How many hours a day do you study now? (1 Viewer)

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
its not a guaranteed 90 but i've asked for estimations based on my ranks and i was told 90+ but i'm not relying on it too much
I just don't feel the need to study, especially more than 5-10 minutes.

Maybe its because i have good memory and i've been able to remember most of the content throughout the year
mirin

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Everyone who's saying 'you guys are studying too much, stop or you'll burn out!' is jelly, mad and mirin' that they were too lazy to put that work in themselves. Keep at it guys, your hard work in Prelim will definitely be rewarded later on.

For the record, I did ~5-6 hours /day on weekdays and 9-11 hours /day on weekends. An hour less per day during the HSC.
lol

11 hours on a weekend day during prelim (even during the HSC) is not necessary. You can certainly do more effective study in less time, for anything.

barbernator

HSC
You're going places kid. (srs)
But we know how unreliable school estimates are... Good luck though- you might make it if you maintain consistent effort
Cheers guys, I am feeling confident. Even though if worst comes to worst, I'm looking at an associate degree in aquaculture at the maritime college which is only 43.1 atar anyway :)

deswa1

HSC
Cheers guys, I am feeling confident. Even though if worst comes to worst, I'm looking at an associate degree in aquaculture at the maritime college which is only 43.1 atar anyway :)
And remember bonus points

bleakarcher

HSC
See..there's so much opportunity in this country :)

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
M8 i reckon you can push for a 50.

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Everyone who's saying 'you guys are studying too much, stop or you'll burn out!' is jelly, mad and mirin' that they were too lazy to put that work in themselves. Keep at it guys, your hard work in Prelim will definitely be rewarded later on.

For the record, I did ~5-6 hours /day on weekdays and 9-11 hours /day on weekends. An hour less per day during the HSC.
That's good to know! :) But how will they be rewarded?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)