HSC Marks all nighter thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
im willing to bet that if i do sleep ill end up having nightmares about solar cells and mechonics
My strongest point in Physics is p-n junctions, yet I failed that question (did perfect 5/5 answer but not relevant to question).

My strongest point in Chemistry is electro-chemistry yet I failed the 2 marker.

oh my god, yeah same... the mechonics killed me in that exam!

Oh my, mechonics killed my e4 opportunity.

I did pretty well in the last questions of past papers, but in the HSC it was terrible because of that 10 marker.

Max 4/15 :(

iPhone4

HSC
N/A
I think I just did shit overall in that 4u, felt awful and actually cried afterwards lol. Same with 3u but I'll get E4 in that.

How are we occupying our time? I think trawling youtube is a good place to start, might start rewatching LOST or something equally stupid, go for a drive late tonight/early next morning for Maccas or something.

ayecee

HSC
Oh my, mechonics killed my e4 opportunity.

I did pretty well in the last questions of past papers, but in the HSC it was terrible because of that 10 marker.

Max 4/15 :(
That mechonics question screwed me over too, I still think I'm in with a shot of an E4 though *fingers crossed*

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
I think I just did shit overall in that 4u, felt awful and actually cried afterwards lol. Same with 3u but I'll get E4 in that.

How are we occupying our time? I think trawling youtube is a good place to start, might start rewatching LOST or something equally stupid, go for a drive late tonight/early next morning for Maccas or something.
tonight come to my website link in my sig

we're going to have a party

ayecee

HSC
That's a really good idea, I might just do that as well!

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I think I will have a good nights sleep tonight

on the basis in that I had 150 minutes of sleep the previous night

williamdaft

HSC

haha yeah, not keen for 4u results, 3u will probs be good.

I'm watching movies and Youtube..

ayecee

HSC
I fell I could have done better in the hsc for english, MX1 and MX2, but they were my best internal subjects (4/96, 2/16, 1/7 respectively) so hopefully everything turns out alright! And the opposite is true for Physics and software; my other subjects.

Render777

HSC
N/A
Just checking, are the results going to be released on 6AM exactly tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)