Islam Discussion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I may have asked this in a previous "Islam thread", but I cant remember getting an answer, so I'll ask again.

Although most Muslims argue they oppose terrorism, is it true that that would like to see Australia become an Islamic country?

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
I may have asked this in a previous "Islam thread", but I cant remember getting an answer, so I'll ask again.

Although most Muslims argue they oppose terrorism, is it true that that would like to see Australia become an Islamic country?
if you were a communist you would want australia to be a communist country...if you were christian you would like it to run under christian laws etc etc
i dont really care...i dont really want to have australia as an islamic state
i just want my basic religious rights and i have them so im happy

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
TerrbleSpellor said:
No, the only true god is god, his son being Jesus. Jesus is not a god.
and what the fuk does it mean son of god.? did god knock-up some chick ? did gods arm fall of and it gre into jesus?

jesus is either a martal human if you dont believe in god

or he is god in a form on a human

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
Any women who wears a vail over her head like that IS oppressed, and i don't need their admission to know that they are oppressed. Maybe they don't feel oppressed, because they have been brain washed and treated as inferiour their whole lives.. But try to get an Australian women to wear something like that in the name of religion.

It's in Lebanon, and it is a ceremony where they torture & mutilate themselves.

Exactly, they practice it on all. Do you think that kid wants to have his scalp sliced off? Islamic is a terrible, oppressive, sickening religion.. And people really only follow it due to fear.

Hypocrit.
--how about any woman who wants to wear it over her head to protect herself from prying eyes like yours? give the australian woman (not generalising, just trying to go with the flow) a nude beach and shes there before you get to see any bits of her. she wouldnt want to wear it because it would mean that she would have to cover her bikini, and she spent so long to get rid of that tan line...

i already told you its done by shiites, only. i think i also know from which area of lebanon it was taken from now that you mention it, but everyone knows to steer away from tat area for tat particular day. besides, if you would read about shiites you would know that it is for a reason, one that i cant remember, but basically every other muslim, some shiites included, condemn it, so dont say islam is this.

people follow it in fear, i agree. the indonesians must have been terrified when they saw muslim merchants with some of the best morals attributed to men selling them merchandise, and the majority of them basically converted for fear that they might not get any more nice goodies from arabia.

someone doesnt read my posts... in this section anyway. im pretty sure if it comes down to a poll, your threads are bumpers by comparison. after all, im defending my religion. you cant say anything that sasha, generator, moonlight, ntb, and the others avent already said.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
TerrbleSpellor said:
No, the only true god is god, his son being Jesus. Jesus is not a god.

0o0o0o0 when will jesus be able to take over his father's job? his dad has been working for gazillions of years, when is he going to retire? maybe you can find it on some evangelist site for us or something.

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
SashatheMan said:
and what the fuk does it mean son of god.? did god knock-up some chick ? did gods arm fall of and it gre into jesus?

jesus is either a martal human if you dont believe in god

or he is god in a form on a human
lol Athiests and christians unite in criticizing islam .... thats until they soon start criticizing each other.
:rolleyes:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
mr EaZy said:
lol Athiests and christians unite in criticizing islam .... thats until they soon start criticizing each other.
how is critisizinf jesus only critisizing islam, if anything its critisizing christianity more then then islam.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Damage Inc. said:
I've just had a thought:

Everyone who believes in a higher being (god), is actually schizophrenic.

It all makes sense now.
Wow i will follow this quote from some text, becuase it must be true. kinda like like following a qute from the quran

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
  • Thou Shalt Not waste life praying to an mythical creation( jesus, god and allah) to fool, the simple minded
  • He who ignores Scientific research undermines the credibility of their arguments

more to come

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
  • Thou Shalt Not waste life praying to an mythical creation( jesus, god and allah) to fool, the simple minded
  • He who ignores Scientific research undermines the credibility of their arguments

more to come
correction: * thou wisht not to pray to thy lord, and so shalt you suffer the eternal torment

we do not ignore scientific research.

Generator

HSC
N/A
mr EaZy said:
What is it with you, mr eazy? To criticise one group alone is not to grant tacit approval to another that is not being criticised at the time, and this also applies even if there appears to be a temporary 'alliance' of sorts.

For the record, athiests/agnostics and christians are not united as you seem to suggest, and one must only read through the posts to realise this. Yes, both general groups may be criticising Islam (once again, that should be more than obvious given the thread), but that isn't to say that they are operating along a common front, and to suggest otherwise is nothing more than a display of arrogant ignorance as far as I'm concerned.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
correction: * thou wisht not to pray to thy lord, and so shalt you suffer the eternal torment

we do not ignore scientific research.
how dare you attempt to temper with my commands. I copyright my work that forbids, prevents it from being tempered with. Kinda like what allah did to the quran, but this is more powerful . You will face eternal legal battles, which are more horrifying then 7 hells combined.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
how dare you attempt to temper with my commands. I copyright my work that forbids, prevents it from being tempered with. Kinda like what allah did to the quran, but this is more powerful . You will face eternal legal battles, which are more horrifying then 7 hells combined.
nooo, my command was a reply to your command, and i may spend 60 years to pay the legal fees, but hell lasts alot longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)