• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sofstar

HSC
dukey said:
lol I'm assuming she's from a private school, their holidays are one week early I believe. Correct me if I'm mistaken.
you are correct.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I <3 Fridays to computer subjects (IT, SDD) and Adv English, then I get to finish early at 12.45pm as I have a free session last!

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Actually slept pretty late into the afternoon today, heh :p So much for making up for a week...

sleepplease

HSC
had a concert yesterday :D but my parents wouldn't pick me up and i can't drive so i had to train and bus and thus got home after 12 (when the concert finished at 9:30.. LAMe late buses) SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SLEEPY
woke up at 5 did a french essay on a future society.. went to hockey at 8:30 got there at 9 realised that infact it was too wet nad hockey was cancelled, ranted nad jumped up and down for 30s, went home, ran 8km .. at 10:30 started english and some more french - very ineffective :(
now i am here.. doing more english :(
nicht gut

but.... c'est la vie :)

HSC
airie said:
Actually slept pretty late into the afternoon today, heh :p So much for making up for a week...
lol. i slept for approximately a long 9 hours b/w friday & saturday. that was so unusual of me that it didn't feel nice that day. i still can't seem to find a balance between amount of sleep & school & the fifa world cup.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Gonna be egocentric and talk all about my day.

We had green-and-gold day today and celebrated the Socceroos and Channel Ten came and we all went high. :)

Also had to do an oral powerpoint thing all by my lonesome, I was so terribly distraught.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
m0ofin said:

We had green-and-gold day today and celebrated the Socceroos and Channel Ten came and we all went high. :)

Also had to do an oral powerpoint thing all by my lonesome, I was so terribly distraught.
I shall look out for a m0ofin dressed in green and gold on the news tonight. ;)

Well at least the presentation is over with and you are one step closer to completing preliminary.

My day was ok, like all Mondays I was reminded of the mathematics work I need to catch up on, counted down the minutes till recess in Adv English and chatted away in Modern History. So just an ok day, although home time was 12.45pm so that helps. :)

airie

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
I shall look out for a m0ofin dressed in green and gold on the news tonight. ;)
Mwuahahaha green and gold m0ofin :D

Pretty bludgy day today, didn't do much. Still not doing much right now :p

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
Today we got our reports (finally).
Tomorrow I'm going to ticketek to get tickets for the Avenged Sevenfold gig yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
m0ofin said:

I saw that on the news. Where were you? :)

As for my day, slept at 4am in the morning trying to finish an extension english assignment, which ended up being finished around 6am, then had to perform that scropt around 9:25 am, so you could tell we were prepared :) Had 3 other assessments due today as well, but I did them the day before, which is not normally my style.
As for the rest of the day, it was a bludge, although I was playing around in maths by giving the class a question which 2 unit students had the ability to do, but they couldn't do it. Even the teacher couldn't do it until I showed him how to :D

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Kid.@dmin said:
Well at least the presentation is over with and you are one step closer to completing preliminary.
Haha, thanks, but I was only exaggerating :)

airie said:
Mwuahahaha green and gold m0ofin :D
:wave:

SoulSearcher said:
I saw that on the news. Where were you? :)
Oh, missed the news, was the kid jumping up and down in um, blue and yellow :eek:

airie

HSC
Another bludgy, bludgy day...

Meh, don't wanna turn up to the school assembly tomorrow, probably would've even volunteered to do the Macbeth speech in that time if I could :p Except apparently I'm getting a certificate, but I know it's definitely not the science comp, so I don't exactly know what I'm getting o.0 Then it's quadruple maths after the assembly. Isn't life just great? x.x

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Teachers strike today, about the new industrial relations law. YAHOO! I have my sleep in and I don't have to go to school until 11.30am for IT then school finishes today at 1.30pm 2 hours of school = a good day.

airie

HSC
Kid.@dmin said:
Teachers strike today, about the new industrial relations law. YAHOO! I have my sleep in and I don't have to go to school until 11.30am for IT then school finishes today at 1.30pm 2 hours of school = a good day.
You're lucky! And our school specially handed out a note yesterday clearly stating that our school would NOT be affected by the strike -_-'''

Not a very good start today, stupid CityRail :K People were still getting off at the station when the train suddenly shut its doors, locking me and about four other people inside! :S So we had to go three more stations (it was a limited stop train x.x) before catching another train back. Needless to say, we were late, worse still we had an assembly first period, which meant that we had to go through the back door and sit at the back. I wouldn't have minded that normally, except I was getting a certificate and therefore had to walk down all that distance to the front to get it. Great.

HSC
airie said:
You're lucky! And our school specially handed out a note yesterday clearly stating that our school would NOT be affected by the strike -_-'''

Not a very good start today, stupid CityRail :K People were still getting off at the station when the train suddenly shut its doors, locking me and about four other people inside! :S So we had to go three more stations (it was a limited stop train x.x) before catching another train back. Needless to say, we were late, worse still we had an assembly first period, which meant that we had to go through the back door and sit at the back. I wouldn't have minded that normally, except I was getting a certificate and therefore had to walk down all that distance to the front to get it. Great.
wow, that's bummer! it's something like that which just spoils the day.

another lazy, end of term day today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)