• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceOnFire

HSC
kloudsurfer said:
Thanks

Ooops I meant maths, not english.

Anyway, thats not my real attitude, Im just trying to cheer myself up using logical thinking. It never works....
Logic is related to Maths.. :uhhuh:

Chocolat

HSC
Well my school day was most entertaining.
Had a free, oops I mean study, first block. Did nothing but flick through a Cleo magazine and talk to my friends.
Had Maths in block two. Completed our last topic for Year 11.
Had another study block three. Went much like block one.
Had Chemistry in block four. Played 'Chemistry' games. How fun.
had English in block five. Discussed Standard and Advanced English courses. Got a lecture on how important our grammar is. Free time for 10 minutes at the end because the teacher didn't know what else to do with us.
Had Biology block six. Played Celebrity Heads, Hangman, Heads Down Thumbs Up and Murderer in the Dark.

Yessum.

Shoulda just stayed at home :p.

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Home would have been the better option there :uhhuh: Still, you did soemthing productive :) better than me :eek:
Didn't you have an exam today or something? :S

Oh.

Yeh point taken. Reading Cleo and playing Celebrity Heads is a lot more productive then sitting any exam :D.

Sofstar

HSC
Nice day Chocolat!

I had maths, we got kicked out of the science room where we have maths...odd school. Went to our new room which had a bee in it and it was quite distracting. Music teacher went off somewhere and we spent the lesson working on our composition (woohoo) but now i'm stuck. Religion we watched some movie about a girl getting pregnant cuz it was "Gods words", the father of the child was gay and she had a new bf. That was a weird movie.
Then i went to get a McFlurry which i got ripped off! There was more M&Ms in it than actual ice cream. Had my parent/teacher which wasnt so bad actually. Got busted for not practising music everyday. Have no homework. Life is grand.

HSC
Sofstar said:
Then i went to get a McFlurry which i got ripped off! There was more M&Ms in it than actual ice cream.
Sounds like my type of McFlurry!

Today was my last day of yr 11. :(/:)
We spent it doing revision, and talking about completely unrelated things (like NRL) :D
My exams start tomorrow, starting off with my fav. English /end sarcasm, and go for 2 weeks.

Last edited:
N

noir.

My school day was just so great.
The day started off with maths, double period.
Yay, recess was after.
Then i had bio double period. We watched a video on parasites. There was a sex scene.
After, I had English.
Then I had Legal and got back my exam.
Then I had lunch. Yay
After I had S&C. I know what I'm doing for my PIP.
Drama was next. got back exam and assessment marks.
And then I went home.

That was my school day.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Chocolat said:
Didn't you have an exam today or something? :S

Oh.

Yeh point taken. Reading Cleo and playing Celebrity Heads is a lot more productive then sitting any exam :D.
Especially when its a business studies exam :)
Sofstar said:
Then i went to get a McFlurry which i got ripped off! There was more M&Ms in it than actual ice cream.
Mmm, McFlurrys :D
chocolate lover said:
Lol, a sex scene with parasites!!
:rofl:
Good luck for your exams chocolate lover :)

lulabelle

HSC
Gangles.McGee said:
My school day was just so great.
The day started off with maths, double period.
go the double maths! so exciting and fun and enjoyable and so useful in life! at least your teacher probably doesn't try to make maths jokes like 'sec' sounds like 'sex' ha ha ha i'm dying of laughter it's just so funny

we're doing polynomials and i'm so sick of all those stupid greek letters alpha, beta gamma, the one that looks like a spoon (always reminds me of nice hot chicken soup yum)......so annoying. I don't like maths, you can probably tell. And what's even more stupid is that i do physics as well - why?!

N

noir.

lulabelle said:
go the double maths! so exciting and fun and enjoyable and so useful in life! at least your teacher probably doesn't try to make maths jokes like 'sec' sounds like 'sex' ha ha ha i'm dying of laughter it's just so funny
My math teacher in Year 9 & 10 wouldn't dare talk about sex. He was a religious man, who went to church all the time and lived with his mother in Manly [hes in his mid 40s]. He also enjoyed crossing his heart as much as possible and carrying a crucifix around.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
lulabelle said:

we're doing polynomials and i'm so sick of all those stupid greek letters alpha, beta gamma, the one that looks like a spoon (always reminds me of nice hot chicken soup yum)......so annoying. I don't like maths, you can probably tell. And what's even more stupid is that i do physics as well - why?!
Double maths is fun for me because I don't have to do any work now :D

vorahk

HSC
urg, maths....

had legal today.. it was ok, fucked up last part of the last section though..ten marks gone ><

fuck me, got maths and engineering tomoro T_T

have fun gals n boys

HSC
I had english today...
After that we stayed back a bit to look at some past Ag papers, that was pretty good. Oh yeah, and we got chocolate biscuits to eat!!
I've got PD/H/PE tomorrow so that should be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)