• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
airie said:
Thanks m0ofin :) Much needed too, for I'm feeling more and more stupid and depressed now :(
No worries :) Hope you'll feel better about it soon. Btw, sold grass jelly for Business Stoodies today, yay!

SoulSearcher said:
Everyone makes mistakes, we just have to learn from them if we want to get better.
If only that was as easy as it sounds eh?

sleepplease

HSC
ah, feel crap :( parents are going to freak when they see my report, cant seem to do anything anymore. i dunno, no matter how hard i work it doesnt seem to be showing in exams etc. Not looking forward to having a chat with parents about schools :S.. meh

HSC
my day was crap.. stayed at home because i get sick.. now my chem books are in my locker, and i got an assessment next week.. i get my reports like end of next week and p/t night is the night before my b'day.. and i screwed my exams.. so im looking forward to a great b'day :mad1: :mad1:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Try not to worry to much from what I have seen you are a dedicated student sleepplease and you can only try your best which you have been trying, your best is all your parents can ask for and they 'should' be supportive of you as their is enough pressure in preliminary/HSC without the disaproval of your marks from your parents.

EDIT: A future happy birthday the-1-n-only-me and good luck with your parent teacher night, report and assessments\exams and just remember there is always time to improve where your marks count in the HSC.

Last edited:

sleepplease

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Try not to worry to much from what I have seen you are a dedicated student sleepplease and you can only try your best which you have been trying, your best is all your parents can ask for and they 'should' be supportive of you as their is enough pressure in preliminary/HSC without the disaproval of your marks from your parents.
quote]

Thanks kid. dunno how much longer i can cope with this, it's getting to the point where im doing badly in exams at school because i get so freaked out that im physically sick. i dont know what to do.

EDIT: p.s. the-1-n-only-me, im sorry you are sick *hugs* i hope you feel much better sooon.. as for the report/p,t stress, i know how you're feeling - just try to hang in there, i wish you all the best :)

Last edited:

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
sleepplease.... hoping you get better soon! :)

nothing to freak out about, im sure its all gonna be good soon... hang in there ;)

Sofstar

HSC
sleepplease it's almost the holidays! Take it easy :) and try to relax otherwise you'll keep winding(sp?) up until you crack.

Today was alrite. Learnt how to write drum music! most classes were bludgey, no-one wanted to work.

sleepplease

HSC
i'm trying sofstar but im not sure how much longer i can do this. im too tired. i cant deal with my parents and their reaction to my report is going to be hell. I'm not even doing well anymore. I'm getting so stressed that i cant even sit an exam without ending up shaking/chucking up/crying or whatever. Parents pretty much said that they were paying for me to do well at school. And mum hasnt talked to mne for about 4days after a french result of 92% which apparently isnt good :(

okay rant done, promise

vizman

HSC
pretty good, except for the fact the broncos friggin lost :mad1:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
It's Friday, i don't have homework and there's a whole lot of World Cup action to watch.

I'm feeling superfantastisch.
It's not that I don't have homework that needs to be completed this weekend, it's that I choose not to do it. Well except maybe for maths :p
sleepplease said:
i'm trying sofstar but im not sure how much longer i can do this. im too tired. i cant deal with my parents and their reaction to my report is going to be hell. I'm not even doing well anymore. I'm getting so stressed that i cant even sit an exam without ending up shaking/chucking up/crying or whatever. Parents pretty much said that they were paying for me to do well at school. And mum hasnt talked to mne for about 4days after a french result of 92% which apparently isnt good :(

okay rant done, promise
That sounds like a lot of pressure is being put ionto your shoulders. Relax, take a step back and just take a few breaths. The HSC is not the end of the world, and should not be treated as such. Try to relax before and during exams, and talk to your parents about the amount of pressure that they are putting upon you to succeed in the HSC, and try to work something out with them.

Sofstar

HSC
sleepplease said:

okay rant done, promise
Wow, sounds like your parents expect pretty high of you.
I use to be hyped about getting the marks for my parents, but in the end the marks are for you and you only. You're in charge of you life and if you're happy with your marks then you should be.
My mum does the " we're paying alot for you so you better get good results" but i think sometimes parents get side tracked and are abit old-fashioned and only think that marks are everything but in the 'REAL' world it's not only about marks but more what you can offer as a person.
Hey getting 92% in french is great work! considering it is a language.
I'm getting my report sent home really soon as well. If it helps in anyway i can't wait to see what my parents think of my 50 something% in maths. :rofl:

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
sleepplease said:
ah, feel crap :( parents are going to freak when they see my report, cant seem to do anything anymore. i dunno, no matter how hard i work it doesnt seem to be showing in exams etc. Not looking forward to having a chat with parents about schools :S.. meh
Don't worry. Reports aren't the base of your life. Even if you somehow end up getitng a bad report, don't worry, atleast your parents will know that you tried.

Wow. Is it just me... or has term 2 gone really quick? It's already week 8 now.

Last edited:

sleepplease

HSC
yoakim said:
Don't worry. Reports aren't the base of your life. Even if you somehow end up getitng a bad report, don't worry, atleast your parents will know that you tried.

Fuck trying, my parents don't care if i try or not.

and yeah! the year's gone hugely fast! can't believe we're already half way through - it's nearly time to countdown till chrissy :p

HSC
vizman said:
pretty good, except for the fact the broncos friggin lost :mad1:
you were expecting them to win? :p rotten qlders..

The Great SoulSearcher said:
It's not that I don't have homework that needs to be completed this weekend, it's that I choose not to do it. Well except maybe for maths :p
tsk tsk tsk!

yoakim said:
yeah. it has.
i'm quite afraid that i have put too much trust into my teachers to keep the classes at the required pace.

sleepplease

HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
i'm quite afraid that i have put too much trust into my teachers to keep the classes at the required pace.
you're worried you wont finish the course?

sleepplease

HSC
FranzFerdinand said:
uh. yeh. i don't want to end up finishing the final 100 pages of a textbook in my own time. ~__~
talk to your teacher about your concerns? if you think it is the fault of the teacher and his/her answer isnt satisfactory you could take your complaint to your head teacher or whatever/..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)