how many people are doing history extension in your school? (1 Viewer)

live.fast

HSC
N/A
LOL i remember these threads! In my year (2007), we started off with 14-ish - then it slowly dwindled to 2 people! But it's better that way - less competition - more focus = high marks! =)

Good luck 08'ers!

Allan vB

HSC
We have about 10... 10 students eager to learn... sigh... I'm really enjoying the course though! lol...

rach19

HSC
At least people contribute, it gets so boring when your the only one that talks

live.fast

HSC
N/A
Less people = less competition :) Easier to gain that first rank, and from then on in, it's really all about doing well in the exam.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Our discussions can become awkward sometimes when there are long periods of silence :eek:

moz324

HSC
we have 9 ppl doint ext, but 1 or 2 r thinking of dropping it, so the numbers may go down.

Allan vB

HSC
live.fast said:
Less people = less competition :) Easier to gain that first rank, and from then on in, it's really all about doing well in the exam.
I prefer the competition in my class... the other day when the teacher told the class that I got 25/25 for my historiographical issues essay, I felt really embarassed... which I shouldn't have... The other in the class of 10 (esp. two of them) just makes me work harder! I like the competition.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)