Homosexuality in Australia (2 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters
C

copkiller

Go forth and multiply...

I dont claim that the single are inherently self-absorbed, but I do make such accusations against those who prevent the natural issue of life thru contraception, mock the reproductive act thru homosexuality, masturbation and other unGodly pursuits, and even abort the life that has already been conceived.

If you are single and celibate, then fantastic. But if you are not celibate or married, then forshame. He who denies the least of you (think of the children~!) denies Me, sayeth the Lord
You can't even compare homosexuality and masturbation to abortion. No one is hurt by homosexuality, masturbation or contraception.

Christians who interpret the bible so rigidly and are overly judgmental to others give faith a bad name and drive people away from religion.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Everyone is hurt by any sin, no matter how great or small, private or public. From the apple to an abortion holocaust. This is fundamental to Christian teachings - every sin has spiriling, multiplying power once committed; it cannot hide and it cannot be stopped. It can only be forgiven by the compassionate One, thru His eternal Love that is stronger than the death of sin.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Everyone is hurt by any sin, no matter how great or small, private or public. From the apple to an abortion holocaust. This is fundamental to Christian teachings - every sin has spiriling, multiplying power once committed; it cannot hide and it cannot be stopped. It can only be forgiven by the compassionate One, thru His eternal Love that is stronger than the death of sin.
Jesus, God or the Holy Spirit/Ghost?

brittanica-

HSC
in order to fill a void that only children and Jesus can rightly fill
but not gay people right?
tell me something
if you love god and respect his decision and believe he created the world yadda yadda yadda
why did he makes gays? if theyre so repulsive and all?

HSC
tell me something
if you love god and respect his decision and believe he created the world yadda yadda yadda
Iron will answer:

"Homosexuals are tested by their perverted sexual desires. Iron sometimes has the desire to kill people who question his values, but he valiantly suppresses these desires, knowing that they contradict His word, rather than blaming Him for giving him these desires in the first place."

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Iron will answer:

"Homosexuals are tested by their perverted sexual desires. Iron sometimes has the desire to kill people who question his values, but he valiantly suppresses these desires, knowing that they contradict His word, rather than blaming Him for giving him these desires in the first place."
Haha, true.

+1

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Silver persian will be filling in for Iron on the following dates:
/consult your local directory

brittanica-

HSC
Iron will answer:

maybe so but he will then be tip toeing and pussy footing around a direct awnser.
considering you now speak for an idiot would you mid giving me a direct awsner to my question

HSC
Hmm...Iron's thoughts about the question of free-will vs determinism are a little unclear to me. I suspect that he is quite inconsistent about this.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
You suspect inconsistency?
You fucking slanderous pig?

Lukybear

HSC
tell me something
He did not make gays. He gave people free will to love, to be merry, to enjoy his creation. And if sinning is the ultimate result of this free will, then you cant blame God for loving you and wanting you to be happy.

E

Empyrean444

He did not make gays. He gave people free will to love, to be merry, to enjoy his creation. And if sinning is the ultimate result of this free will, then you cant blame God for loving you and wanting you to be happy.
He did not make gays because he did not make anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)