Homosexuality in Australia (1 Viewer)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Also i'm obviously against adoption. If you cant conceive naturally, gtfo. A child isnt a 'luxury' to be ordered online to make your own life more interesting
So what happens to all of those kids "conceived naturally" that don't have parents?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Gay adoption, dear
Homosexual thraad

Other kids go to the Church

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Lol, love the cognitive dissonance there. "OMG GAYS ARE BAD THEY DEGRADE THE FAMILY" "KIDS WITH NO PARENTS SHOULDN'T BE ADOPTED TO A FAMILY WHO WILL LOVE THEM, THEY MUST GO TO THE CHURCH AND HAVE NO PARENTS AT ALL"

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Who are you to say that homosexuals love children more than the Church?
If they really loved children, they'd conceal their unfortunate inclinations and marry some lonely fertile girl

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
cbf reading the rest of the thread, but im sure it has been mentioned that if you're so worried about the sanctity of marriage... then there is no reason why they shouldnt be allowed to get married under the state. the state is removed from the church, it'd be an official union and recognition of their relationship by the state.

objections?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
We have a sacred duty to spread the good news through setting an example -peacefully- and providing compassionate moral leadership to those who are lost and disconnected from their saviour

We obviously cant condone grave immorality simply because it is not concerned directly with the Church lol

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
sunday monday
HAPPY DAYS
thursday friday
HAPPY DAYS
tuesday wednesday
HAPPY DAYS
DANANA
DANANA
NANANANANANANANANAnnannnnnnnnn

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
what a strange thing to say...

kokodamonkey

HSC
Also i'm obviously against adoption. If you cant conceive naturally, gtfo. A child isnt a 'luxury' to be ordered online to make your own life more interesting
No i totally disagree with that. Adoption is a great alternative to abortion.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Lol you confused homosexual.
The Church is different to society. We dont bend our doctrine to conform to opinion polls, or a fool's novice notion of what the bible was meant to say

how absurd to be against adoption ( other then gay adoption), i think adoption is a good thing there are many people, who try for years to be pregnant, and then they can not, so they adopt, and the same goes for people who get pregnant and do not want to, why not give someone else the joy of a child, who want to have one.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
Who are you to say that homosexuals love children more than the Church?
If they really loved children, they'd conceal their unfortunate inclinations and marry some lonely fertile girl
Your trolling right? What sort of religion forces another person to hide thier own beliefs/sexuality/ attitudes to life because the religion doent like the person for who they are.

Same sex couples tend to be alot cleaner, in terms of drugs and life style, o what better place to bring up a child if a straight family cant?
Church? Id rather be hung.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Your trolling right? What sort of religion forces another person to hide thier own beliefs/sexuality/ attitudes to life because the religion doent like the person for who they are.
Most of them

Same sex couples tend to be alot cleaner, in terms of drugs and life style, o what better place to bring up a child if a straight family cant?
Convincing.
I will mull over

Lentern

HSC
Lol you confused homosexual.
The Church is different to society. We dont bend our doctrine to conform to opinion polls,
Galileo,galileo,
Galileo galileo
Galileo figaro-magnifico.

I suppose that is a blot on the church's history which we should never have allowed to happen and CSIRO is a stronghold of satan. Is it any wonder academics hate us? Now please go join some the exclusive bretheren before i'm forced to join the quakers to avoid being mistaken as your kind of catholic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)