• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dukey

HSC
woot woot for the long weekend! God bless the QUEEN for it =)

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Long weekend!! :D Finally, some sleep at last!

... That's what I THOUGHT last week -_-''' Reality? I've got, *gestures* *this* much maths, *this* much English, *this* much physics, plus I need to redo all my IPT exercises cos the ones I did before are all stuck in my old computer, which can't be turned on now! And so whoosh! Suddenly I've got *this* much work piled up! *frantic gesture* (Yep I'm sure you can see all those gestures I made...:p)

Only one day left and still quite a lot to do...>.< Maths test this Wednesday. Ugh. Then UNSW maths comp next week. Double ugh. And 3u maths test the day after. Triple ugh. And I need to know enough about the Big Bang for the physics processing test two days afterwards. And Macbeth speech the week after that. In addition to the weekly French listening and reading exercises. :(

... I'm gonna explode. :burn:

EDIT: Franz, think two exercises are much? I've been doing maths for the past two days. Ugh. Two whole chapters worth of problems, I'm seriously hearing something crack. :(

Last edited:

sleepplease

HSC
:( my computer is wiped.
wiped?
i dont understand
where did it all go?
WHERE DID ALL MY WORK GO!
i cant do this

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
airie said:
Long weekend!! :D Finally, some sleep at last!

... That's what I THOUGHT last week -_-''' Reality? I've got, *gestures* *this* much maths, *this* much English, *this* much physics, plus I need to redo all my IPT exercises cos the ones I did before are all stuck in my old computer, which can't be turned on now! And so whoosh! Suddenly I've got *this* much work piled up! *frantic gesture* (Yep I'm sure you can see all those gestures I made...:p)

Only one day left and still quite a lot to do...>.< Maths test this Wednesday. Ugh. Then UNSW maths comp next week. Double ugh. And 3u maths test the day after. Triple ugh. And I need to know enough about the Big Bang for the physics processing test two days afterwards. And Macbeth speech the week after that. In addition to the weekly French listening and reading exercises. :(

... I'm gonna explode. :burn:

EDIT: Franz, think two exercises are much? I've been doing maths for the past two days. Ugh. Two whole chapters worth of problems, I'm seriously hearing something crack. :(
Haha, whoa that a lot of work. And I though 5 assignments due next week and the week after were a lot. Good luck with that.
sleepplease said:
my computer is wiped.
wiped?
i dont understand
where did it all go?
WHERE DID ALL MY WORK GO!
i cant do this
Shit, that's not good.

sleepplease

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Haha, whoa that a lot of work. And I though 5 assignments due next week and the week after were a lot. Good luck with that.
Shit, that's not good.
7000 fucking words for drama GONE due on friday :(

sleepplease

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Fuck, that's worse. Good luck in trying to get all that back, but that is a massive blow.
pulled an all nighter - redid a little over 7000 + some costume sketches
now i really need to crash and burn and sleep :(

(EDIT: i didnt do 7000 all that night.. i was doing it through the day too :p just to clarify that im not a super typing machine)

thanks soulsearcher btw, our mutal swearing was rather comforting :)

SoulSearcher

HSC
sleepplease said:
pulled an all nighter - redid a little over 7000 + some costume sketches
now i really need to crash and burn and sleep

(EDIT: i didnt do 7000 all that night.. i was doing it through the day too :p just to clarify that im not a super typing machine)
Good to hear that :uhhuh: Hopefully the assignment goes well for you.
thanks soulsearcher btw, our mutal swearing was rather comforting :)
Glad to be involved in it :)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Hopefully your all-nighters will be worth it eh? :):) *gives some good luck muffins*

SoulSearcher

HSC
m0ofin said:
Hopefully your all-nighters will be worth it eh? :):) *gives some good luck muffins*
I've been pulling so many all-nighters lately that my sleeping patterns have changed to compensate for those late-nighters. I now sleep from 1am-8am and get a couple hours of sleep around 5pm-7pm. I've really got to change that. Thanks for the muffins :)

Last edited:
HSC
I was shit tired yesterday. I stayed up to watch the Aussies play and then slept (?) for 2 hours then woke up again to see the Italians play. This morning, i woke up at 5ish to catch the Brazillians.

Fifa World Cup Germany 06. Why must you keep me up? *cries*

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
I've been pulling so many all-nighters lately that my sleeping patterns have changed to compensate for those late-nighters. I now sleep from 1am-8am and get a couple hours of sleep around 5pm-7pm. I've really got to change that. Thanks for the muffins :)
Haha, they were for sleepplease but you're welcome, anyhow the more the merrier eh? :) Muffins are all the rage.

Won't be watching any soccer this week, I'm missing out on all the fun :(

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
FranzFerdinand said:
I was shit tired yesterday. I stayed up to watch the Aussies play and then slept (?) for 2 hours then woke up again to see the Italians play. This morning, i woke up at 5ish to catch the Brazillians.

Fifa World Cup Germany 06. Why must you keep me up? *cries*
Because you have no self control :p jkz!
My sleeping patterns are pretty fucked as well :(

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
i can so see the WC being the pitfall for many HSC students... that and BoS :p

I couldn't watch any games last night though :'( I was up studying for maths exam today and finishing off my SDD Major Work which was also due in today....

FINALLY its over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)