Homosexuality in Australia (2 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

Scorch

HSC
and if you hate homo's that's your choice . but be warned that you will get ridiculed by every rational intelligent person for being a barbaric idiot, who loves one of the most poorly written fairy tales in history.

for fucks sake name taken just give up. wtf is wrong with you, were you raped by your homo dad as a child.

you are the kind of person who thinks hes smart because he can quote from his fairytale book and writes ridiculously long posts that are even longer then this, when you don't need to.

get off the forums and go read your fucking bible and stop acting like a fucking retard and just embarrassing yourself.
This part is okay.

homosexuality is just a harmless mental disability. its along the same lines as autism or down syndrome. however thankfully the only thing it interferes with is your sexual preference.

homos are people they should be able to be homo without any interference from the state.

they should not get special benefits or any affirmative action shit.
This is just far-fetched. Mental disability? Autism? ...

Name_Taken

HSC
you are the kind of person who thinks hes smart because he can quote from his fairytale book and writes ridiculously long posts that are even longer then this, when you don't need to.

get off the forums and go read your fucking bible and stop acting like a fucking retard and just embarrassing yourself.
At least I can use grammar, and don't rely on hateful speech to spread my arguements.

...And no I wasn't raped by my dad :S

Durga

HSC
Like Iron, when Name_Taken is cornered with an argument, he ignores the posts that corner him, and carry on splaying his bullshit all around this board. Go look back, there are two posts you have yet to respond too.

Name_Taken

HSC
Like Iron, when Name_Taken is cornered with an argument, he ignores the posts that corner him, and carry on splaying his bullshit all around this board. Go look back, there are two posts you have yet to respond too.
What obligation do I have to respond to anything posted against me?

I do have a life outisde BoS, funnily enough. Expecting me to respond to every post in this thread and the rest of NCAP is unfair and retarted, especially considering it's often me and a few others vs a majority.

Also, ever considered that the exact same point(s) have been brought up earlier in the thread, and I have already addressed?

Furthermore it is hypocritical for you to suggest this. Not one of you has yet responded to my question regarding bisexuals yet, as well as other arguements posed in replies to previous posts etc.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

I do have a life outisde BoS, funnily enough. Expecting me to respond to every post in this thread and the rest of NCAP is unfair and retarted, especially considering it's often me and a few others vs a majority.

Also, ever considered that the exact same point(s) have been brought up earlier in the thread, and I have already addressed?

Furthermore it is hypocritical for you to suggest this. Not one of you has yet responded to my question regarding bisexuals yet, as well as other arguements posed in replies to previous posts etc.
i love you.:kiss:

wanna do it?

Scorch

HSC

I'll even link you to it.

http://community.boredofstudies.org/4962206/post-6538.html

There you go.

Durga

HSC

If you have the time to continue to spew crap around this board, then you have the time to back up your arguments. If someone refutes your argument, don't go on spewing the same crap, fight for your argument. It's disgusting enough that you are condemning a group of largely harmless people for no good reason other than the Pope told you to, but the fact that you're just ignoring others' refutations of your points? Since you're a Christian I will accept that you are oblivious to most logic, but all of it!? Your posts at least try to retain some sort of formality to hide your hideously barbaric views, but come on, I thought you'd know how an argument worked.

I will admit that I am not that knowledgeable about the opinions on marital tendencies of bisexuals, but I believe that they should be able to marry one person at a time. If the married couple decide they want an open marriage, fair enough. If they don't, fair enough, but don't go cheating. Divorce is also allowed, although simply marrying and divorcing just because your sexual preferences are fluctuating would be quite hurtful to the other party, so they should keep that in mind before getting married.

boganxcore

HSC
love how athiests think rationalism = swearing and calling others idiots

lol

Durga

HSC
love how athiests think rationalism = swearing and calling others idiots

lol
I'm sorry, I get a bit frustrated when someone as bigoted and backward as Name_Taken is continually undermining the arguments of the people on this board by ignoring the refutations of his points.

Scorch

HSC
m8 hate to break it to you but you're just as intolerant lol
And your evidence for this is ...

Contempt for hatred and bigotry unsupported by scientific evidence and other such related concepts is in no way a demonstration of intolerance.

Name_Taken

HSC
Is it just me, or is like every 2nd thread in NCAP about homosexuality?!

Can't we just keep it all in here? :S

NewiJapper

HSC
Name_Taken said:
Well worldwide, there are more people who believe in God than not, doesn't that tell you something?
Yes it does. The majority of the world are disillusioned bigots :p

Is it just me, or is like every 2nd thread in NCAP about homosexuality?!

Can't we just keep it all in here? :S
I agree, the threads are breeding faster than rabbits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)