Homosexuality in Australia (8 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
I agree. Promoting homosexuality in society is only going to convince others to choose to become homosexual, and fuck: animals, their own family members, children. It also convinces others to commit adultery, to fornicate, masturbate - and use condoms/birth protection.

Fucking homosexuals, they're destroying society.
Lol you don't masturbate? You are going to have sex with your wife just to have children? Not for.... recreation?

Meh, your post is negligible anyways. The resized, bolded section of your post will show you why.

Name_Taken

HSC
Lol you don't masturbate? You are going to have sex with your wife just to have children? Not for.... recreation?

Meh, your post is negligible anyways. The resized, bolded section of your post will show you why.
No its true. The more accepted homosexuality becomes by society, the more it is promoted through the mainstream media and the more people view it incorrectly as a normal and healthy lifestyle choice.

Inevitably, this encourages people who experince such lust to act upon their sinful thoughts, therby encouraging the proliferation of homosexuality throughout society.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Yep and on the flip side the world mocks the chaste life - it laughs at it. The aim is to do whatever you want, be 'free'. What a pity that this generation is so blind to the real chains that, when their life is over, satan will give such a yanking that will wake them up finally
when it's too late

dolbinau

HSC

You do realise I was joking right?

And the scary thing is that Christians such as Name_Taken actually believe this slippery slope to be true.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
No its true. The more accepted homosexuality becomes by society, the more it is promoted through the mainstream media and the more people view it incorrectly as a normal and healthy lifestyle choice.

Inevitably, this encourages people who experince such lust to act upon their sinful thoughts, therby encouraging the proliferation of homosexuality throughout society.
No that's NOT true. He said it will convince others to choose to become homosexuals.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I agree. Promoting homosexuality in society is only going to convince others to choose to become homosexual, and fuck: animals, their own family members, children.
Homosexuality is not a choice. And what does homosexuality have to do with pedophilia, beastiality and incest?

It also convinces others to commit adultery, to fornicate, masturbate - and use condoms/birth protection.
Keep your fucked-up biblical morality to yourself, bro. I like my vibrator.

Fucking homosexuals, they're destroying society.
Troll.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Just a refresher, In general are people 'opposed' to homosexuality saying that they believe:

- Homosexuality should be illegal,
- Homosexuality is a 'bad' thing for society that should be 'shunned',
- Homosexuality isn't natural, or
- Some other position I haven't yet considered here ?

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Just a refresher, In general are people 'opposed' to homosexuality saying that they believe:

They're often a lot of the reasons people dislike homosexuality... or the fact they are really grossed out by out (thus not natural).

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

also because the bible and a booming voice in the sky tells them that it's bad!

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I don't get the point of arguing about whether it's bad or not, unless they're saying a) It's bad b) We have to do something to stop it ? I.e. If homosexuality is the best of all evils then I don't get their point anyway ^___^

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC

Yes to all, esp the one you havent considered (God)

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Yes to all, esp the one you havent considered (God)
So your belief is that homosexuality should be illegal (i.e. I'm guessing that people should be locked up / fined?) and that on top of that the promotion of homosexuality (I guess by teaching that it's "okay" or any positive portrayal in culture) should be banned?

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
So your belief is that homosexuality should be illegal (i.e. I'm guessing that people should be locked up / fined?) and that on top of that the promotion of homosexuality (I guess by teaching that it's "okay" or any positive portrayal in culture) should be banned?
No. They think that homosexuals are allowed to exist and all. It's just that they're not allowed to commit homosexual acts. I.e being with others of the same sex etc

Name_Taken

HSC
No. They think that homosexuals are allowed to exist and all. It's just that they're not allowed to commit homosexual acts. I.e being with others of the same sex etc
Whether you commit the acts associated with homosexuality is your decision entirely. However it is one you must realise that ultimately you will be held accountable for, by your creator, God.

I don't believe homosexuality should be promoted and encouraged as a healthy and normal alternative lifestlye to what God intended, wholesome and loving relationships between a man and women in the context of raising a family.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Whether you commit the acts associated with homosexuality is your decision entirely. However it is one you must realise that ultimately you will be held accountable for, by your creator, God.

I don't believe homosexuality should be promoted and encouraged as a healthy and normal alternative lifestlye to what God intended, wholesome and loving relationships between a man and women in the context of raising a family.
Glad there isn't a God then, hey?

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

Who are you to decide what god intended?

And yes, it's better to oppress young homosexuals who are already confused and afraid as it is of what they are.

If god had intended us to have a normal, man and woman lifestyle, then WHY did he create homosexuals? Another flaw in god's ultimate plan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)