this pic of paul and some other chick?...this one's prettier

apparently she's the old face of Loreal...or smtg...id prefer them two to be together then the other chick...and omg how hot does he look there *dies*...i love his hair :)

i got it from other pplz avatars in the other home and away forum that im a member of...i have so many great ones :)
Acting is a talent she knows how to act nice but not how to play nice... my friend is really really good friends with her bf and jodi is a BITCH to her like seriously she is horrible and thinks she is better than anyone she is around this is what I have witnessed of her she may have been having a bad day but i dont hear flattering things about her... Go to Chatswood Chase she is always there...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol i will :p

omg Paul (Jack) is in a movie...called Love is a Square...he plays the main character...i'll send u the link

http://www.loveisasquare.com/

woot...i soooo wanna watch it

omg and i found a forum dedicated to Paul O'Brien...u can just imagine how excited i am :)

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
Did any of u guys see the asian tourism ad with Emily Perry(aka THE STALKER) in it? ahahha I was like to my mum, thats the evil Biatch in H and A!!ahahaha

. . .love is a square seems like a good movie. . .

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol i was looking at pics from the movie...and the two chicks (liz and mandy) were getting it on...*shakes head in disgust*...wat kinda movie has my boy got him self in??

ummm...yeh i saw the malaysia ad...i freaked out man...how could they put the stalker on the ad...psh

HSC
Yeah, i saw that ad too. Do u remember when she was on the Maccas "Deli-Choice" ads?
tasha1188 said:
poor amanda...i feel so sorry for her
Yeah, i agree. :(
tasha1188 said:
and poor kitty...so sad when she was crying when amanda left...hmmmm
Nope, here i dont agree at all.

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
lol i was looking at pics from the movie...and the two chicks (liz and mandy) were getting it on...*shakes head in disgust*...wat kinda movie has my boy got him self in??

ummm...yeh i saw the malaysia ad...i freaked out man...how could they put the stalker on the ad...psh

There was a pic of that??? wah???? i change my opinion on the movie now ahahahaha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^^hahahahahaha...i jsut wanna watch it to see pauly :)

to chocolate lover: yeh i saw her in the maccas ad...and that was after the frist stalker part last year...and i hated that ad

i think advertising pplz need to think twice b4 putting evil pplz on ads :)

i remember zoe from when she was on nickelodeon...i liked her there...but now i dont

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Just like to say a big thank you to tasha and everyone else for keeping us home and away fans up-to-date with spoilers and all the inside goss, thanks everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)