• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
i wonder how long this missing persons line is going to go on for........

cassie has never ever looked pretty during the whole time shes been at h&a....she looks like a burnt chicken
imho :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok then she wasnt pretty...sorry...

even the guys wear fake tans...i was reading an interview with paul and he said that he is currently wearing a fake tan...hehe

i hope they will find the missing pplz not next week but the week after...like in 2 wks...

we get a glimpse of the lost pplz on friday...cries

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
wow... its been a day or two since i was on here, and look at what happens - i just miss out on everything!! (besides the talking about jack). tasha gets a shoutout from kid admin, and you guys are revealing stuff from the episode i havnt watched yet... wowsie... i should really stop taping home and away and then coming on here b4 i get a chance to watch it lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol sizmos...maybe u shud just watch the episode at 7...oh wait u work dont u...pooooor u :(

everytime i see the ad for tonites ep i feel like crying...they need to stop showing it :(

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
if im not at work, then im out or studying... i was out last night. i saw click. and ill be out tonight seeing superman returns. so ill have last nights & tonights H&A on tape, along with last night and tonights 24, and tonights episode of lost.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
dude...how many movies u watching...thats crazy...tell me how superman is yeh...i wanna watch it

but i cant believe u missing haa...shocking...have fun tonite

ok is it me or is the time on this forum like waaaaay behind??

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha im watching movies to celebrate, that and it IS superman. i mean, come on.
and im not really missing h&a, im just 'delaying' it, b/c then i can have like an hour and a half or so of h&a in one big hit!!
that and i know if my bro or mum screw up with the tape, you and everyone else on here has got my back. *hug again*

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol yeppo...we alwayz got ur back :p...n to save me time from typing up the whole summary...i can get it from somewhere else..woot

haha and yeh i just realised u love superman...since ur av sorta says it all...have fun tonite :)

this is for chubby...soz i cudnt find a pic of jodi's bf, chris, but i found this article pretty much explaining that he is "the one"

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/homeandawayscreencaps/martha%20and%20jack/?action=view&current=GoodGordon.jpg

click on that and read the article if u want :p

ok so ive managed to track down a pic of Chris and Jodi...and he not even that cute...psh

new spoilers my lovelys...but its only for the 10th and 11th of july

Monday 10th July
Kit makes a heartbreaking sacrifice to save the lives of her friends. Rachel lashes out violently against Leah, as she continues to spiral out of control. Irene becomes increasing concerned about Jack and Tasha's growing co-dependence.

Tuesday 11th July
The crash survivors separate in a desperate bid to find rescue. Rachel's out of control behaviour reaches a deadly crunch-point. Tasha attacks Irene for interfering in her friendship with Jack.

and it has been confirmed the belle and martha survive..as i have found pics proving this...woot...

but tasha is being an idiot...she better not touch jack...coz if she does...i will kill her emotionally :p

and martha has to come back now and take jack away from tasha..but not from me...i'll keep him :p...kidding..just very mad *cries*

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
lol yeppo...we alwayz got ur back :p...n to save me time from typing up the whole summary...i can get it from somewhere else..woot

haha and yeh i just realised u love superman...since ur av sorta says it all...have fun tonite :)

this is for chubby...soz i cudnt find a pic of jodi's bf, chris, but i found this article pretty much explaining that he is "the one"

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f391/homeandawayscreencaps/martha%20and%20jack/?action=view&current=GoodGordon.jpg

click on that and read the article if u want :p

ok so ive managed to track down a pic of Chris and Jodi...and he not even that cute...psh

new spoilers my lovelys...but its only for the 10th and 11th of july

Monday 10th July
Kit makes a heartbreaking sacrifice to save the lives of her friends. Rachel lashes out violently against Leah, as she continues to spiral out of control. Irene becomes increasing concerned about Jack and Tasha's growing co-dependence.

Tuesday 11th July
The crash survivors separate in a desperate bid to find rescue. Rachel's out of control behaviour reaches a deadly crunch-point. Tasha attacks Irene for interfering in her friendship with Jack.

and it has been confirmed the belle and martha survive..as i have found pics proving this...woot...

but tasha is being an idiot...she better not touch jack...coz if she does...i will kill her emotionally :p

and martha has to come back now and take jack away from tasha..but not from me...i'll keep him :p...kidding..just very mad *cries*

OMG, no effence, i took one look at chris and thought, HE IS SOO NOT HOT. My o my, Jodi and Paul's respective partners are soo ugly. Hmmmmmm..........maybe one day P and J will end in each other's arms? *FINGERS CROSS*

Maybe J and P are going through the phase of being the young and the nieve? lol

Btw tasha, thanx for finding the photo of Chris and Jodi. Very much appreciated :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hey offense not taken...i even said he wasnt that cute...

haha...i wish paul and jodi will get together too...but we know that would never happen unfortunately...and his like 7 years older then her..psh...i mite as well hook up with him :p...kiddin...10 year gap is too much...ok im rambling

im not sure if thats paul's gf tho...im just saying is all...coz i posted another pic of him with another chick who is much prettier then the first chick...hehe...so i wudnt mind if paul went out with her...ok im gonna shut up now :p

"Chubby"

HSC
hehe i meant to anyboy that is reading my post and think he's hot.

OMG there is a 7 yrs difference? woah , i never knew that. U never know tasha, one day u might bump into paul somewhere out there and he'll whisk u off ur feet ahahahahha and then the 10 yr gap won't matter at all ahahaha

i know the fake tan chick might not be his gf, but let's just say that it is now, so we can all talk about how jodi and paul are "perfect" for one another. O geez, now im rambling on. O well, that makes 2 ppl on here.....so tasha, UR not alone ahahhahahaha

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
You're right - both of them look much better together than with their respective partners. I mean, come on!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe...we'll make up a rambling club :p

jodi and paul are perfect for each other...but if jodi is really the cow shortie says she is...then i dont want her with paul...coz paul deserves a nice girl (like me :p)

and dude...the day paul whisks me off my feet is the day i win a million dollars...but it doesnt hurt to dream :p

n e wyz bout tonites ep

im glad every1 is being nice to amanda now...i like amanda now...i want belle to come back so that amanda and belle can be one big happy family :)...with ryan of coz :p

as for the above comment by ujuphleg --- i love that pic...and they do look cute together...check this pic...i love it

this is a match made in heaven

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
hmmmm......i wonder if any H and A cast members read these posts?!?! Jessica Tovey was a yr 12 student last yr, so maybe she introduced other people to this site....ahahaha

i like how people are accepting amanda, but i still don't like her for the things she has done, but hey, everybody deserves a second chance.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
exactly...

ye jessica is smart as well...she got like 98.smtg as her UAI...smarty

it'll be funny if she came on this thread (home and away one) and saw us tlkn bout paul and jodi getting together...and then she'd tell paul and jodi...hahahahahahaha....oh the possibilities :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok i got spoilers for the 10th to 14th

Monday: Kit makes a heartbreaking sacrifice to save the lives of her friends. Rachel lashes out violently against Leah, as she continues to spiral out of control. Irene becomes increasing concerned about Jack and Tasha's growing co-dependence. PG(d)

Tuesday: The crash survivors separate in a desperate bid to find rescue. Rachel's out of control behaviour reaches a deadly crunch-point. Tasha attacks Irene for interfering in her friendship with Jack. PG(a,d)

Wednesday: Rachel's brother Brad wages a frantic battle to save his sister's life. Lucas and Lee's big secret is finally exposed. PG(a,d)

Thursday: Matilda is devastated when she learns of Lee's pregnancy. Tormented by grief, Macca turns back to drugs. Amanda's secret revelation sends shockwaves through the Bay.

Friday: Unaware that the chopper crash victims are actually still alive, Summer Bay residents decide to call off the search. Facing certain death, Kim and Kit give into their passion. Robbie struggles to stay strong as Martha and Belle hover at death's door.

i hate tasha (not me)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)