I'm just going to leave this here.... (1 Viewer)

saaraah11

HSC
did anyone else read that thread and get the feeling its just a bunch of people who hated a certain group of girls in high school and are getting satisfaction over the fact they are now fat? I can't decide who's the sadder person in the situation...

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
did anyone else read that thread and get the feeling its just a bunch of people who hated a certain group of girls in high school and are getting satisfaction over the fact they are now fat? I can't decide who's the sadder person in the situation...
haha, that's what made me laugh so much.

apart from the photos.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
ok less than two minutes of seeing ashley attempt inferior quality stand up comedy i stopped watching that, even watching 2 girls 1 cup was more exciting than that
i couldn't watch it all either haha.

Tim035

HSC
Yeah.... They have a certain catch phrase for that forum:
"The misc, creating women hating virgins since 2001'

ay0_x

HSC
TBH most of the girls look like bitches in their Before photos so I'd be hatin' too. They're very reminiscent of the Plastics in Mean Girls so really... I lol'd at the thread.

And plus I can see it happening to the girls in my grade who are all "OmG i CaN eAt so0o0o muCh MaCCaZzz n NoT gEt FaT! aY0_x Y wOnT u eAt a ChEEzBuRgA u R sKiNnY aLrEaDy".

*slaps*

Oliver04

HSC
You know what's sad here? the misc section of this site. It's about as funny as the tv show Friends.

bb.com misc > bos

Tim035

HSC
You know what's sad here? the misc section of this site. It's about as funny as the tv show Friends.

bb.com misc > bos
QFT, bb misc has brought me to tears with laughter on many occasions; although lately it has been verging on ppl trying too hard to be funny.

lala2

Banned
HSC
I've lost 6kgs since Year 12. Mind you, as an Asian who was 157cm or thereabouts in Year 12 (now 159cm, had a late growth spurt in second year uni), to lose 6kgs is a lot. I was 58kg back then (yes the shame), now I'm 52kg. Thanks uni for all the stress :mad1: and associated weight loss :D

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
@ this whole thread

is it true that people put ON weight after highschool!?!!??!
if this is the case i think i might just go jump off a cliff now

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
funny lol... ive never seen a big asian mother fucker before. except on fast n furious tokyo drift.

yeahhh im trying to go to the gym but ive literally got no time.. i went once last week for 2 hours, and once this week for 1.5 hours...

i cant friggen go next week i dont think... coz my gym buddy is still in school, and monday i got a dentist appointment when she's free, tuesday im workin 9-3 or something, and she has school late, wednesday is the fucking STAT test, thursday & friday idk but i bet she will have something on!

sooo shit. and its even shitter because i put on 5 fucking kgs because of the shit HSC. its ok, im just gonna starve myself over the next two days to make myself fit nicely in my formal dress on friday. and then we will go from there.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol, gym buddy.

unless you're benching your bodyweight or more, or squatting +100kg, you dont need a gym buddy :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)