• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlesmond

HSC
today had my physics and business studies exam...
i think i killed the physics exam but i dont really like bus studies
so yeah that was my day

N

noir.

Today was another exciting day.
I looked through my legal exam and saw that I was marked unfairly with 3 questions each worth 4 marks. I only managed to get 2 marks, so now I'm ranked 10th/43. Also found out I got the top mark [18/25] for the essay. I'm quite pleased considering the average was 7/25 and that I don't understand anything in Legal.

Yay.

princy

HSC
I got the day off today, no exams!

Tomorrow I have my english paper 2 in the morning and then I have the afternoon and Friday off.

Sofstar

HSC
It was a hot day.
I had a music rehersal this morning and i couldnt play for......In economics my teacher went on about something but no-one was really listening, she's so mean! Making us work. I had bio which was pretty boring. Music after where i STILL havent finished my compo. but i'm almost there. Then i had to play for a recording and it was so hot in the room.
Yr 12 'Fun Day' tomorrow, hehehehe.

Goodluck to everyone doing exams!

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Good work Gangles in legal :)

Had no exams today, but went to school to study for extension english exam on tomorrow. I'm so screwed for it :( Fuck it was hot today too. Thank God for air-conditioning :D Also filed out application of interest forms for the distinction courses and sent them off, which were supposed to be sent out last Friday :eek:

Chocolat

HSC
It was Year 12 Muck Up Day for us...very entertaining! :D I almost died of laughter at some of the imitations that the girls did of the teachers...particularly that of the Physics teacher...absolutely spot on with his eccentricity...haha...and the hairy chest of one of the PE teachers...LOL!
I'm happy that I actually bothered to go to school today. Somehow, I don't think that staying at home by myself that I would have laughed as much as I did today...:D.

vorahk

HSC
Chocolat said:
It was Year 12 Muck Up Day for us...very entertaining! :D I almost died of laughter at some of the imitations that the girls did of the teachers...particularly that of the Physics teacher...absolutely spot on with his eccentricity...haha...and the hairy chest of one of the PE teachers...LOL!
I'm happy that I actually bothered to go to school today. Somehow, I don't think that staying at home by myself that I would have laughed as much as I did today...:D.
lol nice nice

last year the yr 12s rained us with waterbombs from the top floors of our school during assembly, teachers shoook their heads lol.

ooO once they all drove their cars in and circled the school lol then parking on the basketball courts.

Chocolat

HSC
Lol. Last year a certain boy school thought it would be hilarious to bomb our school with eggs on the last day of term. It was like an army of Year 12 boys all throwing eggs at our school...no joke...lol. People, cars, trees, buildings...everything was like covering in egg! Our teachers were going psycho trying to control it all...haha...poor teachers.
This year, in order to minimise the chance of a repeat, our school has ensured that we finish earlier then what they do haha.

lulabelle

HSC
Chocolat said:
Lol. Last year a certain boy school thought it would be hilarious to bomb our school with eggs on the last day of term. It was like an army of Year 12 boys all throwing eggs at our school...no joke...lol. People, cars, trees, buildings...everything was like covering in egg! Our teachers were going psycho trying to control it all...haha...poor teachers.
This year, in order to minimise the chance of a repeat, our school has ensured that we finish earlier then what they do haha.
consider yourselves lucky. we got an army of boys running around our school with nothing but g-strings on.......though some people were terribly disappointed to find that they had missed it

Chocolat

HSC
LOL. That would have been a really interesting sight lulabelle...
But nah. I don't think that they will do it again this year. They got into so much trouble because of it last year haha. So you won't get the opportunity to lick the windows splashed with egg this year vorahk...haha.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
lulabelle said:
consider yourselves lucky. we got an army of boys running around our school with nothing but g-strings on.......though some people were terribly disappointed to find that they had missed it
What
The
FUCK??

I have to express the same sentiment and idea as vorahk here :uhhuh:

Last edited:

vorahk

HSC
you mean... type them out?

god jesus, thatll take me ages!

ooO back in my anime forum days, the admin was a spam god too, you should go compete with her. she talks kinda weird though, you had to read her posts a few times, imagine what shes trying to say. and shes 14 LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)