• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
airie said:
"Kids"?
Let me remind you that you're one of the younger ones of 07ers, m0ofin :p
:eek:

Oh I miss Food Tech, the yr 10's went to Centrepoint Tower this year and got a bunch of food, pfft.

N

noir.

zangetsu.xo said:
i hated food tech.
the most useless subject in the world.
freeeeeeeeedom from coagulation, carbohydrates and nutrtional values!!!!
Haha, food tech in yr 9 and 10 was ridiculous. I lost ONE MARK for not tying my hair up [like I could tie it up pff] during a practical exam.

AND IT STILL BOTHERS MY TODAY.

Sofstar

HSC
OOO this thread is up again.

Hard day of nothing. Got started on english ext. and english adv work. Crime fiction and physical journeys for me. Had about 25-28 ppl in my chem class at the start of the year and there were 14 today. hahahaha. Stupid Yr9 and Yr10 retards. Leadership my ass, they dont even listen to us. And it was cold but i was too stubborn to put something on over my shirt.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
Fucking school, can't drop subjects until week 6, and even then can't go out of the classroom until next year :burn:

And that's why I was doing maths in business studies today :) Got results back for extension english, 39/50, fluked it :D bludged physics, had maths, year meeting about retreat next week, and legal studies. Not so bad a day, but double english tomorrow, that's just great :eek:
chocolate lover said:
and we started probability in maths. :D:D:D
I always found that I hated probability :eek:

kathrynso

HSC
I think we can drop subjects and go through the long process of signing papers... I cant drop health because the teachers hate me for dropping so I'm scared of them... lol but we have to stay in class for about 2 or 3 weeks.

Health-went through some of exam, dance - tried to make movements up for core composition...not working, chem - had sub teacher... not again...no work, maths - went through exam and bio, went through exam... yay bludge day!

I not like probability too

IceOnFire

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Fucking school, can't drop subjects until week 6, and even then can't go out of the classroom until next year :burn:
Damn that IS bad. We can't drop and get out of the classroom till week 3 or 4.

Had double business, double economics, and the day ended with maths.
Nothing interesting. Except when we started talking about French farmers burning down MacDonald's in protest, one guy yelled out it was due to Macca's French Fries..

W.T.F. :rolleyes:

vorahk

HSC
OMFG today was the LONGEST day ever. seriously it dragged on and on and on.

recess, free and lunch seem to never end XD. has ups and downs i guess.

maccas = supersize me....

CallMeChrissy

HSC
Umm well im only in 2nd rite now.. we started King Lear in english today..arrrgh! I got 96% in my business end of year 11 exam!! woo hoo i just found out! its recess im so hungry.. i dropped bio 2day as well. i do senior science now.. not really wanting to that but im screwed for advanced english so i need 12 units.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
So tired in the afternoon yesterday, went to bed at 8:30. And woke up at 1am :mad1: Rolled around till something like 2:30, got fed up with it and got out of bed, fiddled around, went back to bed at 4:30, continued to roll around for a bit, and woke up again at 7:30 with dry eyes and a mild headache.

Sheesh. :S

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Got my journeys stimulus booklet today i want to burn it already!!! Started bio, got chem test back, bludged in maths :(

Last edited:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
airie said:
So tired in the afternoon yesterday, went to bed at 8:30. And woke up at 1am :mad1: Rolled around till something like 2:30, got fed up with it and got out of bed, fiddled around, went back to bed at 4:30, continued to roll around for a bit, and woke up again at 7:30 with dry eyes and a mild headache.

Sheesh. :S
That sounds like a night I had last week. But that was in the holidays :)

As for today, got english results back, bludged SOR, revised maths and prac during physics.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Ah, poor Airie *pat pat*

It's the second day of school and I'm late already, lol, was late yesterday too and I'll probably be late again tommorow. Bahahaha, even though school's like 5 mins away.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
m0ofin said:
Ah, poor Airie *pat pat*

It's the second day of school and I'm late already, lol, was late yesterday too and I'll probably be late again tommorow. Bahahaha, even though school's like 5 mins away.
Thank you for your sympathy :eek:

Yeah, me too, late to school both today and yesterday. And by something like 5min too. Except my home's something like 1h from the school XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)