Homosexuality in Australia (1 Viewer)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
Even though i understand the meaning behind the message, the way you wrote it makes you look absolutely retarded.
+1

Unless he was suggesting that polygyny somehow causes increased fertility for one of the wives, he should have said them, instead of her.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Why are you trying to insult me? Seems like something someone with below average intelligence would do.
More female partners to one man, means more babies popping out of her. DUH

Polygamy= more then one married partner, you made a rebuttal that i understood, but the way you presented it was wrong, not my fault you cant distinguish the differences of plural and non-plural words.

zaxmacks

HSC
Polygamy= more then one married partner, you made a rebuttal that i understood, but the way you presented it was wrong, not my fault you cant distinguish the differences of plural and non-plural words.
It was a mistake. Don't act like a faggot.

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Yeah it says that you want the public to know that youre a homosexual rather than denying such vicious dark thoughts forever and ever. It's a lifestyle m8

btw, are you a homosexual will shakespear?
Nope, I just enjoy the argument between different worldviews, lol :)

It's interesting how people try to justify something as being immoral when it doesn't directly harm other individuals (imo).

Now my question for Name_Taken is how do these 2 guys' lifestyles and life works correlate with your assumptions about what a 'homosexual lifestyle' involves?

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Can you clarify plox?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyotr_Ilyich_Tchaikovsky

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing

Are the lives and works of these 2 men consistent with what you believe to be some kind of universal "lifestyle" that all gay people lead?

Name_Taken

HSC
Are the lives and works of these 2 men consistent with what you believe to be some kind of universal "lifestyle" that all gay people lead?
I don't ever recall asserting the existence of a universal gay lifestyle lead by all people who experience homosexual lust.

Homosexuality would represent one aspect of their various lifestyle choices, which collectively could be referred to as their lifestyle. As chosing to smoke or chosing not to drink alcohol might represent two others (seperate lifestyle choices).

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Except homosexuality is not a lifestyle choice, unless you also consider heterosexuality a lifestyle choice.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Isn't it easier to just call it something that just is? Neither homosexuality or heterosexuality are choices, inasmuch as one can choose to have red hair or brunette hair.

Name_Taken

HSC
Isn't it easier to just call it something that just is? Neither homosexuality or heterosexuality are choices, inasmuch as one can choose to have red hair or brunette hair.
No, becuase unless you are raped (in which case you are not personally responsible at all) you choose who you have sex with (be your chosen partner male or female).

While the lust towards a certain gender or another may (I will admit, to an extent) be outside of the individuals control, they are always in control with who they sleep with and must accept personal responsibility for their actions.

One does not choose their hair colour (however nowadays can artifically alter it if they are desperate). Except in the case of rape, one always is in control of who they have sex with.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
But you just said (or indicated, maybe I'm projecting) you were willing to accept heterosexuality is as much of a lifestyle choice as homosexuality is; that is, in my view, not at all.

So you expect people to have sex with people they're not attracted to because the gender they are attracted to is somehow "wrong" by some arbitrary standards of definition?

One does not choose one's sexual orientation. Are you then asking them to deny it?

BlackDragon

HSC
No, becuase unless you are raped (in which case you are not personally responsible at all) you choose who you have sex with (be your chosen partner male or female).

While the lust towards a certain gender or another may (I will admit, to an extent) be outside of the individuals control, they are always in control with who they sleep with and must accept personal responsibility for their actions.

One does not choose their hair colour (however nowadays can artifically alter it if they are desperate). Except in the case of rape, one always is in control of who they have sex with.
Oh my god. You'd be one of those religious people that tries to train the gay out of their son or daughter wouldn't you? You would support a lifetime of a gay person feeling shameful for who they are and not acting on it wouldn't you? Statements like this make me sick.

Name_Taken

HSC
But you just said (or indicated, maybe I'm projecting) you were willing to accept heterosexuality is as much of a lifestyle choice as homosexuality is; that is, in my view, not at all.
Having sex is always a choice (ignroing rape ofc). The fact that you are consenting to having sex means that you are choosing to have it.

Your desires and w/e are not always your choice, but it is your choice if you surrender yourself to them or if you resist those you know to be wrong.

So you expect people to have sex with people they're not attracted to because the gender they are attracted to is somehow "wrong" by some arbitrary standards of definition?
I never said someone should have sex with people they are not attracted to at all, thats horrible. People shouldn't ever be pressured into having sex. If you're unsure about it then you probably shouldn't be doing it anyway, that much is common sense.

People should stop blaming their actions on lust and "genes" and stop making excuses for themselves in general, and start taking some personal responsibility.

If you choose to reject God, thats fine (well its not really, but I'm not going to stop you). Subsequently if you choose to have abuse sex in ways for which it was not intended (provided its concentual and with another adult ofc), than thats fine as well. As you keep telling me, its none of my buisness.

But take responsbility. Don't say you didn't have a choice, because you do.

One does not choose one's sexual orientation. Are you then asking them to deny it?
No I'm asking them to take control of their lives and get a sense of responsibility (that goes to heterosexuals just as much, no-one is forcing you to have sex outside of marriage etc.).

One may not choose who they are attracted (to to an extent) however they are always responsible for their actions.

Name_Taken

HSC
Oh my god. You'd be one of those religious people that tries to train the gay out of their son or daughter wouldn't you? You would support a lifetime of a gay person feeling shameful for who they are and not acting on it wouldn't you? Statements like this make me sick.
Where do you get this from?

What is personal responsbility a foreign concept to everyone on this board?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)