Is western civilisation better than aboriginies of the past? (3 Viewers)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
i'm not gonna even talk to a person with "War is Peace" in ther sig, that makes no absolute fucking sense, war is not peace, and never will be, heck it's not even a WAY to peace... Freedom is not slavery and never will be, and ignorance is not a strength, it is weakness!
ROFL.
You evidently don't read too much, do ya kiddo? Try borrowing a copy of George Orwell's 1984 from a library sometime.
And war does bring about peace. Haven't you ever heard of the saying, "If you desire peace, prepare for war". I'm even using Freud's take of that saying in my sig.
Technically you are also enslaved to the idea of freedom as well. With your lofty left-wing ideas, you are fixated upon the one idea and cannot escape it to view the world in a rational and objective manner. You're a slave to your own ideology.
Also, ignorance can be seen as a strength. "Ignorance is bliss". Happiness is a strong idea and as such nearly the entire population if the world strives towards it. If it takes ignorance to bring about happiness, then some would be willing to make some sacrifices.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Riet said:
Okay, now show me where the law in Australia discriminates specifically against any race.
did you not read, the 2nd one and 3rd one says that we are entitled to discrimination, regardless of the protection under law, in other words, people shouldn't be saying iraqis and islamic people are shit or whatever they are saying.

Ok then how about this quote,

Make love not war...

and

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix

"Peace can only last where human rights are respected, where people are fed, and where individuals and nations are free." The XIV Dalai Lama

"There is no way to peace; peace is the way." A.J Muste

Don't shove a handful of quotes at me...

Last edited:

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
did you not read, the 2nd one and 3rd one says that we are entitled to discrimination, regardless of the protection under law, in other words, people shouldn't be saying iraqis and islamic people are shit or whatever they are saying.
show me this law you dip shit.

edit:like my sig now?>

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
Not it says everyone is entitled to protection from discrimination by the law, and from the incitement of such discrimination by THE LAW.

Surely you can understand there is a difference between someone saying "lebs/abos/asians/bogans are dickheads" and the government ruling that they are. Mind you, you don't even know 1984 so I doubt it.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Riet said:
Not it says everyone is entitled to protection from discrimination by the law, and from the incitement of such discrimination by THE LAW.

Surely you can understand there is a difference between someone saying "lebs/abos/asians/bogans are dickheads" and the government ruling that they are. Mind you, you don't even know 1984 so I doubt it.
All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination

where does it say law in the that sentence (the 2nd one i said, it is on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights)?

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration and against any incitement to such discrimination

where does it say law in the that sentence (the 2nd one i said, it is on the Universal Declaration of Human Rights)?
All are entitled to equal protection against any discrimination in violation of this Declaration

It doesn't say anywhere that people are protected from individuals discriminating against them. The beautiful irony of this is that what you're essentially saying that people shouldn't be able to think certain things, ie. thoughtcrimes.

cxlxoxk

HSC
big8oyjames said:
show me this law you dip shit.

edit:like my sig now?>
Yes, i like it, because what i said is TRUE, your first thing is false!

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
Yes, i like it, because what i said is TRUE, your first thing is false!
if i ever meet you im going to belt the shit out of you with the Australian constitution that sits on my table.

lol youi...OMg i got 80 for legal...im a genius...look at moi...

fuck you.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
big8oyjames i have a new found respect for you.

cxlxoxk....you are an imbecile.

You want to appear to be open and accepting. If you have to tell people you are something in most cases your not... people like you really piss me of. You walk around on an internet forum trying to change the world and even in real life you probably think you're making a difference but you aren't helping anyone it only helps you sleep at night thinking you've done something good.

PS. Aborigines aren't lesser human beings they aren't human beings at all, and also if you are chinese, aboriginals are some of the most racist people i know towards asians.

cxlxoxk

HSC
Riet said:
It doesn't say anywhere that people are protected from individuals discriminating against them. The beautiful irony of this is that what you're essentially saying that people shouldn't be able to think certain things, ie. thoughtcrimes.
The second sentence said basically "entitled to be without any discrimination listed in this declaration", NOT "any discrimination is protected by this legislation", it basically said we have rights (not under law, but inherent within us, simply because we are human) to be protected, and we also have rights not to be subject to mere incitement of discrimination.

Thought is not a crime...But Thoughts of pure hatred and evil, towards another race or culture, in my opinion should be.

Hagaren, you just violated article 5 of that declaration

No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment.

Calling someone not human can be considered treating them in a way that is not human.

Last edited:

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
I am not a retard, i got 80, in legal, a pretty decent mark...
getting 80 in legal and being a retard are mutually inclusive events.

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
Hagaren said:
PS. Aborigines aren't lesser human beings they aren't human beings at all, and also if you are chinese, aboriginals are some of the most racist people i know towards asians.
i actually believe curries are the most racist.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
cxlxoxk said:

Ok then how about this quote,

Make love not war...

and

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix

"Peace can only last where human rights are respected, where people are fed, and where individuals and nations are free." The XIV Dalai Lama

"There is no way to peace; peace is the way." A.J Muste

Don't shove a handful of quotes at me...
Again: Freedom is Slavery.
You have just given me more evidence that you are enslaved by your own lofty and left-wing ideals.
Try viewing the world from your opponents eyes for once.

cxlxoxk

HSC
big8oyjames said:
i actually believe curries are the most racist.
omg more racism, a person is not food, nor should they be given a derogatory name associated with food

cxlxoxk

HSC
moll. said:
Again: Freedom is Slavery.
You have just given me more evidence that you are enslaved by your own lofty and left-wing ideals.
Try viewing the world from your opponents eyes for once.
I do, but i simply can't stay in that mindframe because it is too cynical and whatnot.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
cxlxoxk said:

Thought is not a crime...But Thoughts of pure hatred and evil, towards another race or culture, in my opinion should be.

Hagaren, you just violated article 5 of that declaration

Fuck me man, i am scared of the repercussions on that one.

I'm pretty bad ass 'ey.

God your stupid, it's people like you that insight racism.

generalizations are a fact of life it happens everywhere and its human nature.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
cxlxoxk said:
I do, but i simply can't stay in that mindframe because it is too cynical and whatnot.
Then you don't. Doing so would enable you to understand their way of thinking and the reasons behind it, thus showing it to be rational and reasoned.
Fail.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
big8oyjames said:
look mate, me and you may have our differences about love and all, but we go way back to let that effect us. lets just settle our problems by ripping into cxlxoxk the stupid cunt.
atleast you were trolling.

this guy actually is a complete retard.

cxlxoxk god i hope you get raped by a blind bear.

cxlxoxk

HSC
moll. said:
Then you don't. Doing so would enable you to understand their way of thinking and the reasons behind it, thus showing it to be rational and reasoned.
Fail.
No, its despite their reasons behind their views, which may be rational and reasoned, i still think it is too cynical, along with other things ("stupid" may i say).

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
We're to cynical because it's blatantly obvious that western civilisation is better than being a hunter-gatherer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)