• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
LottoX said:
Haha, I'm 2 weeks older than you airie.
And that makes you exactly, a kid ;) Hello kiddie 06er *pat* :p

LottoX said:
Kogarah is hard to get to.
Bleh. One must get used to it. Since it is one's school out of which one has been too lazy to move for the past three years. :p

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
m0ofin said:
Ah, poor Airie *pat pat*

It's the second day of school and I'm late already, lol, was late yesterday too and I'll probably be late again tommorow. Bahahaha, even though school's like 5 mins away.
Hahaha that's like me. First day of school I didn't attend because our clumsy year advisor told us that our first day back was tuesday. And Tuesday I was late, and last night I had about 4 hours sleep so it hasn't been the best start. Got all my results back, quite pleased with them, except for maths ext 1... a lousy 3/54 haha.

Guys wouldn't shut their mouths in class, they're yet to change their att.
As a stupid prefect student, the teachers want us to do the morning roll call for each year group EVERY MORNING!! Every..single... morning...just thinking about that duty makes me insane, I don't understand why they would want HSC prefect students to do this? It's a waste of time + it's pointless+ we need to get to school every single morning as if we're a 7-10 student even if we have frees that morning! Makes me insane even more as none of my prefect peers feel that this is a bad thing, they're either just going with it because teachers say it's a "prefect's duty" or they're just simply blind.
Other than that, we've revised on Locus for ma2u and started trig (circular) functions. My chem teacher is flying in his teaching, hard to keep up with him.

Bio is slow as ever because the other guys didn't do ANY work in prelim so now they've slowed the whole class down by doing revision of year 11.
Going to start my syllabus study notes tonight :)

-pari-

HSC
N/A
got our first hsc assesment today
religion.
15%
nice hmm?

and today i started to feel the benefits of having worked some in the holidays :)

but somehow, i've already developed that strong feeling that no matter how much i do...there's just not enough time to finish everything in....

airie

HSC
airie said:
So tired in the afternoon yesterday, went to bed at 8:30. And woke up at 1am :mad1: Rolled around till something like 2:30, got fed up with it and got out of bed, fiddled around, went back to bed at 4:30, continued to roll around for a bit, and woke up again at 7:30 with dry eyes and a mild headache.

Sheesh. :S
The same thing happened AGAIN yesterday/today :mad1: Except I just didn't even fall asleep one little bit after 1am. :chainsaw:

So here I am at school :uhhuh: Was actually 20min early this morning, for the early class <.< My mum was surprised that I didn't need an alarm to be up today...I told her I woke at 6. Hum. Just pretend that I had five more hours of sleep than I actually did :p

English excursion later in the day. Hmm. Just hope that I don't fall asleep half way through the play :p

kloudsurfer

HSC
Soooooo exhausted!!!!

Today me and some other students held a 'gifted and talented' workshop for yr 6 and 7 kids. I did an eye dissection. 12 year olds and cows eyeballs are a really bad combination. I dont remember being that hyperactive in yr 6!

I am so sick of little kiddies and eyeballs! They smell bad too.

And I have to do it again tomorrow. Its fun, just really exhausting. Cant wait till its over...

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
Hot and boring day, full of work work work. Our mini maths 3u class got yelled at by our teacher a couple of times for being so bad at maths ext 1 lol...I feel sorry for her, she tries so hard to teach 3u yet we don't get good marks...lousy 20% average, and she won't allow us to drop ext 1 until the end of this year... she won't sign our 'subject change' forms!
Continuing with my syllabus dot point study notes :)...afraid that I might burn out too early...hmmmm already looking forward to the Christmas holidays :)

maddy_d

Taper Jean Girl
HSC
today wasnt to bad. i didnt have my good subjecs but still. oh and i had my first ever study lesson which was so good. i am thankful tomorrow is friday. i cant wait for the weekend so i can catch up on some :sleep:

IceOnFire

HSC
Was feeling sleepy in the morning, then got over it.

Normal day. A bit warm.

I think I should go to sleep now.. :eek:

airie

HSC
Went on an English excursion yesterday to watch the play "It Just Stopped". The script was alright, funny at times, but I don't like the characters personally <.< One word to describe them each: Franklin = Childish. Beth = Idiot. Bill = Fake. And Pearl is just simply crazy. :mad1:

The actors were great though, I think they played their roles pretty well :)

Won't spoil the storyline for you if you're gonna watch it :D Just a word of warning though, the sound effects sometimes REALLY hurt my ears :p

Sofstar

HSC
I had my final eco lesson EVER! And we blended a liver in bio, how cool but it stank like hell. Almost fell asleep as well. And then my friend and i got 'bullied' by some random Yr 9 girls from some other school who decided to talk to us for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)