Hsc in one week! (1 Viewer)

HSC
What's with these rumours about English paper 1, being a speech? I was feeling a bit confident just a second ago. Nek minut, I hear this.
They're predictions. In journeys and the previous years, there has always been one year where the structure of the essay has changed to a speech, interview or feature article. And because this is the last year of belonging, and all other years have been required to write an essay, some people like me, think they're going to ask a speech instead of essay.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
They're predictions. In journeys and the previous years, there has always been one year where the structure of the essay has changed to a speech, interview or feature article. And because this is the last year of belonging, and all other years have been required to write an essay, some people like me, think they're going to ask a speech instead of essay.
Well if it is then, I better start digging my grave.:hammer:

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
We're getting them f33ls of negative stress. After these exams are over, we'll be humans again. It's gonna go fast, just do your best, and hope you get a 99.95 ATAR. GLHF.

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Yes, thanks to MIF, I don't know what I'd do without it..

Seriously speaking- I am so fked, gg wp =(
wut

You seem truly obsessed in maths info cuss

Don 't worry life gets better

Mammem1

HSC
Stop taking it so serious and you will be fine... some are destined to fail.. life goes on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)