Interracial relationships (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
MzbLaZeIT said:
its more common to see asian girls with anglo guys
i dont think ive seen an asian guy with an aussie girl?!?!?!
I have, and some with kids
It's weird at first...since the woman/girl is usually taller than the asian guy - but the asian guy is usually pretty westernised/aussiefied

BoganBoy

HSC
i read up to the 2nd page of the thread and i just cant take it anymore. ppl like ''phunket'' and ''lazy'' should really just butt out.

To phunket: no one cares if u have an aussie boy friend. so u think aussie guys r hotter, ok, fine, its all ur personal opinion which no one cares about. its fine that u expressed ur opinion for the first time, but when u continuously try to press ur PERSONAL opinion onto other ppl, thats just really really annoying, almost as annoying as junk mail and spams, which i dont even bother to read anymore.

To '' lazy'': the fact u have an australian flag as ur avatar just proves the stereotype about aussie guys: pie eating, surf loving bush tucker. so there is really no point for u say that '' most aussie guys r not surfies'', that just makes u a hypocrite.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Christ I don't think they'll respond to you, since they posted that almost 3 years ago

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Minai said:
Christ I don't think they'll respond to you, since they posted that almost 3 years ago
Minai: flaming is not apprecitated on this board. Please do not post anything sarcastic, or even funny just in case, towards new and uneducated members. Also, using the lord's name in vain may offend some members.

BrenKHS

HSC
camzilla said:
Umm theres nothing wrong with it...infact..I think aussies guys are pretty gross. Most of them talk like steve erwin!
<3 for euro boys and the brits...especially italians, greek, dutch and spanish...*drools*
That's ridiculous. You don't like a whole group because of the way they speak ? Wogs these days sound like lebanese people and that is ok and not gross ?

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
I don't usually find asian guys attractive (no offence intended) they're nice people, but they don't get me hot under the collar...thats just me. So I met my best friend's ex bf last week, and i was knocked for six. He was the most hot asian (actually just guy in gerneral) that I'd ever seen. PLus he had that whole bad-boy look about him that just added that extra charm.... so I discovered that you really do learn new and delightful things every day :D

supercharged

HSC
N/A
MzbLaZeIT said:
its more common to see asian girls with anglo guys
i dont think ive seen an asian guy with an aussie girl?!?!?!
I would say its probably more common by a four to one ratio (anglo guy/asian girl), I have also seen heaps of leb guys with anglo girls but have never seen an anglo guy with a lebo girlfriend

and that phuky scrag needs one of these rammed her loose ass

MAztinA 323

HSC
im a 19yo aussie guy (mostly.. one side of my grandparents are from the ukraine) but mostly aussie, and ever since i was 15 (year 9 or something) ive been after asian chickz the WHOLE time!! i dont know why its so, i think ive learnt to looove asian culture and the 'mysterious' language and their high standards of perfection

to tell u the truth i am absolutley hopeless chatting up white chicks, i dunno why, i just dont know what to say!..

but when im in the prescence of any asian i feel soo at ease (guy or girl)

and i use some of my very limited chinese knowledge as sort of pickups..

but as many others agree i reckon eurasians are the bomb as well! personally, i would need a 100% asian (cause i cant chat up anything with euro lol), but if i marry an asian then we can have hot eurasian chicks and guys.... kehehehe

;) ;) ;)

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
phunky said:
yeah i agree I mean, i don't think I am Asian, but that's becoz i hang out with Aussie friends and i refuse to speak chinese unless it's to my mum. I hate it when asian ppl speak their own language in school and stuff. it's annoying!
I am just simply saying that in a relationship- I prefer white guys.
dunno y... i just do!
oh my gosh. Yes, finally, another person remotely like me. I'm asian, and i hate speaking chinese - i will never do it out in public, and barely speak it to my parents either. It annoys me how in school, all asians congregate, and speak in "asian". It *IS* annoying.

shortie_689

HSC
at clinical placements today we have predominatly asians anyway one went to speak to another in her "asian" language and she got told off soooo bad got told she was not allowed to speak that language others she would never learn english so they can only speak english

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
P.S. I'm Asian with a white bf (who is much more Asian than I am e.g. I use chopsticks the cheat way, he does it the proper way, he loves mooncakes, I hadn't even tried them until a few weeks ago, he has j-rock/j-pop on his computer, I have no Asian music anywhere, the list goes on...). I don't really mind about race, though I've never been with another Asian before. I have liked some Asian guys, but I guess the opportunity just hasn't arisen...

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
shortie_689 said:
at clinical placements today we have predominatly asians anyway one went to speak to another in her "asian" language and she got told off soooo bad got told she was not allowed to speak that language others she would never learn english so they can only speak english
i agree with steven_12. that barely makes sense. No punctuation except for the quotation marks. You didn't even bother with a full stop at the end of the whole paragraph.

T-mac01

HSC
N/A
shortie_869 must be one of those smelly curry dudes you face on a daily basis at uni.
Not only do they mumble but they just never seem to know when to shut up and just make their points across. God that is annoying. Stop mumbling with your clumsy tongues.

Yes, smelly curry. It's not racism. It's generalisation based on experience and facts.

Those guys are just plan sexist. If they had the gut to rape a girl, they would've.

So, if you're not a curry chick, don't date curry guys. YOU will regret it.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
withoutaface said:
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but I think your boyfriend's a fag.
It's purely for entertainment value. He listens to Mclusky and some other weird band that I'd never head of before...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)