How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
kathrynso said:
:( Had English exam first up today. I cried.... not literally. Out of 4 sections, I ended up finishing 1 of them. Ehhhhhh...... I am disgusted at myself. Wouldn't be surprised if I see myself in Standard soon.....

Practical Dance exam tomorrow! Yay! NEVER ever use Microsoft Movie Maker!
That sucks :( Yeah, I learnt that lesson too :eek: Good luck for the practical dance exam :)
Chocolat said:
I know. MSN is such a freaking temptation. And it doesn't exactly help things that when I turn on my computer and go on the Internet, it automatically signs me in. It takes SO much strength to sign out haha.
Automatically signs on for me, and I cbf taking it off :eek:

Chocolat

HSC
Yeh that's true...well evil MSN people should have like a pop up box saying that when people are tempted to delete their version of MSN...not that I have to worry about that, because that I will never be 'emotionally strong enough' (in the words of IceOnFire :p) to delete MSN...:D

vorahk

HSC
kathrynso said:
:( Had English exam first up today. I cried.... not literally. Out of 4 sections, I ended up finishing 1 of them. Ehhhhhh...... I am disgusted at myself. Wouldn't be surprised if I see myself in Standard soon.....

Practical Dance exam tomorrow! Yay! NEVER ever use Microsoft Movie Maker!
never used it.. used imovie, haha teachers told us to edit our vid coz going on the roof of the school was out of bounds.

when msn upgrades.. it shouldnt delete your msn dps etc etc.

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
That sucks :( Yeah, I learnt that lesson too :eek: Good luck for the practical dance exam :)
Automatically signs on for me, and I cbf taking it off :eek:
But the thing is...if I don't sign out...and I have like an assessment to do or whatever...heaven knows I'll open up a blank Word Document and if MSN stays on, the Word Document stays blank for hours to come...haha.

IceOnFire

HSC
vorahk said:
never used it.. used imovie, haha teachers told us to edit our vid coz going on the roof of the school was out of bounds.

when msn upgrades.. it shouldnt delete your msn dps etc etc.
It did with mine..!! :(

kloudsurfer

HSC
I was all excited when I got home because i think I went ok in my english and bio exams. Anyway, In the space of 4 hours I have developed a horrible head cold!!!!!! You know the kind you get when ur nose is all runny n ur head is stuffy n u cant concentrate.... :(

Oh well, I dont have anything till friday. Unless you count maths tomorrow. But Im gonna go crap at that anyway. :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
That sucks. Hope you get better man, and good luck for your HSC exams :)
Thanks, I probably will be back at school tomorrow, it's really just a bad cough now, which was derived from a cold.

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
It's fair to say that my MSN has a love-hate relationship with me :eek:
Haha...it's funny how we're humanizing MSN...
Well...I'm hoping that the love part of the relationship outweighs the hate part :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)