How far would you be willing to travel to see your love? (1 Viewer)

ariana88

HSC
my bf lives at central coast almost 3 hours away..it took him once almost 6 hours to get bak home cos of trackwork being done..if mom would let me (so over protective) go to his house i would travel that long..

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
46 minutes by car. Unless they live near a station which is less than 46 mins away. Under only those circumstances will I date that person.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Long distance doesn't work for me. 45 minutes is about as far as I am willing to travel. I wouldn't start a relationship with a girl that lived further away than that.

Pace_T

HSC
yeah 45 mins is the limit for me... anything above 30 is pushing it shed hav eto be pretty good for greater distance than that

Evansy

HSC
i travelled for like 6 hours each way. was such a bitch. it pissed me off so much i ended up moving up here. things you do for love. but man was i stupid. regreat every minute

felixcthecat

HSC
as far as it takes~ assuming we could still hold the relationship being that far away..but then i guess there'd be a trade-off between frequency of visits and travel distance

SweetSeasons

HSC
seriously.. as long as i got to see the guy like 2/3 times a week I don't care how far away he lived... but long distance when you don't get to see the person often just leaves you feeling like shit and feeling lonely and i don't wanna be in a relationship that leavse me feeling like that.

davin

HSC
N/A
its how you view it. some people feel like they've always got to be with the person, some can endure gaps. my own personal viewpoint was that i've always felt one doesn't get good things without extra effort

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'd go back and bump a thread that was dead 18 months ago just to see her smile. :)

steelbath

HSC
I travelled to CANADA to see my boyfriend, cost me a couple of grand but it was worth it. He is moving out here to Australia in August to be with me. :)
I would travel as far as possible.

laurel18

Keep smiling Ü
HSC
If you can keep yourself busy for the trip there and back, travelling wouldn't be much of a problem. Usually takes a 5 hour trip there, 5 hour trip back for me to Canberra...I've done it many times go there come back same day...but travelling is indeed exhausting but he's so worth it...

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
My sister has travelled all the way to bloody Austria to see her boyfriend - twice.

And they're still together, six months later.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
MedNez said:
I bet that's not the only thing you'd bump that was dead 18 months ago :p
I made an exception for your grandmother, she was just too good to let go. :)

dodgyfilokid

HSC
i wouldnt mind travellin jz to see sumone altho id hav limits on how far i can go...anythin north of newcastle or south of wollongong or west of bathurst i wuldnt touch...

acrimonioustouc

HSC
my boyfriend lives in adelaide, and im in sydney.. so flying to see each other is our only realistic option. at the moment we are managing about every 6 weeks to see each other for only a few days. its hard, but its so worth it. hes at uni.. first year and im in yr 12... we talk every day on msn, webcam etc.. but nothing replaces the physical stuff. sucks.. i miss him so much.

pinkicecubes

HSC
My bf lives about half an hour away and we see eachother around 3-4 times a wk :) He works til late so I generally catch a bus so he can come pick me up from the station or on days he finishes early/weekends, he'll come pick me up from my place.

I would travel up to an hour to see my bf. Maybe even more but in the long run, may turn out to be a pain

Matt1234567

HSC
I make the 500km 4 and a half hour drive to canberra once a month, and she comes up in between that. Shes moving up here for uni next year though, so all shall be good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)