• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Homosexuality in Australia (2 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

Venom.

HSC
Why? It is, after all, perfectly natural, and by definition not something that is going to affect you.
It is ANYTHING but natural. My issue is how it affects the society as a whole. In a society where open flaunting of faggotry is permitted, I worry for the future generations.

Shogun

HSC
Gay guys are the ones who teach girls how to blowjob properly. Gotta give them some cred.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
It is ANYTHING but natural. My issue is how it affects the society as a whole. In a society where open flaunting of faggotry is permitted, I worry for the future generations.
How isn't it anything but natural? It is something you are born with. Gays cannot change being gay, just like we cannot change being hetero. It's not about flaunting, its about acceptance.

Scissors

HSC
There is no conclusive evidence to back your statement that people are born gay.
why the fuck would someone choose to be gay?

why would people CHOOSE to put themselves in a situation where people like you would herass them?

Scissors

HSC
"I mean I know I'm socially awkward and people will bully and harass me and I'll never be considered part of society and I find the idea of having sex with another man repugnant but I mean I choose this, right?" - David Cross.
hahahaha

HSC
N/A
fuck, venom is clutch at straws now. Seriously speaking, i wouldn't say homosexuals are born gay but within their early years of sexuality they begin being attracted to their sex.

Oh venom, one this to consider is that even if homosexuality does become more prevalent among western society, the culture can take in these sort of changes. However, the same can not be said in middle east/African countries. So there is no need to worry for the future.

Venom.

HSC
You have got to be kidding?

What will happen if one of your children hypothetically is gay? It is the fault of the way you brought them up? Don't say 'but my kids won't be gay', lets hypothesise.
I feel that I would pick up the early signs and put them back on the right track. The straight path.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)