I'm just going to leave this here.... (1 Viewer)

ay0_x

HSC
a lot of girls I know got skinnier after graduating.

because boys at uni were cruel.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
ahahaha this is funneh.

i'm probably going to go from fat --> skinnier cause now i have time to play touch/do dancing every day of the week :D:D.

Tim035

HSC
It's the ones that decide to party / drink there way through early adolescence that end up looking like garbage by their mid 20s (it is already more than evident in a couple of people I know)

pman

Banned
HSC
Ok, I'm a guy but i'm going to lose about 1-2kg and put on some muscle after the hsc!

ay0_x

HSC
yay for girls going from fat to skinny

GO UGLY DUCKLING SYNDROME! FUCK YEAAAAH

HSC
i weigh 80-90kgs atm. but everyone tells me im still beautiful and bodies are nicer when they're fuller and rounder :)

so after highschool; "i dont wna be a dud, i wna be a stud"

ay0_x

HSC
what the fuck.

unless you're like 2 metres tall that is disgusting and unacceptable.

Nereis

HSC
It's sad, but a lot of people peak in high school. Too much cheesecake and pizza in uni will do that to you. But to the extent that those yank chicks go... yelch. I wonder what goes through their minds as they look at those old photos, then have a look in the mirror.

Oliver04

HSC
It's sad, but a lot of people peak in high school. Too much cheesecake and pizza in uni will do that to you. But to the extent that those yank chicks go... yelch. I wonder what goes through their minds as they look at those old photos, then have a look in the mirror.

more like too much little princess syndrome.

We have billion dollar conglomerates built around telling women 'you are beautiful, no matter what they say'

And whiteknights will always chase the vag, even if it belongs to a killer whale.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
Wow! Those girls in the before and after pics must drink heaps. Not good at all, i will steer clear of drinks.

I'm very lanky (September) and last i checked weighed 63kg (September)! MY BMI is in the underweight range too!'
Also, now i've been able to hit the gym again and will do so tomorrow :)
I want to gain 30 Kg of muscle by 2011 for my 18th :)
I want to gain 15 Kg of muscle by the end of my HSC.

When i first started gym earlier this year i was around 57 kg 188cm and in September i was 63kg and 193cm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)