Homosexuality in Australia (1 Viewer)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Iron demands higher quality enemies.
Higher quality!

These gays are my Soviet plains. My vitality is bled dry on their empty, endless, slavic expanses!

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
You made no valid point. Can you understand this?

Frankly i'd prefer if society was honest and didnt respect my life. At least this would be consistent with its attitude to the unborn and elderly. The only thing keeping my life valued is my ability to earn a wage and consume material products.
amen brother, very very well said.

spyro14

HSC
If people are already homosexual then they wont reproduce, by the "conventional" means anyway (which is ironic, seeming you are against IVF).
That's not ironic, it's just consistant with his beliefs.

HSC
The New York Times > Log In

Both courts have found that my son’s parents have no right to marry, but what of my son’s right to have married parents?

A perverse cruelty characterizes both decisions. The courts ruled, essentially, that making my child’s life less secure somehow makes the life of a child with straight parents more secure. Both courts found that making heterosexual couples stable requires keeping homosexual couples vulnerable. And the courts seemed to agree that heterosexuals can hardly be bothered to have children at all — or once they’ve had them, can hardly be bothered to care for them — unless marriage rights are reserved exclusively for heterosexuals. And the religious right accuses gays and lesbians of seeking “special rights.”

HSC
The New York Times > Log In

Both courts have found that my son’s parents have no right to marry, but what of my son’s right to have married parents?

A perverse cruelty characterizes both decisions. The courts ruled, essentially, that making my child’s life less secure somehow makes the life of a child with straight parents more secure. Both courts found that making heterosexual couples stable requires keeping homosexual couples vulnerable. And the courts seemed to agree that heterosexuals can hardly be bothered to have children at all — or once they’ve had them, can hardly be bothered to care for them — unless marriage rights are reserved exclusively for heterosexuals. And the religious right accuses gays and lesbians of seeking “special rights.”

superchair

HSC
Personally i don't approve of homosexuallity

but my reasons are my own and im not here to argue that

what i am here to say is the though i dont support homosexuality i do respect the freedom of all individuals of the world

We all have right of freedom, as long as we are not depriving another of their freedom

So, even if my views are agianst homosexuals, i still give them the respect a human being deserves, the freedom to do what you want as long as we are not depriving another of their freedom

which brings me to the topic of gay marriages and gay children ( i mean children adopted by gay couples/IVF etc)

I have seen evidence to show that having gay perents does not affect children whilst at the same time i have seen evidence to support the face that it does. If it does, i am opposed to gay marriages, just as i am opposed to drup addicted parents. acholica parents or any other lifestyle that would directly affect the child.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
See the problems i've alluded to earlier. The materialism you subscribe to is merely indicative of a selfishness that has been devastating to the family and has resulted in highly volatile personal relationships which bear few children, or emotionally crippled children. It demonstrates a total inability to look beyond yourself, to discipline your lusts and defer happiness - even suffer - for the good of others.
To the contrary, bearing a large number of children today is what represents selfishness and a lack of foresight. If everyone in the developed world followed your lead and far higher fertility rates were the norm, the consequent environmental catastrophe would leave the planet on the verge of complete collapse.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
To the contrary, bearing a large number of children today is what represents selfishness and a lack of foresight. If everyone in the developed world followed your lead and far higher fertility rates were the norm, the consequent environmental catastrophe would leave the planet on the verge of complete collapse.
That's an arguement to be expected from an agent of Death who views life as a disease more than anything. You have merely exposed your total hatred of mankind and indeed a self-hatred stemming from sin. Choose life dbd

The reality is that children form the basis of compassion. More of them in our society would simply make us less selfish and wasteful in our demands on the market. The rich will better sympathise with the poor and the economy will simply stop producing the pointless garbage it does. Our arteries would be cleared of its postmodern gunk.

Last edited:
C

copkiller

The reality is that children form the basis of compassion. More of them in our society would simply make us less selfish and wasteful in our demands on the market. The rich will better sympathise with the poor and the economy will simply stop producing the pointless garbage it does.
What evidence do you have for this claim?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Unlike you I happen to have a brain capable of creative and original thought. Whenever I say something, I dont need to retreat to the comforting words of some homosexual pot-bellied communist scribbling away in his ivory lair

C

copkiller

Unlike you I happen to have a brain capable of creative and original thought. Whenever I say something, I dont need to retreat to the comforting words of some homosexual pot-bellied communist scribbling away in his ivory lair
Okay, then I can do the same thing and claim that more children makes us less compassionate. After all, more children means scarce resources have to be shared amongst more people, so people may become more selfish. I've at least made some attempt to back up what I say.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I made a better attempt. If Life is not the basis of our development and action, a self-absorbed global population will only sharpen its appetite for more material products to be exploited in order to fill a void that only children and Jesus can rightly fill

C

copkiller

I made a better attempt. If Life is not the basis of our development and action, a self-absorbed global population will only sharpen its appetite for more material products to be exploited in order to fill a void that only children and Jesus can rightly fill
The bible does not command everyone have children. Nor does it suggest that people who don't wish to have children are inherently self-absorbed.

The shunning of religion in modern society is certainly a problem, but having more children is hardly the solution.

Random_dude

HSC
i agree. everything has a threshold before the balance starts to become unbalanced and a higher fertility rate would in fact wipe us all out as we do not have the technology (i think) to sustain our race without completely destroying the environment for resources and we will eventually collapse due to our needs not being satisfied and as such we will in fact, destroy ourselves.

Last edited:

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
The bible does not command everyone have children. Nor does it suggest that people who don't wish to have children are inherently self-absorbed.

The shunning of religion in modern society is certainly a problem, but having more children is hardly the solution.
Go forth and multiply...

I dont claim that the single are inherently self-absorbed, but I do make such accusations against those who prevent the natural issue of life thru contraception, mock the reproductive act thru homosexuality, masturbation and other unGodly pursuits, and even abort the life that has already been conceived.

If you are single and celibate, then fantastic. But if you are not celibate or married, then forshame. He who denies the least of you (think of the children~!) denies Me, sayeth the Lord

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)