• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
SoulSearcher said:
I assure you, yours ain't the dumbest catholic school around :) Good work on that 100%
hahaha but all my school does is footy, footy, and more footy :D
we have 2 senior chem/phy teachers where we can't understand what they're saying, and in the '2004 academic achievements' for my school the results were mostly band 3,4 and some band 5's for the hsc. But then last year surprisingly, 3 people got uai's over 90, out of 60 yr 12 people.

Want to compare that with your school? :)

HSC
yoakim said:
hahaha but all my school does is footy, footy, and more footy
all my school does is nothing, nothing, and more nothing

and to support that.. today was a big bludge day. the morning was spent preparing for the education week assembly in which i got to show off my slideshow skills. then in the afternoon, we didn't really learn anything new.

:)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
I don't even think the teachers at my school knew it was Education Week.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Finally the end of a week of frenzy. Making the English website was fun (OMEGEE!! Another website is born!), but definitely not chasing down ppl for their articles to be put onto the website. :mad1:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
My day was an interesting one.
Had a bomb scare that took the whole school out for the first 2 periods, then some bludgy periods until the end of school, then a chess tournament at another school which took me all of 2 minutes to win.
All in all an interesting day to say the least.

fattyma

HSC
you poor thing! i hope you get well soon.

my day was alright. besides teachers constantly going on about needing to study over the weekend for my half yearlys next week and having a bludge in double economics in the morning it was nothing out of the ordinary. i think the highlight of my day was definately watching the wedding singer in english.

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
basketcase89 said:
Today I went to the doctor and discovered I have a VIRUS!

:eek:
:eek: what kind of virus?

man today was great, not only did i use the person next to me in business studies to get people kicked out, he succeeded in getting TWO people kicked out! t'was hilarious to say the least.. had photo's today though, they weren't too bad. exams next week, boo!

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
The virus has adversely affected my perception of time. Thus, I posted in this thread when I didn't actually attend school. I don't know what type of virus it is but it's has some charming symptoms, which I shall not post incase it makes fellow posters feel a sense of disgust. Thanks for your well wishes Franz and Fattyma.

Apparently my pupils aren't dilating when they are supposed to.

Sofstar

HSC
I get the week off school! Hehehehehe. Only cuz i had appendicitus over the weekend.

mrzeidan1

Tigers '08
HSC
so boring....

had 2 watch as all fellow year 11's left at 1:30 and i was stuck till normal time with extension maths..

oh well

Sofstar

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Hope you recover quickly. I want a week off, but my parents won't let me stay home unless I'm sick. And I'm never sick :(
Thanks soul!....You don't wanna be sick......but if you really wanted to...run outside naked and get pnemonia. Just an idea :p

basketcase89

I've got a sunset
HSC
I think my virus is gone now :).
Today was a weird day, a couple of excursions concerning Year 11 were on so there were alot of vacant seats in class.
I ate cupcakes and listened to my iPod all through Physics and played with Silver Nitrate in Chemistry. Lunch consisted of a mock trial meeting. That is all, the rest is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)