• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
airie said:
You're lucky! And our school specially handed out a note yesterday clearly stating that our school would NOT be affected by the strike -_-'''

Not a very good start today, stupid CityRail :K People were still getting off at the station when the train suddenly shut its doors, locking me and about four other people inside! :S So we had to go three more stations (it was a limited stop train x.x) before catching another train back. Needless to say, we were late, worse still we had an assembly first period, which meant that we had to go through the back door and sit at the back. I wouldn't have minded that normally, except I was getting a certificate and therefore had to walk down all that distance to the front to get it. Great.
I never heard of any strike until this morning, and even then my school wasn't affected. *insert comment about how shitty things like that ruins rest of day, something like that, offers pat on back, and tries to pick you up from that low you felt after that event*

As for me, I didn't school to school today. First time I've taken a day off school for a while now. Styaed home, did around 7 hours combined of maths work today for a test tomorrow and slept a couple of extra hours today. I really needed that. That was really lucky of me to fall sick =)

dukey

HSC
school started at 12 but my friend came at normal time(8:30) cause she only had transport then so I went normal time to keep her company :)

Whole day was good! Didn't do anything brain buzzing :)

Sorry I just have to say it...I know I'm gonna get scolded for this but..

GO BRAZIL :p *pouts*

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Meh, its only the world cup.Btw, I'm joking

Now I KNOW I'll get destroyed for that one :p
Yes you will!! ONLY the world cup?!? Joking or not, you'll still get destroyed!

dukey

HSC
lol can't really blame him, 'everyone to his own'

its like me ..its just origin... :p dont hurt me!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The hardest thing about today was a General Mathematics test on statistics which I did pretty well on 44/50. :) Last day tomorrow so don't expect much work complete...

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Just got the 2u maths test back. Yes, the one where I drew an even function while knowing perfectly well that the question wanted an odd function (Was I even paying attention, I wonder x.x). Fortunately the mark wasn't *too* bad, but not exactly well done though. See, that's why I didn't want it back this term. That and the physics test. What a great holiday I'm gonna have :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
And term 2 has come to an end, one more term of offical schooling then the HSC begins *tear*. Didn't pick up a pen today, so no writting even in english we just had a class discussion with only 5 people in the class. In IT & SDD just worked on my SDD portfolio and major project then complete the day with a drive before I went home.

Enjoy the two weeks school holidays all, or for some its two weeks of study/school away from school!

w00dy.

HSC
today for the last day of term 2. was just like any other.
class. recess. class. lunch. class. home time.

it didnt feel like the last day of term 2. possibly because this term has been so short.

even still. the holidays should be a good time away from school. with as little as homework to do as possible.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
airie said:
Just got the 2u maths test back. Yes, the one where I drew an even function while knowing perfectly well that the question wanted an odd function (Was I even paying attention, I wonder x.x). Fortunately the mark wasn't *too* bad, but not exactly well done though. See, that's why I didn't want it back this term. That and the physics test. What a great holiday I'm gonna have :p
At least your teachers actually mark your assessments - Have to wait another 2 weeks, yet again =o=;;. Anyways, didn't do crap today or yesterday - Just played cards in class.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
I really love these days, you can bludge all you want and don't actually have to do any work. Today, I got my extension english assignment mark back, 13/15, not bad, but could have been better. For legal we had a small party, and the rest of the periods were a bludge.

HSC
today was pretty mad. double chem.. blduge.. double english - discussion..bludge.. double free.. bludge:p
then our traditional year 11 vs. 12 soccer and rugby matches.. in the rain :D
well.. we won the soccer and got smashed in the rugby.. but hey.. wasnt an absolute waste of a day..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)