Homosexuality in Australia (2 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
so do you believe it is sinful for married couples to choose not to have children Iron?

Name_Taken

HSC
you still dont grasp that there's nothing personal about the criticism of homosexuality. It is repugnant on universal and objective terms. Anti-family, anti-life, anti-civilization.
you see a problem of overpopulation, where we see a problem with our use of resources. The homosexual is essentially part of a mechanism which promotes the uncompromised rape of the planet's resources, thru a highly materialistic existence which places its most cherrished values in accumulation and consumption of material goods, rather than the higher things of love, truth and beauty.
+ 1

Name_Taken

HSC
so do you believe it is sinful for married couples to choose not to have children Iron?
Simply not having children isn't a sin in itself per se.

If a couple is biologically unable to conceive children, then I can't think of how this would be sinful at all.

If they choose not to have children through however, for a frivolous reason, to spend more money on their "lifestyle" for example, ultimately they will be held accountable for their actions.

Got2Kno91

HSC
Iron, you know you're fighting a loosing battle right? Never has homosexuality been so visible and openly practising gays so numerous than what they are today. I tell you, spend some time in the inner city or cbd, gays are absolutely EVERYWHERE, Sydney is a homo-fest.

Things will not go backwards. It's only a matter of time before complete legal equality, including marriage, is afforded to gays. It's virtually inevitable. Only the time of that occurance is the unknown variable.

Last edited:

Name_Taken

HSC
Iron, you know you're fighting a loosing battle right? Never has homosexuality been so visible and openly practising gays so numerous than what they are today. I tell you, spend some time in the inner city or cbd, gays are absolutely EVERYWHERE, Sydney is a homo-fest.

Things will not go backwards. It's only a matter of time before complete legal equality, including marriage, if afforded to gays. It's virtually inevitable. Only the time of that occurance is the unknown variable.
Simply because a selection of misguided people turn to a sinful lifestyle and are being increasingly accepted by society provides no justification as to why morally sensible people should turn to accept their choices, or let alone support them.

Furthermore, this is a moral arguement and as such, no-one can "lose". Just because one side of the argument appears to be more popular, doesn't mean that the other has lost.

Regardless, the argument Iron is making is not necessarily anti-homosexual specifically, but to all perversions that are being propogated by todays immoral society, of which homosexuality is one.

I oppose homosexuality on a moral stance, I don't hate homosexual people becuase they identify themselves as homosexual, I disagree with their perverted lifestyle choices.

Got2Kno91

HSC
Simply because a selection of misguided people turn to a sinful lifestyle and are being increasingly accepted by society provides no justification as to why morally sensible people should turn to accept their choices, or let alone support them.

Furthermore, this is a moral arguement and as such, no-one can "lose". Just because one side of the argument appears to be more popular, doesn't mean that the other has lost.

Regardless, the argument Iron is making is not necessarily anti-homosexual specifically, but to all perversions that are being propogated by todays immoral society, of which homosexuality is one.

I oppose homosexuality on a moral stance, I don't hate homosexual people becuase they identify themselves as homosexual, I disagree with their perverted lifestyle choices.
Let's remove all the religious bias and this so called hedonistic "homosexual lifestyle" idea which stereotypes all homosexuals with one label. If I am intimate and love another man, who is being hurt? What is the harm to society? I am gay so I certainly am not going to be marrying a female and having babies with her anyway, all i'm doing is keeping another company, and making them feel like a valued person. It'd be interesting if you or Iron can answer this question without throwing in religious argument or jargon.

Name_Taken

HSC
Let's remove all the religious bias and this so called hedonistic "homosexual lifestyle" idea which stereotypes all homosexuals with one label. If I am intimate and love another man, who is being hurt? What is the harm to society? I am gay so I certainly am not going to be marrying a female and having babies with her anyway, all i'm doing is keeping another company, and making them feel like a valued person. It'd be interesting if you or Iron can answer this question without throwing in religious argument or jargon.
Promoting homosexuality and encouraging it in modern society is just one example of the continual moral degradation occurring within society. Other which have preceded it in recent times include the no-fault divorce, legalized abortion and the “sexual revolution”.

The encouragement and subsequent proliferation of homosexuality within society in addition to legalised gay marriage would represent a continual step towards a morally bankrupt society, possibly leading the way for the acceptance of even more perverse practises to follow. As such, I hold no animosity towards people who identify themselves as homosexual, I simply frown upon their lifestyle choices and their choosing to reject God and such I oppose their practices and the encouragement of them on a moral level.

I believe “love” was created to foster a life-long, meaningful relationship between a man and women, the ultimate goal of which is to procure children. Thus the family is formed, with a man and women facilitating the upbringing of their children. It is inevitable that tragedies occur, the death or desertion of one parent for example and this may regrettably affect the child. However in the case of adoption by homosexual couples, to deliberately choose to compel a child to live without the benefit of both a father and a mother is irresponsible, unloving, and immoral.

0bs3n3

HSC

Things will not go backwards. It's only a matter of time before complete legal equality, including marriage, is afforded to gays. It's virtually inevitable. Only the time of that occurance is the unknown variable.
Umm, shouldn't the number of gays, if it is not a choice, remain stable whether it is legalised/accepted or not?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I am well pleased with name taken.

The homosexual places his own happiness and pleasure above all else. He sees himself always as the end of the means. He worships at the altar of his own supposed greatness, while never taking the serious responsibilities and committments of natural marriage and family. He is all that is wrong with our weak, flabby and drifting culture and is surely in-part responsible for our inevitable demise.

Greed is not good. Live your life for others bois

0bs3n3

HSC
I am well pleased with name taken.

The homosexual places his own happiness and pleasure above all else. He sees himself always as the end of the means. He worships at the altar of his own supposed greatness, while never taking the serious responsibilities and committments of natural marriage and family.

Greed is not good.
+ 1.

Promoting homosexuality and encouraging it in modern society is just one example of the continual moral degradation occurring within society. Other which have preceded it in recent times include the no-fault divorce, legalized abortion and the “sexual revolution”.
+ 1.

Love you guys. But not like that.

lol

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Simply not having children isn't a sin in itself per se.

If a couple is biologically unable to conceive children, then I can't think of how this would be sinful at all.

If they choose not to have children through however, for a frivolous reason, to spend more money on their "lifestyle" for example, ultimately they will be held accountable for their actions.
Accountable to who?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
So angry, so inarticulate...

kelly tully

Banned
HSC
N/A
this thread needs to be locked and a new thread created

i have no idea what is going on in here anymore, it just looks like a bunch of jesus freaks and some butthurt 2010er homosexuals are having a jell-o wrestling comp

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
i'm fighting them with my dismissing hand

waves of hand wind blowing them away in a hurricane of truth

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Quote from Daily Telegraph:

CONSIDERING Mary MacKillop's miracle cures, I can only think God must really discriminate against amputees. Put 500 of the world's most devout believers (that means you Iron) together to pray for weeks and guess what? That missing limb will never grow back.
^Oh such truths!

dolbinau

HSC
Umm, shouldn't the number of gays, if it is not a choice, remain stable whether it is legalised/accepted or not?

Not necessarily. Since we don't know precisely the cause of homosexuality, it is possible over time different numbers of people are affected etc..

But the obvious and most probable explanation is that, if gays are 'legalised/accepted', more are likely to be come out of the closet. So nothing has really changed in terms of number of gays.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Without suffering there can be no compassion. Honestly, youre like a textbook dumbdumb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)