How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceOnFire

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I'm so sad :eek:
I sure hope it does :)
Hahaha SoulSearcher is making the moves on his MSN now. That will be interesting.. ;) I hope your human-program relationship works out!

Chocolat

HSC
IceOnFire said:
Hahaha SoulSearcher is making the moves on his MSN now. That will be interesting.. ;) I hope your human-program relationship works out!
LOL! Sounds quite hilarious when you put it that way IceOnFire...

Chocolat

HSC
IceOnFire said:
I have got a corrupted mind.. :)
Today is a lovely day isn't it?
Haha...no worries...I've heard a lot more corrupted thoughts then alluding to someone having a relationship with their MSN haha...

Yes, today is quite lovely. Summer must be coming :p

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
And I bet you that I've heard things that will make your skin crawl :eek:

I love this summer-like weather :D
I don't doubt that. Some of those maths formulas that people who do 3 and 4 unit maths have to learn and understand is enough to make any normal human being's skin crawl...:p

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
Tomorrow is our last accual normal lesson day of year 11 which I am quite sad and relieved about. Then exams are on for 2 weeks & I dont think I'm going to do well because of lack-of modivation and my laziness...anyway, I wish everyone well on their exams :)

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
Aw thank you ! I think I need it! All I'm really bad at is creative writing in English because of a bad imagination and Chemistry which I am dropping anyway.

kloudsurfer

HSC
My day was horrible. I went terrible in my Maths exam. was expecting to go crap but not that crap. I think it will be the first exam I have ever failed. Unless you count handwriting in yr 3....handwriting isnt a subjects DAMMMIT!!!!.

Ahem. Anyway...and Im soooo sick right now, Ive been in bed all day since I got home. Oh well, its only Prelims, doesnt count for anything. Hopefully ill be better by Chemistry on Friday.

So if ur sick in the HSC exams you can get like extra marks, right? Cos Im always sick and im dreading what will happen if I am sick next yr during the HSC.

Last edited:

IceOnFire

HSC
kloudsurfer said:
My day was horrible. I went terrible in my english exam. was expecting to go crap but not that crap. I think it will be the first exam I have ever failed. Unless you count handwriting in yr 3....handwriting isnt a subjects DAMMMIT!!!!.

Ahem. Anyway...and Im soooo sick right now, Ive been in bed all day since I got home. Oh well, its only Prelims, doesnt count for anything. Hopefully ill be better by Chemistry on Friday.

So if ur sick in the HSC exams you can get like extra marks, right? Cos Im always sick and im dreading what will happen if I am sick next yr during the HSC.
Well I hope you are getting better.. :)
And don't worry about English, it needs to die sooner or later anyways.

Good attitude on the preliminary exams. That's right, it doesn't count for SHIT!! Excuse the language, I am normally a polite person.. :D

kloudsurfer

HSC
IceOnFire said:
Well I hope you are getting better.. :)
And don't worry about English, it needs to die sooner or later anyways.

Good attitude on the preliminary exams. That's right, it doesn't count for SHIT!! Excuse the language, I am normally a polite person.. :D
Thanks

Ooops I meant maths, not english.

Anyway, thats not my real attitude, Im just trying to cheer myself up using logical thinking. It never works....

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
kloudsurfer said:
My day was horrible. I went terrible in my Maths exam. was expecting to go crap but not that crap. I think it will be the first exam I have ever failed. Unless you count handwriting in yr 3....handwriting isnt a subjects DAMMMIT!!!!.

Haha fuck man, that sucks shit. Hope you get better soon :)

Yeah, you can apply for an illness/misadventure form which will give you your assessment mark as your HSC exam mark. It's a bit more complicated, but that's the jist of it.
IceOnFire said:
And I'm just a normal person who swears a lot :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)