HSC Assessments- Thoughts/Results (1 Viewer)

xxxx8888

HSC
god im going BAD.

i had business, 2u maths assessment and my english speech today. i realised i made so many stupid mistakes in 2u maths and i studied heaps for this. business was ok... english speech was HORRIBLE. i stumbled over words, stuttered, spoke super fast..shook... and it was hot so i started sweating too. like the speech was supposed to take 3 min 30 seconds (and i still had to speak relatively fast to fit everything in) but it only went for 3 minutes on the dot. teachers prolly didn't hear a word i was saying (non-exageration).

worst speech of my life. i hope my essays will save me.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Its usually hot at this time around. I know how you feel, i hate it when you study heaps but fail.
You've got next year too remember. Good luck buddy.

P

pLuvia

It's good when it's hot, then no body listens and that put the pressure off you :D

Had my 3u maths test, and expecting around 80-85%, lost 6 marks about 2% for each mark :(

Riviet

HSC
N/A
That 3u mark is much better than mine, i really stuffed up my assessment... got 68% because i majorly stuffed up my curve, lost so many marks. Even my 4u caught up at like 67%, which i'm content with at the moment. Need to revise on my 3u.

Last edited:

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Riviet said:
That 3u mark is much better than mine, i really stuffed up my assessment... got 68% because i majorly stuffed up my curve, lost so many marks. Even my 4u caught up at like 67%, which i'm content with at the moment. Need to revise on my 3u.
Yeh. Just study really hard fo 3u maths. 4u maths? Take your time.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm hoping to get 80%+ in chemistry, 16-20/20 in economics, and 12+/15 for english.

P

pLuvia

Now I have no more speeches for the rest of high school, unless they just slot one in:chainsaw:

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
:D I got 29/30 on my 2-unit Maths test.

Also next week I have a group english oral :chainsaw: I hate groups and orals.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
pLuvia said:
Now I have no more speeches for the rest of high school, unless they just slot one in:chainsaw:
There's only one for english and one for extension english :chainsaw:

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
No, we havent been notified of any speech for english.
There could be speeches for other subjects like for business studies, modern history and very very very unlikely, one for maths. That'll be funny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)