• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Yawning hard in period 0 here and hoping that I won't fall asleep during class x.x

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
wm_abusef said:
kid.@dmin when are ur trials? ours are like week three next term and they havent given us any timetable yet :(
Mine trials are in week 4 & 5 starting August 7th, with my last exam week 4 Wednesday. Pretty happy with the timetable nice and spread out which is a good & bad thing (as I just want them over with). :)

wm_abusef said:
oh but now that i drive to school its sooo much better.... more time to "study" once i get home.
Congratulations on getting your Ps assuming it wasn't that long ago. I have been driving to school since November last year, so handy having a car to go places after school if needed or to get home easier\quicker. GO driving to school!

airie said:
Yawning hard in period 0 here and hoping that I won't fall asleep during class x.x
Period 0, :O I assume that starts early but the day is now over and you can yawn/sleep as u desire although assessment tasks\study may not permit that.

Today was a long and rather boring day, got told off in modern history for looking through the textbook at all the interesting pictures instead of doing a concept map\essay. ;)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
airie said:
Weren't you having fun eh? :p

Spent lunch with some cute little bubs today, squeeee! mOofin <3's yr 8 girlies.

HSC
m0ofinlady said:
Spent lunch with some cute little bubs today, squeeee! mOofin <3's yr 8 girlies.
as does mr. ferdinand, ahehehhehehehe.. - uh-oh.

today was just another day where i felt like shit. and quite possibly looked it too. at least i finished my maths homework!

sleepplease

HSC
i wrote an emo post a few weeks back about how crap i thought id written an essay in an exam, couldn't finish it properly. got it back today and got 20/20 :), i send big thoughts of thanks to a teacher who was clearly in a good mood that day :)

apart from that.. french assesment tomorrow!! cello recital on friday!!! science assesment on monday!! drama performance on tuesday!! :burn: :eek:

but c'est la vie :)

HSC
sleepplease said:
i wrote an emo post a few weeks back about how crap i thought id written an essay in an exam, couldn't finish it properly. got it back today and got 20/20 :), i send big thoughts of thanks to a teacher who was clearly in a good mood that day :)

apart from that.. french assesment tomorrow!! cello recital on friday!!! science assesment on monday!! drama performance on tuesday!! :burn: :eek:

but c'est la vie :)
hey! congrats on that!

HSC
is it just me, or is everyone more depressed or pissed off cause of the crappy weather?

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Hmm, everyone in class was unusually high today, we were all singing, giggling and stuff and then like, we got yelled at. Must be just you guys.

Oh, btw, congrats for you sleepplease! :)

dukey

HSC
*sigh* school was depressing!! got my results back for prelims..came top 10 for all my subjects, except maths(2U) which I failed *sniffs* 38%

GOD I HATE MATHS...:(

Furthermore I injured my leg in the UNICEF soccer comp...I'm out till next term:worried:

Not my dayyyy =((((

Sofstar

HSC
dukey said:
GOD I HATE MATHS...:(
Alota people are having crappy days lately:( .
I hate maths too! stupid numbers......:mad1:
Today was alright, last day of term!!!! :D. I'm so tired though.

HSC
Sofstar said:
Alota people are having crappy days lately:( .
I hate maths too! stupid numbers......:mad1:
Today was alright, last day of term!!!! :D. I'm so tired though.
end of term already?!
what happened to having one week left?:confused:

dukey

HSC
the-1-n-only-me said:
end of term already?!
what happened to having one week left?:confused:
lol I'm assuming she's from a private school, their holidays are one week early I believe. Correct me if I'm mistaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)