How many hrs per night? (1 Viewer)

Paj20

HSC
How many hours does everyone do of revision/homeowork per night?

Paj20

HSC
oh ok yeh, that sounds alright...

how well did you go in the HSC??

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
I think the question should be 'per day'. About 8 to 10 hrs per day is good. So, if you study only 1 to 2 hrs per night but do heaps during the day, you're OK! I still don't know how to set up a proper timetable for each subject. Probably 2 hours per day for each might work.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Undermyskin said:
I think the question should be 'per day'. About 8 to 10 hrs per day is good.
Like...NO.

8-10 hours during holidays and stuvac makes sense, but thats it. For every other night, 2-3 should do just fine - as long as it's productive.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Undermyskin said:
. About 8 to 10 hrs per day is good.

Aha ha..ha ha.

Dear good god you guys are all freaks.

Paj20

HSC
Undermyskin said:
I think the question should be 'per day'. About 8 to 10 hrs per day is good. So, if you study only 1 to 2 hrs per night but do heaps during the day, you're OK! I still don't know how to set up a proper timetable for each subject. Probably 2 hours per day for each might work.
8-10 hrs!!!?? hmmm how is it physically possible to do that each day? espically when your at school for 6?

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
if you consider my uni progress the question should be rephrased as "how many hours do you study a month?"

becauase most days i don't study :D

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Paj20 said:
8-10 hrs!!!?? hmmm how is it physically possible to do that each day? espically when your at school for 6?
It's best for you to ignore senseless posts. :D

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Kujah said:
8-10 hours :eek:
That, is beyond insane. Just to re-inforce my position.

If someone at this stage of their education studies 8-10 hours each day, then i can't wait to see how many hours they'll be studying when the intensity of work increases drastically.

Edit: (read: uni)

T

thegovernator

Sad sad sad. Anyone who resorts to belittling others for their dedication/achievements is either;

(a) jealous
(b) insecure
(c) a loser
(d) a troll, or;
(e) a combination of some or all of the above.

8-10 hours is fine and I commend anyone who can maintain such a laborious study regime :)

Zephyrio

HSC
thegovernator said:
Sad sad sad. Anyone who resorts to belittling others for their dedication/achievements is either;

(a) jealous
(b) insecure
(c) a loser
(d) a troll, or;
(e) a combination of some or all of the above.

8-10 hours is fine and I commend anyone who can maintain such a laborious study regime :)
:rofl: The irony.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Would you even have time for dinner? :)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
tanjin said:
Like...NO.

8-10 hours during holidays and stuvac makes sense, but thats it. For every other night, 2-3 should do just fine - as long as it's productive.
I never managed to do more than 2 hours of study per day except when I was cramming for an exam or assessment. Even during stuvac I really did not get much study done at all, not until around 4 days before the first english paper. 2-3 hours a night was recommended by our school and around 3-4 during stuvac before the HSC exams.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
thegovernator said:

(c) a loser
Oh yes, the people who realise the ridiculousness of spending over a third of your day studying really are the ones to pity here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
T

thegovernator

I find it sad that other people feel the need to put others down for the way they choose to pursue their educational advancement. calling someone a 'freak' or a 'nerd' or an 'asian' because they spend a large proportion of their day studying is just simply sad. I'm sorry but there's just no other way to describe it!

T

thegovernator

princesscal said:
go jerk it over ruse maths papers you tool
thanks for that little pearl of wisdom, but I think it's past your bedtime :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)