How datable is a guy who is... (1 Viewer)

hugglesforyou

HSC
Slidey said:
Just a question: don't you ever wonder that you've got problems if you need to invent an invisible friend deeply concerned about your sex life in order for your life to have meaning?
what has a life of meaning got nethign to do with sex?

Lizakith

Go go gadget spleen!
HSC
hugglesforyou said:
nope. animals dont have souls, and they were created for man, they cant accept Jesus. we live to prob spread the Gospel and expand the kingdom of God.
Self important AND preachy. You're the whole package, aren't ya.

And sex has everything to do with the meaning of life. The sole reason humanity is still in existence is because of the basic urge to continue the human race. Sex is a basic instinct and is natural. Humans are the ones who imposed rules and strictures on it.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Ugh, the more they talk about their religion the more disgusted I am with them.

Stevo.

no more talk
HSC
Oh, I don't mind the ritualistic killing of animals for say a BBQ or something, just as long as they don't try to shove their religions down my throat at the same time I'm cool with it.

K

katie_tully

How is she being self important? She was answering a question, and either way a big part of Christianity is about spreading the gospel, because despite what your attitudes are to receiving it, Christians don't want you to have to face eternal suffering.
And sex has nothing to do with the 'meaning' of life. It is a part of life sure, but if you think it will add meaning to your life, then you are mistaken. And yes, sex is a basic instinct and natural, but you're viewing it as if it is solely an act with nothing attached to it (which actually contradicts your thinking that it has anything to do with meaning), but when it is backed by love then it means a whole lot more.
Wrong, ass hat.
Love and sex are not mutually inclusive. The whole reason why sex feels good is purely for biological reasons; if sex were not fun then nobody would want to have sex and thus nobody would procreate. It's merely as simple as that. People have sex because it feels good. If there is love and all that mushy stuff attached then great, but there doesn't have to be one for there to be the other. Plenty of people who are in love have a zero sex life, and plenty of people not in love have great sex.

I've had a one night stand and I've had sex with my boyfriend of 3 years (where love was involved). Personally I couldn't tell the difference.

And sex has nothing to do with the 'meaning' of life.
It has plenty to do with it if the meaning of life is to procreate.

K

katie_tully

==D >--o

thats a penis and that is a chick on her back.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
B====D~~~~~

That's a guy excited. Yes, the guy is represented entirely by his penis.

goony

i am here to ride bike
HSC
where'd that god thread go :p

OP: Tell your friend to join a christian youth group or something

Last edited:

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
aquarian_jen said:
Aka, it is illogical to believe that God doesn't exist, and once you recognise that he does then maybe you will explore faith for yourself
Contradictory, Faith only comes in where logical arguments fall down.

If we are logical, we will apply occam's razor. The existence of an almighty invisible creator is not the simplest explanation for the universe, and the reliable physical evidence of the universe around us (and not the totally untestable oral records of thousands years past) supports the big bang model.

Scientific observation can not totally explain the universe, that is an impossible undertaking, but just because we don't know everything, doesn't mean we must give up on understanding because it's difficult and take the easy way out by simply ascribing anything complex to god.

No one cares about your religion. Go post another thread if you must discuss, stop ruining the lulz here.

HalcyonSky

HSC
hugglesforyou said:
sigh. this is all getting too confusing for me. i'm Christian. i just pray that all non-believers out there seek God.
epic lulz

Aralia

Mieow...
HSC
Guys like that are too conditional. His status isn't like the average guy's. Then maybe I shouldn't assume too much...but I sense that he doesn't just want the average girl...

Christians are far too conditional.

P.S. I avoid Christians now. As a Buddhist, I speak of destiny and nothing else. Religions can coexist and the bottom line is to love and not kill...it just depends on your destiny to guide you where you belong. Stop trying to convert me. It'll be like me trying to convince you not to be Christians. That's just friken annoying. We all have different faiths - God isn't the only reliable source. Leave non-believers alone...unless they haven't got a religion to begin with, then give it a go.

(I was at Wentworth once and two Christian girls came up to me to talk about God. Turned out all they wanted to do was to "talk down Buddha" and convert me. Step 1: Talk about your current faith. Step 2: Differences between the faiths i.e. How Christianity apparently ranks above Buddhism. Step 3: Subtle manipulation. I hated it. Now I just say that I don't have time and need to get to a lecture within 5 minutes.)

Last edited:

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
aquarian_jen said:
The first part - to a degree, such as the whole 'big bang' thing, but in the end it comes back to the fact that we have to have started somewhere, and while we may not know how that 'somewhere' came about, the fact is that it did so a Creator must exist to have catalysed it, and created matter and life.
Actually that is a fallacy (with regards to the origin of life).

Michelson-Morley Experiment.

QED.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)