• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kloudsurfer

HSC
Failed my math extension maths exam yesterday, but that was expected since I havent done any work since last term when I decided i was dropping it.

On the other hand, went pretty well in my Ext english exam, which is good because I was a bit worried about it. YES!!!! Exams are over!!!!!!! No more school!!!!!!!!!!!!

IceOnFire

HSC
Today was the Year 12 Graduation. It was one of the most disorganised graduations I have ever been to. Hope my graduation doesn't turn out like this.

I am glad that my friends got the captains and vice captains, therefore I got connections within the political powers of the schoOl.. ;)

N

noir.

Last day of year 11 for me. Yay

The year 12s graduated today and I went to that lunch they had and took food.
Also watched Super Size Me... Ick

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Last day today for me :p Just watched year 12's Mock Assembly, apart from a few technological hiccups it was good. Especially when they had this teacher character chasing a year 7 around the school XD

IceOnFire

HSC
Aaaah finally THE LAST DAY!! :D woOt!!

The first three periods was full of pOker. Won heaps in the first period, lost half during the second period, and lost it all in the third period.. :(

O wells.. It is the last day I will be gambling like this.. :) After all next term and the rest of the year will be the HSC.

After school I had to go to the clinic, and I waited four hours.. FOUR HOURS to get checked.. :mad1: Man my ass hurt afterwards..

Yeah tiring day I had.. Long and tiring.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Just thought I'd give this a bump.

So, first day of term. Wheee, mine was pretty cool.

How about you kids?

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
"Kids"?

Let me remind you that you're one of the younger ones of 07ers, m0ofin :p

Anyhow, my day was alright. Bludged the first three periods away with school assembly and year assembly. Bleh, year 12. HSC course starts next week. ... Didn't sink in yet. o.0

Then had three normal periods, and after lunchtime did a survey from UWS. I remember doing one last year too, asking you about your "motivation and self-concept" or whatever, and in the end a spelling + maths quiz too. Then most of the luckier people in the grade went home, since they usually have sport, and us IPT/Geo/Food tech people had to stay because we normally have a double on. :mad1: Not that we did anything though. Four out of the eight in my IPT classes didn't even turn up. Bludgers. <.<

N

noir.

Um school...
Hmm, we started doing work in Bio, math - which I've promised myself to do all my homework at home, not in Legal Studies, and in Drama, well I guess we did something. I dunno, we're starting Irish Theatre and cos my teacher is Irish he likes to give us a history of the country...
Apart from that, I spent the last 2 periods in a computer room.

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
had a year meeting and the teachers called us "year 12" with a funny look on their faces.
hmm...
started with journeys.
i predict that i will despise it very soon.
double free. sooo bored.
gave a description of our holidays to yet another jap student teacher.
had my modern history teacher tell us that albert speer was one of few who dies while having sex.
and went home at 1.
yay!! no more food tech!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)