How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legham

HSC
I had the gayest hangover all day today :( Didn't go to school but cause im in trials.

ordnaiv

Ethereal
HSC
didn't go to school today because I was sick :( ...I don't know what's wrong with me - firstly I had cold/flu, then I started getting massive headaches and getting dizzy, vomitting etc. It wasn't really pleasant but I'm getting better...luckily I didn't miss out on too much in school [just bio and chem]

zangetsu.xo

BANGSAT LOOO
anywhere with a bowl of rice and chopsticks in han
HSC
ordnaiv said:
didn't go to school today because I was sick :(...I don't know what's wrong with me - firstly I had cold/flu, then I started getting massive headaches and getting dizzy, vomitting etc. It wasn't really pleasant but I'm getting better...luckily I didn't miss out on too much in school [just bio and chem]
awww hope you get better soon!

HSC
ordnaiv said:
didn't go to school today because I was sick :( ...I don't know what's wrong with me - firstly I had cold/flu, then I started getting massive headaches and getting dizzy, vomitting etc. It wasn't really pleasant but I'm getting better...luckily I didn't miss out on too much in school [just bio and chem]
Aww, that sucks. Feel better soon.

I'm got those symptoms too, it started a week ago, but I'm still not 100% healthy. :( It's really weird because I very rarely vomit or feel dizzy.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
ordnaiv said:
Yeah I had the exact same thing too :(
An overdose of cold&flu tables heres and there (im joking for those gullible ones) and a couple of days later I was as happy as sam, just to realise I had my maths trial the next day... then the only symptom that came back was the massive headache :bomb:

Legham

HSC
No school again today! Woot. I love exams. I went to my gf's then I did like 20 minutes of study then went to work.. Good stuff. I'm definetely screwed for my extension 2 maths test tomorrow but :p hahah. Havent even done conics or polynomials in class, let alone revised them..

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Trials Are Over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Had Maths Extension Today, I Am 100% SURE I Failed It, But What The Heck, Trials Are Over!!!!

HSC
hmmm my day sucked.

I had my first HSC breakdown today lol (well, my first one at school, anyway, I have plenty at home.)

I had a panic attack in religion, for no real reason actually I still dont know why. I had to go outside. Then I got sent to the counsellor.. that wasnt really necessary lol, but you know..

All in all, not a great day.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
michelleyeaman said:
hmmm my day sucked.

I had my first HSC breakdown today lol (well, my first one at school, anyway, I have plenty at home.)

I had a panic attack in religion, for no real reason actually I still dont know why. I had to go outside. Then I got sent to the counsellor.. that wasnt really necessary lol, but you know..

All in all, not a great day.
Aww :( I do hope they do not become any more common in the near future :uhhuh:

HSC
It was weird. I havent had one since about Year 9, and there was nothing to trigger it.

Anyway, I dont think it will become a common occurence. It felt like a one off.

:S

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
gosh my day was ... boring.
i was really tired and needed sleep today too.
we got ag back - i didnt study so i did crap lmao.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
LOL !
haha nah i didnt get 90 , i got 69 only ><"
it was 62.5 , but they scaled it up =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)