HSC Writing Paper (1 Viewer)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
There was a scan of it somewhere hear when I was doing my HSC. Not sure where it is now.

But yeah, lines are really thick, and I fit like 6 words a line. If you're writing a page of normal lined paper, it's about 2 pages (at least) of HSC paper.

Skyzor

HSC
Our school for some reason has a shit-load of them.

In the trials we actually used the real writing booklets from the Board of Studies. Pretty good for adjusting to it i guess.

mecramarathon

HSC
Feels better to write more haha
Not really

If the old grannies supervising your exam centre walk really slow or are half-blind you'll be waiting 5 minutes

Hint: If you think you're going to write over, ask for more paper at the start of the exam

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I really dislike the writing paper. The lines are so thick, forcing you to write big and slow.

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
big=/=slow. if anything, it can actually be faster than writing smaller.
Agreed. Smaller writing requires much more precision, whereas larger writing is just a lightning blegh. :p

Plus you have to remember the poor markers at the marking centres at nine o'clock at night, larger writing is definitely easier to read rather than a smaller script, especially after the 300th script they've marked that afternoon. n_n

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Agreed. Smaller writing requires much more precision, whereas larger writing is just a lightning blegh. :p

Plus you have to remember the poor markers at the marking centres at nine o'clock at night, larger writing is definitely easier to read rather than a smaller script, especially after the 300th script they've marked that afternoon. n_n
Agreed.

I like big spacing because my writing is bad :(

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
Agreed.

I like big spacing because my writing is bad :(
As long as the words and lettering is distinguishable you'll be okay. n_n
Trust me, I've seen some terrible scripts that my English teacher has kept from past student trials, and there's some scribbles out there that's for sure. Plus HSC markers are usually pretty good at exam ramble decipherment anyway. Just remember, your teachers have seen your writing if they were overly concerned with it they would have told you so, or recommend you perhaps opt for completing exams via computer if they thought it appropriate. :)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
My writing has somewhat improved through the course of the HSC - and so have my marks. Maybe there's a correlation looool.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
As long as the words and lettering is distinguishable you'll be okay. n_n
Trust me, I've seen some terrible scripts that my English teacher has kept from past student trials, and there's some scribbles out there that's for sure. Plus HSC markers are usually pretty good at exam ramble decipherment anyway. Just remember, your teachers have seen your writing if they were overly concerned with it they would have told you so, or recommend you perhaps opt for completing exams via computer if they thought it appropriate. :)
Anyone can read my writing, i am just saying it isn't the best.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Same my writing has improved so much XDDD... but however every essay feedback i get still always has something mentioning my writing LOL (hehe)...

but yeah i love the HSC booklets, but its annoying since i write 5 words a line in them =.= and i end up writing too much lol so i have to keep asking supervisors for booklets and booklets which kills my time =.= considering i always sit at the back....

XD

khfreakau

HSC
lol my writing is up and down... some days more legible than others. either way, i got handwriting comments on three of my english trial pieces. granted, i did get 13/15, 15/15 and 19/20 for those so... 8)

smartalec

HSC
haha thats crazy. i fit about 11 words per line. no wonder I can only fill 2 booklets for english etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)