• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepplease

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Thanks for the muffins :)
You stole my muffins!! :(!
.. go halves?

thankyou m0ofin :) no soccer? maybe you need some muffins too... hugs!

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
We'll halve it, I feel full anyway :)

My day was in dire need of sleep, but still managed to do nothing even though looking like doing something during classes.
why pretend to do work? during year 9 and 10 geography i would sleep in class, i was given an early mark by the teacher to leave class as soon as i woke up because i didn't snore and disturb neone else... lol

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Just had my 2u maths test yesterday and feeling like the most stupid person on the planet now.

There was this question that asked for a graph to be completed, provided that it's an odd function.

I read the question.

I realised that it asked for an odd function.

I knew how to complete the graph as an odd function.

And I sketched an even function.

:burn:

lyk ONG im guna criiiiiii!!!!11!!!!1!!

-_-'''

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Poor Airie, have some jelly dear *gives jelly* :)

Did that too the other day, it asked for some wierd thing so I just drew some line. Heh, it ended up wrong anyway.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
airie said:
Just had my 2u maths test yesterday and feeling like the most stupid person on the planet now.

There was this question that asked for a graph to be completed, provided that it's an odd function.

I read the question.

I realised that it asked for an odd function.

I knew how to complete the graph as an odd function.

And I sketched an even function.

:burn:

lyk ONG im guna criiiiiii!!!!11!!!!1!!

-_-'''
Everyone makes mistakes, we just have to learn from them if we want to get better.

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
school.. is always a blur for me~ everyday i walk into class, walk out of class not knowing what i should of learnt.. the only class i understand completely is english~ (besides the fact i failed it) anyway.. i dont understand anything about economics and chemistry which is really shit because they're the subjects i should be relying on to get me somewhere in life~ oh well..

SoulSearcher

HSC
Welcome to BoS s2caz :)
Don't worry if you don't know exactly what you needed to learn at the moment, apart from the maths courses except extension 2 maths, you won't need to know the preliminary course for the final HSC exams. What you should focus on is developing habits that are conductive to your learning, for this will help you next year in your HSC and into further studies.

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Welcome to BoS s2caz :)
Don't worry if you don't know exactly what you needed to learn at the moment, apart from the maths courses except extension 2 maths, you won't need to know the preliminary course for the final HSC exams. What you should focus on is developing habits that are conductive to your learning, for this will help you next year in your HSC and into further studies.
haha~~thanks soulseacher ^-^

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
No problem. Should really start taking my own advice soon ;)
-____-;; yeah.. i should do that too.. its really.. um~ weird how i can give out advice to my friends and they actually listen and follow it but i cant take my own advice;; argh.. dont want to go to school tomorrow.. full day no frees T-T

SoulSearcher

HSC
s2caz said:
-____-;; yeah.. i should do that too.. its really.. um~ weird how i can give out advice to my friends and they actually listen and follow it but i cant take my own advice;; argh.. dont want to go to school tomorrow.. full day no frees T-T
Haha yeah, same here, I can't follow my own advice most of the time. I haven't missed a full day of school for a couple of years now, I need a couple of days off soon.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
We had a half day today, no idea why, we just had one. :D

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
m0ofin said:
Poor Airie, have some jelly dear *gives jelly* :)
Thanks m0ofin :) Much needed too, for I'm feeling more and more stupid and depressed now :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
*Sends good luck wishes to airie* not to worry, we all make mistakes especially under exam pressure be glad that it was in preliminary and not HSC.

And I understand exactly where you are coming from SoulSearch, on BOS I can give people advice but following it is anyother story.

Lucky you Riviet!

Today I had a free last so went for a drive after lunch, nice and relaxing - good to forget about HSC stress also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)