Is western civilisation better than aboriginies of the past? (1 Viewer)

HSC
cxlxoxk said:
so you are saying aboriginal art is good now? wow first time you had aboriginal and good in the same sentence.
What does that even mean? Yes, I'm saying that maybe, just maybe, the art wasn't stolen because he was Aboriginal but because it was good art. When a white person has their art stolen, that isn't racism is it?

I'm sick and tired of being accused of being racist by extreme lefties like you, because it couldn't be further from the truth. I've not said a single racist thing in this thread, all I've done is made an effort to counter your naive and extreme views.

cxlxoxk

HSC
yep, but noone can prove the reason for that crime...it could have been because it was good art reprints, but it could just as well have been because he was aboriginal.

either way as long as there is a doubt, there is possibility of discrimination, a truly equal society, means there would be no doubt that anyone would commit a crime/violate a person's right, because of race.

HSC
Why would you steal art just because of someones race? He's dead. It doesn't make a difference. They could steal every single artwork he ever created and it would mean jack shit to him because he's long gone.

Tell me, wise one, how do you plan on creating this utopia, completely devoid of discrimination and prejudice?

It's human nature to fear what we don't understand.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Groucho Marxist said:
Why would you steal art just because of someones race? He's dead. It doesn't make a difference. They could steal every single artwork he ever created and it would mean jack shit to him because he's long gone.

Tell me, wise one, how do you plan on creating this utopia, completely devoid of discrimination and prejudice?

It's human nature to fear what we don't understand.
Well isn't that what we should be doing, trying to understand other cultures and accepting that they are different? Without any "i am better than you" attitude?

And i don't plan on making a utopia, i'm just saying a truly egalitarian society cannot exist, thus Australia isn't one, not for Aborigines, not for anyone. So i am saying the "fair go" is really a figment of our imagination.

Last edited:
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
Well isn't that what we should be doing, trying to understand other cultures and accepting that they are different? Without any "i am better than you" attitude?

And i don't plan on making a utopia, i'm just saying a truly egalitarian society cannot exist, thus Australia isn't one, not for Aborigines, not for anyone. So i am saying the "fair go" is really a figment of our imagination.
Well then, we're about as close to an egalitarian society as you can get.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Riet said:
I'm just saying, who do you think the most likely offenders are?
British Colonialists.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
and you do realise it's still a crime right.
so is being in a store without having physical finances on your person equal to or exceeding 1 dollar.

cxlxoxk

HSC
John Oliver said:
You have no right to that whatsoever. You have legislated protection.

Pauline hanson was in the 90's man. What the fuck is wrong with you?
o yeah what about anti discrimination laws...

and

Article 7 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights 1948

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

I am not a retard, i got 80, in legal, a pretty decent mark...

The first one says legislated protection...ie. before the law...the second and third bold points indicates we have RIGHTS to this.

Last edited:

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
cxlxoxk said:

and

All are equal before the law and are entitled without any discrimination to equal protection of the law. All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination.

The first one says legislated protection...ie. before the law...the second and third bold points indicates we have RIGHTS to this.

are you fucking stupid?

cxlxoxk

HSC
big8oyjames said:
are you fucking stupid?
i'm not gonna even talk to a person with "War is Peace" in ther sig, that makes no absolute fucking sense, war is not peace, and never will be, heck it's not even a WAY to peace... Freedom is not slavery and never will be, and ignorance is not a strength, it is weakness!

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
i'm not gonna even talk to a person with "War is Peace" in ther sig, that makes no absolute fucking sense, war is not peace, and never will be, heck it's not even a WAY to peace... Freedom is not slavery and never will be, and ignorance is not a strength, it is weakness!
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA ROFLMAO. OMFG. srsly, go down to your local tattooist and get "IM A FUCKING STUPID SHIT" printed on your forhead.

cxlxoxk

HSC
big8oyjames said:
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA ROFLMAO. OMFG. srsly, go down to your local tattooist and get "IM A FUCKING STUPID SHIT" printed on your forhead.
No, you do it, please, i'm begging you, you really need to do it!

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
No, you do it, please, i'm begging you, you really need to do it!
suck me off you male slut. oh wait, go back to tazi and give your daddy a blow job. incest bastard.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
cxlxoxk said:

and

Okay, now show me where the law in Australia discriminates specifically against any race.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)