• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
i always wished kim and kit would hook back up, bloody rachels 2 old n not even that goodlookin

i dont think marthas goodlookin at all, that pic of her in the blue dress ^ is the best i've ever seen her look

*hopeful*

HSC
i think i read somewhere tasha has a baby girl, maybe it was on here ? lol
peters long lost son turns up soon, at his funeral/wake...wonder who the mom is?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yeh peters son andrew comes and hooks up with belle...he not that bad looking...i give u a link to a pic http://www.homeandawaycentral.com/ just scroll down his name is bob morley
and yeh tasha does have a baby girl

ok seeing the preview for next week...and seeing tasha holding jack brought tears to my eyes...she needs to keep her hands off him :)

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
hey guys, sizmos is back! in all his glory. superman returns has been seen (twice) and yeah.
moving onto home and away - i love alf. he's tops.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
oh, and thanks very much for keeping me up to date and rambling on about jack and martha's real life boy and girlfriends - good reading... :S

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
welcome back sizmos

u missed two very intense eps of home and away

i hope u have caught up :)

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
welcome back sizmos

u missed two very intense eps of home and away

i hope u have caught up :)
thank you tasha, thank you. thank you, no! thank YOU! thank you... **poses for the media and paparazzi with tasha**

yes yes, i caught up today =) much excitement

Last edited:

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol sorry *hugs*...

moving on...

wat are your thoughts on a jack/tasha relationship??

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
lol sorry *hugs*...

moving on...

wat are your thoughts on a jack/tasha relationship??
*hugs back*

jack and tasha? no. wrong in every sense of the word. if jack is a true friend then it should never enter his mind at all. period.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i agree...and if they did kiss or watever...i will vow to never like jack again...coz he cannot cheat on martha...especially with her BFF...

and i'd probs blame tasha for trying to pursue a relationship...maybe she could be taking advantage of a clearly distraught jack :)...

ok wateva i say...jsut ignore it...coz yeh im like delirious (who ever u spell it) :)

*hopeful*

HSC
i think its stupid
as if normal jack would go 4 nature girl tasha

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
:)...no problem...

some pplz can be soo stupid...no me...i sorted them all out :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
few things i dont like about this show so far this week:

1. tasha and jack together
2. jack in a wife beater (only ryan from oc can pull that off :p)
3. jack crying...he should never do that again...coz he cant

so basically atm Jack is really annoying me...and tasha...but i still love him (jack)...

some spoilers for the 17th- 21st of july

Monday: The search for the lost ones is resumed after Amanda receives an extraordinary sign from Belle that she is still alive. Kim and Kit struggle with their feelings after their impromptu night of passion.

Tuesday: A misunderstanding blows Amanda's chances of a relationship with Belle. Rachel comes close to discovering Kit and Kim's secret. Drew makes a surprising re-appearance in the Bay.

Wednesday: Leah, Dan and Drew are surprised by the contents of Peter's Will. Lee’s school teacher makes one last desperate attempt to keep her from revealing the truth about her baby.

Thursday: Cassie confronts Matilda about her eating disorder. Leah and Dan are horrified when they discover Peter's car has been torched. Drew pleads his innocence to setting Peter's car on fire. Brad is embarrassed when Sally catches him on his naked escapade.

Friday: Jack and Tasha struggle to deny their increasing feelings for each other. Amanda tries to sabotage Ric and Cassie's relationship in a bid to win Belle over. Irene and Amanda face off in a fiery showdown over Belle.

i think this means that the survivors are back home...woot...but that last part about jack and tasha is srsly killing me

and now some sad news for y'all...im going away for a while...so i want be on this thread till next week...dont miss me too much...

at the rate this thread is moving...this post will probs still be the last one sent when i get back :p

bye every1 and have a great rest of the week and weekend :)

Last edited:

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
few things i dont like about this show so far this week:

1. tasha and jack together
2. jack in a wife beater (only ryan from oc can pull that off :p)
3. jack crying...he should never do that again...coz he cant

so basically atm Jack is really annoying me...and tasha...but i still love him (jack)...

some spoilers for the 17th- 21st of july

Monday: The search for the lost ones is resumed after Amanda receives an extraordinary sign from Belle that she is still alive. Kim and Kit struggle with their feelings after their impromptu night of passion.

Tuesday: A misunderstanding blows Amanda's chances of a relationship with Belle. Rachel comes close to discovering Kit and Kim's secret. Drew makes a surprising re-appearance in the Bay.

Wednesday: Leah, Dan and Drew are surprised by the contents of Peter's Will. Lee’s school teacher makes one last desperate attempt to keep her from revealing the truth about her baby.

Thursday: Cassie confronts Matilda about her eating disorder. Leah and Dan are horrified when they discover Peter's car has been torched. Drew pleads his innocence to setting Peter's car on fire. Brad is embarrassed when Sally catches him on his naked escapade.

Friday: Jack and Tasha struggle to deny their increasing feelings for each other. Amanda tries to sabotage Ric and Cassie's relationship in a bid to win Belle over. Irene and Amanda face off in a fiery showdown over Belle.

i think this means that the survivors are back home...woot...but that last part about jack and tasha is srsly killing me

and now some sad news for y'all...im going away for a while...so i want be on this thread till next week...dont miss me too much...

at the rate this thread is moving...this post will probs still be the last one sent when i get back :p

bye every1 and have a great rest of the week and weekend :)

I have just proven u wrong!!! ahahaha. No effence to anyone, escpecially to u tash......since yesterday's ep, ive been quite bored with H and A, it's just the same thing, jack and tasha and the survivors arguing/being lost....now kit. The only different thing was amanda's generousity hehe.

I don't understand your number 2 point above ahaha care to explain?

Awwwww ok, have fun/good luck in whatever u are doing or wherever you are going :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Chubby said:
I have just proven u wrong!!! ahahaha. No effence to anyone, escpecially to u tash......since yesterday's ep, ive been quite bored with H and A, it's just the same thing, jack and tasha and the survivors arguing/being lost....now kit. The only different thing was amanda's generousity hehe.

I don't understand your number 2 point above ahaha care to explain?

Awwwww ok, have fun/good luck in whatever u are doing or wherever you are going :)
hey no offense taken...i hate to admit this but even im getting bored of this show...the show is really starting to fustrate...and yeh the only thing i like about it now is the amanda thing...i like that she is being nice and every1 likes her...im growing to like her too :)

and my number 2 point..haha...i didnt really explain that properly...my bad...in the past 2 eps jack has been wearing that horrible white singlet top (wifebeater) at home...and he looks really bad in it...and only ryan from oc looks good in them :p

sorry bout that :p

"Chubby"

HSC
hello???? is anybody "home"? or are u guys all "away"? ahahahahaha. . . . that's a lame thing i just said...LOL

"Chubby"

HSC
is anybody there..........sizmos???hopefuL???...........................ahahahah i sound like a lonely freak waiting for someone to come......LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)