Is chemisty freaking awesome? (1 Viewer)

Is chemistry the best science in the HSC?

• Yes.

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • No.

Votes: 17 42.5%

• Total voters
HSC
K, wat cool is that it was the highest scalling subject out of all the sciences!!! :)

lynton

HSC
Chem is interesting, but bio rips over all sciences by far. Bio makes so much more sense and you dont have to remember so many equations. Hate them reversible ones

random-1005

Banned
HSC
Chem is interesting, but bio rips over all sciences by far. Bio makes so much more sense and you dont have to remember so many equations. Hate them reversible ones

equations are the easiest part of chem, what drugs are u on,
also the calculations are nice and easy

random-1005

Banned
HSC

haha bio is too easy, i did it for yr11, got like 84% for doing very little and then dropped it, its not stimulating enough for me. There is a bit of overlap with chem, so i guess it wasnt a total waste. i came 4th/about 60 in the school, and did close to nothing (additional work at home, ie homework), thats because all idoits that pick a science go for bio. Also i was getting kind of sick of all the blonde questions people asked, its all common sense people!. if u dnt understand it go smoke another bong!

Last edited:
HSC
haha bio is too easy, i did it for yr11, got like 84% for doing very little and then dropped it, its not stimulating enough for me. There is a bit of overlap with chem, so i guess it wasnt a total waste. i came 4th/about 60 in the school, and did close to nothing (additional work at home, ie homework), thats because all idoits that pick a science go for bio. Also i was getting kind of sick of all the blonde questions people asked, its all common sense people!. if u dnt understand it go smoke another bong!
waittt so are you saying the people that do bio are idiots??

xxstef

languages are my world <3
HSC
youre not alone, i find the equations the hardest part and the info the easiest :)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
AGREED I <3 BIO. Chem is interesting though its just i hate the equation element of it, not the CH3COOH + H2O -> CH3COO + H3O their simple, its like find the molarity of this etc. that i hate

youre not alone, i find the equations the hardest part and the info the easiest :)
+1

dp624

HSC
AGREED I <3 BIO. Chem is interesting though its just i hate the equation element of it, not the CH3COOH + H2O -> CH3COO + H3O their simple, its like find the molarity of this etc. that i hate

+1
'science' isn't so much about memorising (which is chockabloc in bio) compared to conceptual things, which is more prevalent in chem

i find the mathy parts to be much more fun than the info-y stuff

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)