• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Homosexuality in Australia (1 Viewer)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
like, it's seriously as if they think the world is all about sexuality. like, every discussion they start has some sort of relation to their homosexuality, and what straight people think about that particular point, regarding their homoness. they only talk about themselves, but 99% of the time they're whinging, not talking, and expect other people to actually give a shit about them. while the rest of the world is making an effort to clear the atmosphere of confusion and be happy and make progress in life, they're filling it with their fucked up mindstates and scenarios of man to man sex. i really despise people who act like this. i feel no sympathy whatsoever, and make it clear that my intention is to not listen to them or allow them to continue speaking if they start to talk about gay shit.

i know a lot of them too.

like seriously, if you're gay, and you honestly believe that a straight person, who is making an effort in a cruel world to live life to the fullest, should feel any sympathy whatsoever for your own problems, you're wrong. you're more than just a faggot. you're a male, a man. you deserve what you get for the hate crimes you commit daily against humanity. if you think that's harsh, think about how straight people feel for once, instead of your own small penis/world.
They sound almost as annoying as heterosexual women.

When some chicka tells me that her only hobby is shopping, and I find myself thinking misogynistic thoughts, I try to remind myself that the majority of heterosexual men you meet are also braindead yobbos.

The moral of this story is, it's healthy to keep conscious that no one group has a monopoly on being obnoxious.

jess39

HSC
This poll is stupid. You don't 'support' homosexuality. You can support gay rights, you can support gay people, you can support gay marriage. Homosexuality itself does not need 'supporting'.

JB10

HSC
Who the fuck would vote for "I strongly support it." ????

i STRONGLY support people being gay! I just love it SO much.

Basically, you are either against it - or you're not against it.. To say you 'strongly support it' is plain fucking stupid

sthcross.dude

HSC
The question is poorly framed.

Most of us that said 'strongly support' basically meant that we strongly believe that they should have the same rights as anyone else.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Yeah I agree with that. I read it as something like 'full equality with heterosexuals, substantial equality, status quo, or no legal recognition/legislate against'

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
I strongly support homosexuality in Australia.

There are several of them sleeping on my couch, I allow them to use my car whenever, no questions, and they're free to help themselves to the fridge as much as they please.

Last edited:

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
I do support it, although the poll says otherwise for my response. That was a while ago and my views have evolved.

I have a friend who is homosexual and I'm prefectly fine with it.

It's a free country, gay people should be able to love like straight people can.

x_rogerr

HSC
i dont really mind
although i dont like seeing homos on the streets but oh well, i can live with it :p

4lettersdown

HSC
why would a faggyfag (to be PC) want to get married? marriage is a sacrament of a religion, that when literally interpreted, calls for the throwing of rocks at said buttsexing faggyfags. why? unless they have the ulterior motive of being a shitty little irritant to the church, which im fine with, but it probably doesnt help all the other fags who just want to be happy and have sex with people of their own gender.

HSC
why would a faggyfag (to be PC) want to get married? marriage is a sacrament of a religion, that when literally interpreted, calls for the throwing of rocks at said buttsexing faggyfags. why? unless they have the ulterior motive of being a shitty little irritant to the church, which im fine with, but it probably doesnt help all the other fags who just want to be happy and have sex with people of their own gender.
Oh so atheists shouldn't want to get married either rite?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Absolutely. Marriage is the purview of the Church. It is totally offensive that the state is attempting to secularize it.
We're all for staying away from valid state functions, but this is our play

(romanov can say what he likes, out there you follow me and I will be watching you every step of the way)

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I'd describe them as name-callin sessions
We know eachother too well, so we can do away with niceties and get right down to business imo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)