• A Bored of Studies event for HSC students
    Coming soon...
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I got 81.00, and did nothing all year. (1 Viewer)

Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
214
Location
Down On The Upside
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
freekyboi said:
wait u did all that and only got 81?
i got 99.6 and i jigged about 50% of my classes/internal tests seeing as im a proffessional model, working for Ralph Lauren. Of the internal tests i did do, half were written in invisible ink and the other half were done in wingdings. With my actual hsc, i spent a total of 1 hour reading my english texts, memorising maths forumla's and reading textbooks. Oh and just like your post, i havent exaggerated at all, but am making these claims on a purely objective basis. Looks like some people (you) are just born cocky and stupid. bl.
Troll it up.!.!.!
 

jennny18

New Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
10
Gender
Female
HSC
2008
I'm sorry, I got flustered with all the posts, didn't expect so many lol. The main question most of you asked, "As if I could get it without studying". Well, I never said I didn't study. I just said I didn't do homework or pay attention in class. My only study however, was reading text books and study guides for 1 hour the night before each subject, not in total, sorry should have made that clearer. I did study throughout the year, but on average for each subject, 20 minutes a week

Any other questions you'd like answered, please post them again.
 

Patar

0101 0000
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
363
Location
East of the Hole, Central Coast
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
Takuto said:
learn to read then grammar nazi

oh, and you just admitted you worked, when what was that. fucking a page ago you 'did nothing all year'. make up your mind k.

effort doesnt always equal to stressing or working your arse off. dunno wtf you're on about.
cause i was being lolrandom.

i didnt work very much or have any effort. by that i mean i went to class :\
 

cxlxoxk

Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
769
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
jennny18 said:
I'm sorry, I got flustered with all the posts, didn't expect so many lol. The main question most of you asked, "As if I could get it without studying". Well, I never said I didn't study. I just said I didn't do homework or pay attention in class. My only study however, was reading text books and study guides for 1 hour the night before each subject, not in total, sorry should have made that clearer. I did study throughout the year, but on average for each subject, 20 minutes a week

Any other questions you'd like answered, please post them again.
no hwk = n award, more than 1 n award = not eligible for hsc = no uai...

post fail...troll is more than well fed now, in fact troll is bloated now...
 

monesh

Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
233
Location
livo
Gender
Male
HSC
2009
cxlxoxk said:
no hwk = n award, more than 1 n award = not eligible for hsc = no uai...

post fail...troll is more than well fed now, in fact troll is bloated now...

lol
 
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
2,112
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
cxlxoxk said:
no hwk = n award, more than 1 n award = not eligible for hsc = no uai...

post fail...troll is more than well fed now, in fact troll is bloated now...
Since when does not completing hw = N award?

But agree with well fed troll. Troll has Type tew diabeetus nao.
 

cxlxoxk

Member
Joined
Feb 17, 2008
Messages
769
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
well by definition homework is any work done at home

"Homework, or homework assignment, refers to tasks assigned to students by their teachers to be completed mostly outside of class." Wikipedia

That means take-home assessment tasks can be considered as homework...and non-completion of any assessment tasks are n-awardable in all schools...

I dunno about you but a lot of my assessment tasks are split between:

speeches (prepared at home)

essays that are done at home

essays done in class

and tests done in class...


the ones done at home are take-home assessment tasks.
 
Last edited:

Rhanoct

zzzzz
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
937
Location
Sydney
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
kevinx2 said:
Since when does not completing hw = N award?

But agree with well fed troll. Troll has Type tew diabeetus nao.
since always... hw is still work, so by not doing it you are not fulfilling the course requirements. lots of people from my year got an n award that way.
 

lyounamu

Reborn
Joined
Oct 28, 2007
Messages
10,039
Gender
Male
HSC
N/A
No homework =/= N awards.

It really depends on the teacher and the school policy.

I can be honest that I did no homework whatsoever (apart from maths homework).

I wonder how I didn't get N awards.
 

Takuto

Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
454
Location
abo town
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
lyounamu said:
No homework =/= N awards.

It really depends on the teacher and the school policy.

I can be honest that I did no homework whatsoever (apart from maths homework).

I wonder how I didn't get N awards.
Yeah, I think its up to the teachers.

Most of my teachers just give 0 if you fail to hand in an assignment.

and I think the majority of schools don't really care whether you do homework or not. Maybe some private/selective schools have their own policy so people will do better.
 
Last edited:

Takuto

Member
Joined
May 14, 2006
Messages
454
Location
abo town
Gender
Male
HSC
2008
cxlxoxk said:
no hwk = n award, more than 1 n award = not eligible for hsc = no uai...

post fail...troll is more than well fed now, in fact troll is bloated now...
She probably means she didn't do any of the non-weighted homework.

Like yeah, she did all the assignments and stuff, but not the standard work the teachers set for her.

Alot of people don't consider assignments 'homework', even though its part of the definition, lol =/
 

cheeseburger000

New Member
Joined
Dec 22, 2008
Messages
3
Gender
Undisclosed
HSC
N/A
stupid BITCH!!! u probably studied 24/7 but only got 81!! AHAHAHAH! WHAT A LOSER SERIOUSLY!
 

Shezz90

Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2008
Messages
45
Gender
Female
HSC
2008
cheeseburger000 said:
stupid BITCH!!! u probably studied 24/7 but only got 81!! AHAHAHAH! WHAT A LOSER SERIOUSLY!
BAHAHAHAHAHAH legeenndd !!
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top