Homosexuality in Australia (3 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

dolbinau

HSC
Whether you commit the acts associated with homosexuality is your decision entirely. However it is one you must realise that ultimately you will be held accountable for, by your creator, God.

I don't believe homosexuality should be promoted and encouraged as a healthy and normal alternative lifestlye to what God intended, wholesome and loving relationships between a man and women in the context of raising a family.
The problem is when you use words like "alternative lifestyle" it implies homosexuals are choosing to do it instead of living a 'normal' heterosexual lifestyle, and heterosexuals could choose to live the 'alternate' homosexual lifestyle instead of living the 'normal' one. When obviously this is not the case.

It's not an 'alternative' as in, "Hey look [straight] kids come and choose this way to live instead"

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
The problem is when you use words like "alternative lifestyle" it implies homosexuals are choosing to do it instead of living a 'normal' heterosexual lifestyle, and heterosexuals could choose to live the 'alternate' homosexual lifestyle instead of living the 'normal' one. When obviously this is not the case.
No.They think that we should choose to live "alone", and not engage in homosexuality.

Name_Taken

HSC
Who are you to decide what god intended?

And yes, it's better to oppress young homosexuals who are already confused and afraid as it is of what they are.

If god had intended us to have a normal, man and woman lifestyle, then WHY did he create homosexuals? Another flaw in god's ultimate plan?
I am but a believer doing my best to stay true to his word. I'm not pretending I am perfect, nor is anyone else.

I am not trying to oppress anyone. I simply seek to discourage homosexual relationships as they are wrongful sexual perversions. I don't aim to descriminate against anyone, regardless of their lifestyle choices, be that what the Lord intended or otherwise.

God didn't create homosexuality. It is a sin, a perversion of the Lords plan and such was created by mankind. God does expect you to have a caring and loving heterosexual relationship, however it is up to you to decide and justify your own choices in life. God gave you free will for this reason, to choose your own destiny, however be aware that you ultimately will be held accountable for your actions.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
So your belief is that homosexuality should be illegal (i.e. I'm guessing that people should be locked up / fined?) and that on top of that the promotion of homosexuality (I guess by teaching that it's "okay" or any positive portrayal in culture) should be banned?
In the public sphere. I'm not a big fan of the state regulating the private sphere and telling ppl how to live their private lives, but the public sphere comes under legitimate state ctrl and it is here that homosexuality should not be tolerated. The penalty should be light, as with other public immorality like public drunkenness

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
I am but a believer doing my best to stay true to his word. I'm not pretending I am perfect, nor is anyone else.

I am not trying to oppress anyone. I simply seek to discourage homosexual relationships as they are wrongful sexual perversions. I don't aim to descriminate against anyone, regardless of their lifestyle choices, be that what the Lord intended or otherwise.

God didn't create homosexuality. It is a sin, a perversion of the Lords plan and such was created by mankind. God does expect you to have a caring and loving heterosexual relationship, however it is up to you to decide and justify your own choices in life. God gave you free will for this reason, to choose your own destiny, however be aware that you ultimately will be held accountable for your actions.
Well denying us equal rights is oppressing.

God had the power to make the universe, and thus all life on earth. Not allowing homosexuals to exist would be child's play. And I thought god created EVERYTHING? FLAWS! FLAWS!

Name_Taken

HSC
No.They think that we should choose to live "alone", and not engage in homosexuality.
There is nothing preventing you from living happily in a heterosexual relationship.

However as a Christian, between the choice of deliberately going against Gods will and engaging in homosexuality as compared to not bowing to any sinful lusts I may have, even if this involves not entering a relationship at all, I know which is the right choice.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Good grief, 'toenails'. Do you not know anything about the faith you so pathetically maul with such tiny blunt instruments?

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC

I hope you don't wear mixed fabrics. That's a sin too.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
There is nothing preventing you from living happily in a heterosexual relationship.

However as a Christian, between the choice of deliberately going against Gods will and engaging in homosexuality as compared to not bowing to any sinful lusts I may have, even if this involves not entering a relationship at all, I know which is the right choice.
Yes there is! You tell a girl that you're homosexual and see if she'll go out with you!

Name_Taken

HSC

God had the power to make the universe, and thus all life on earth. Not allowing homosexuals to exist would be child's play. And I thought god created EVERYTHING? FLAWS! FLAWS!
Who is denying you of your rights as a human?

I simply suggest that the morally corrupt lifestyle associated with homosexuality should not be encouraged or endorsed by society as it is a perversion to God.

0bs3n3

HSC

You just admitted homosexuality is a flaw.

dolbinau

HSC
This is silly. I wish you could hear you say it in person, because it sounds so ridiculous. A homosexual cannot live happily in a heterosexual relationship because they are not sexually and emotionally attracted to the opposite sex - the things that are necessary and define what being in a heterosexual relationship is.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
There is nothing preventing you from living happily in an abstinent existence

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Good grief, 'toenails'. Do you not know anything about the faith you so pathetically maul with such tiny blunt instruments?
Well you tell me what's wrong with my post then since you posess infinite wisdom.

God created the earth, sun, animals, land, ocean and most importantly, humans. Now everything hence, is a result from god's hands then, including the devil. Heterosexuals exists because god allowed for them to exist. Same for homosexuals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)