How far would you be willing to travel to see your love? (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
like would you still go ahead with the relationship or living up to the expectation even though that there are literally thousands of kilometres between you two?

Would you fly all the way to see him/her?

im_a_choobie

HSC
i would fly over of course !!

but i wouldnt be able to do it very often, so poor :(

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
natstar said:
Im in a long distance relationship now, but its only an hour and half drive. Persoanlly this is hard enuf, let alone thousands of km's. Personally i couldent do it, but loves prevails all. If love is strong enought and you communicate well, then it will last. But if I had to fly to see my bf, then I dont think it would work out, due to the fact that im at uni most of the year and i am broke as it is.
i kno how ya feel.. before i had my car i was in a long distance relationship and it sucked major cock, travelling 2 hours by train - no joke.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
how far? 12 minutes.

SweetSeasons

HSC
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
if i was hopelessly in love then no distance would be too great
agreed, distance doesn't matter if you're in love

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
yeah Id do it.... but Id have to be in love... not just my bf Id HAVE to love him

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't think I could do it...as it is my partner lives 30-45 mins away depending on traffic so i have to be in the mood for driving if i wanna see him! But yeah, i need that physical closeness, the hugs and stuff.

im_a_choobie

HSC
when your stuck in a traffic jam on the way to their house, just think of the

hugs/kisses and all the nice things you can both do together when your finally there

^^

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
the thing u gotta be aware of is that no answer here is right.

in ur heart u will know how much u like this guy. if u like him enough for u to travel then its worth it.

keep in mind long distance only works when two people are hopelessly devoted to one another, and that precondition is hard to fulfill at our age.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
sugaryblue said:
well if someone paid for... ummm, a first-class ticket to a romantic overseas city... with me carry no luggage, no work pressure, no need to do anything but go see this person then why not? :p

if anything, it's a free holiday.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
SKA said:
i would travel as far as my front door
not even that! if he really treats you like a princess, he should carry you! :p

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Frigid said:
well if someone paid for... ummm, a first-class ticket to a romantic overseas city... with me carry no luggage, no work pressure, no need to do anything but go see this person then why not? :p

if anything, it's a free holiday.
thats true. lol i wanna find a bf to pay for an OS trip!!

but long distance doesnt really work. i saw two of my mates who had the PERFECT relationship break up, and the only issue was he lives in sydney and she lives in melbourne.

Gorjesss

Million Dollar Baby
HSC
I'd travel any distance to see my guy.
I mean, I'd travel to the other side of the world just to see him.
He's my everything and I couldn't imagine life without him.

We're already sharing a long distance relationship.. he goes to Uni in Sydney during the week and them comes home (to Newcastle) on the weekends - which is the only time that I get to see him.

It's hard, but distance (in our case) has definitely made the heart grow stronger. Whenever we do spend time together, it's amazing.. we grow closer and closer to each other each time and I fall in love with him even more.

He's my life.. I adore him.
I'd do anything for him.

Jesica
xx

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
lol. thazo nice. if i was in a situation that i had to travel somewhere to see my mr i would too.

Oddy Nocki

HSC
N/A
sugaryblue said:
like would you still go ahead with the relationship or living up to the expectation even though that there are literally thousands of kilometres between you two?

Would I travel across the planet to see a girl?

Yes and I am, next Feb. I mean why not? what else do I have to do?

davin

HSC
N/A
i would go as far as i had to for someone i loved.
i have done so twice already. two flights where i was going 1/3 of the way around the world for her

so, would, could, did

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
long distance? fuck that. Anything over like 1 1/2 hours travel is not on, even over 1 hour is pushing it, and in those circumstances it better be temporary like no mroe than 6 months of being that distance apart. If i am in love she sure as hell should be in love and should come and move closer to me, otherwise its just not gonna happen

unless she is perfect model body, great hair, knows how to laugh i.e a traffic stopper in looks and a master of conversation, then long distance can go to hell, love isnt static, if i can fall in love with someone who lives far away, i can do the same with someone who lives alot closer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)