• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
vorahk said:
you mean... type them out?

god jesus, thatll take me ages!

ooO back in my anime forum days, the admin was a spam god too, you should go compete with her. she talks kinda weird though, you had to read her posts a few times, imagine what shes trying to say. and shes 14 LOL.
Nah, just copy and paste :uhhuh:

Nah, I only spam for fun, it sounds like she spams for a living :eek:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Chocolat said:
It was Year 12 Muck Up Day for us...very entertaining! :D I almost died of laughter at some of the imitations that the girls did of the teachers...particularly that of the Physics teacher...absolutely spot on with his eccentricity...haha...and the hairy chest of one of the PE teachers...LOL!
I'm happy that I actually bothered to go to school today. Somehow, I don't think that staying at home by myself that I would have laughed as much as I did today...:D.
lol we actually have a separate Mock Assembly for that at my school, where the year 12s play as teachers and hold a school assembly :p

IceOnFire

HSC
School is the same as always.

Man I am addicted to poker now. Everytime we have a substitue I just want to play poker. And we have had ALOT of substitutes lately.

I need to cure my gambling addictions.. :)

vorahk

HSC
airie said:
lol we actually have a separate Mock Assembly for that at my school, where the year 12s play as teachers and hold a school assembly :p
omfg dont tell me we missed our yr 12s muck up day coz of the exams.

i ll kill icy bite if we missed it.

oh today? failed engineeerrrinng lmao. soo bad.

lmao poker, same here eversince camp poker is fair popular in our grade (strip poker owns poker :D:D)

IceOnFire

HSC
vorahk said:
i ll kill icy bite if we missed it.

oh today? failed engineeerrrinng lmao. soo bad.

lmao poker, same here eversince camp poker is fair popular in our grade (strip poker owns poker :D:D)
Kill moi?

I know you will miss me if I am gone.. won't you? :D *nudge*nudge*

Strip poker...Typical. :eek:

Chocolat

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Extension english exam, did alright in the essay section.

As for the creative section, well let's say it deserves a 0/25 :eek:
Man...you need to have more confidence in your creativity! :D

Today, school was a bludge was more. The whole day was literally dedicated to the Year 12s, considering that it was their last day of school. There was the assembly, where the principal spoke and the head girl...I'm not even graduating this year yet I was crying as well, especially after the speech of the head girl...so beautiful! Then there was prize giving and good wishes for the HSC external examinations...and then school ended for a 2 week holiday at 1pm.

:D

IceOnFire

HSC
Chocolat said:
Today, school was a bludge was more. The whole day was literally dedicated to the Year 12s, considering that it was their last day of school. There was the assembly, where the principal spoke and the head girl...I'm not even graduating this year yet I was crying as well, especially after the speech of the head girl...so beautiful! Then there was prize giving and good wishes for the HSC external examinations...and then school ended for a 2 week holiday at 1pm.

:D
Hahah sound like you had a great day today.. :D

I want those hats you see in the movies for graduation.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)