Israel–Gaza conflict (1 Viewer)

Zionist

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Yeah, dude, no-one with any credibility denies that the kid is dead because of the IDF. Please stop being so desperate to defend Israel.
Palestinian women and children were trained to fake pain and are taught how to cry in front of camera to cause maximum effect.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
YouTube - Pallywood

Jews have no sympathy, they are just so stupid they take over 60 years to kill a million people. Thats why they don't have any nobel prize winners!

Edu.kid

HSC
Zionist said:
Palestinian women and children were trained to fake pain and are taught how to cry in front of camera to cause maximum effect.
yeah and the maimed and decapitated bodies on the street flinching around are hollywood stunt men too and the 5 year old Palestinian kid with his skull crushed and brains spewing out is fake too.

I have a theory too 6 million jews pretended to look dead during world war 2 and were taught how to fake looking miserable and desperate. this can work both ways but when its u guys then its not fair.

BTW no one said Israel didn't have right to exist.

Zionist

HSC
Edu.kid said:
yeah and the maimed and decapitated bodies on the street flinching around are hollywood stunt men too and the 5 year old Palestinian kid with his skull crushed and brains spewing out is fake too.

I have a theory too 6 million jews pretended to look dead during world war 2 and were taught how to fake looking miserable and desperate. this can work both ways but when its u guys then its not fair.

Canadian columnist Paul Schneidereit has written, "[...] we've seen cases where the bodies of Palestinian martyrs carried on stretchers are inadvertently dropped, then, of their own volition, climb back on again. We’ve seen reports of massacres, as in Jenin in 2002, that turned out, after independent investigation, to have been greatly exaggerated. Needless to say, such episodes don’t instil an abiding trust in subsequent Palestinian claims, at least until they’re verified. LOL:rudolf:

Edu.kid

HSC
Zionist said:
Canadian columnist Paul Schneidereit has written, "[...] we've seen cases where the bodies of Palestinian martyrs carried on stretchers are inadvertently dropped, then, of their own volition, climb back on again. We’ve seen reports of massacres, as in Jenin in 2002, that turned out, after independent investigation, to have been greatly exaggerated. Needless to say, such episodes don’t instil an abiding trust in subsequent Palestinian claims, at least until they’re verified. LOL:rudolf:
HAHAHA this Canadian guy u say. Look at his last name, his f***ken Jewish idiot of course he will say that.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Edu.kid said:

I seriously didn't think it would come to this:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/40/RomanichildrenAuschwitz.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...schwitzpits.jpg/555px-WieselAuschwitzpits.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...les_by_German_Einsatzkomanndo_Oktober1939.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._Nordhausen,_a_Gestapo_concentration_camp.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/75/Einsatzgruppen_Killing.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a4/Holocaust123.JPG

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
No, those of us who have been following the conflict and its prior rumblings with anything approaching an occasional glance are aware that the problem is Israels frequent use of excessive force, and its own breaking of the ceasefire. If you're going to contribute to this thread, know what you're on about, kthxbai.
I'm fairly certain that firing kassam rockets into the territory of the other treaty party constitutes a "violation of ceasefire"

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Edu.kid said:
HAHAHA this Canadian guy u say. Look at his last name, his f***ken Jewish idiot of course he will say that.
omg HE HAS A JEWISH SOUNDING SURNAME THEREFORE IT'S A JEWISH CONSPIRACY AND ALL JEWS R LIARS

fucking hell man, are you normally this paranoid by nature? do you piss your pants at your own shadow>?

Trefoil

One day...
HSC
N/A
Turkey is going to send a peacekeeping force to Gaza.

Probably the first bright idea anybody has had so far, especially since Turkey is a third party - a stable democracy of Muslims, but neither Arab, nor Western.

I'd like to see the look on Arab and Iranian faces when Hamas starts trying to murder Turkish soldiers as well.

Last edited:

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
Trefoil said:
Turkey is going to send a peacekeeping force to Gaza.

Probably the first bright idea anybody has had so far, especially since Turkey is a third party - a stable democracy of Muslims, but neither Arab, nor Western.

I'd like to see the look on Arab and Iranian faces when Hamas starts trying to murder Turkish soldiers as well.
nah it will be some europeans i.e french, german. Turkey has too many other problem to deploy in Gaza

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
mrcalkin said:
nah it will be some europeans i.e french, german. Turkey has too many other problem to deploy in Gaza
My solution to the entire problem:
The Gaza Strip and the West Bank are given back to Mahmoud Abbas and the Palestinian Authority. A combined force of Fatah and Saudi Arabian, Turkish and Egyptian forces expel Hamas from Gaza and then leave it for Abbas and his democratic parliament. The Palestinians officially renounce all claims for Israel's destruction.
A permanent UN force of peacekeepers is to occupy the city of Jerusalem and the surrounding territories (including Bethlehem) and it is to become an international territory. These peacekeepers are to be funded by the UN and should be pulled from a neutral, distant and non-Semitic/Arabic country, such as perhaps Switzerland, Japan or Canada.
Economic borders are opened between Palestine and Israel, and humanitarian aid is allowed in. There is co-operation between the two countries to root out all remaining anti-Israeli cells in Palestine. Similarly, there is co-operation between the two nations to root out all anti-Palestinian forces in Israel. Israel and the international community are to provide funds to aid in the building of a superhighway across Israeli territory to connect the two Palestinian territories. Both countries institute a new education system focusing not upon the last 60 years but instead upon the history before that.

And yes, this plan is partly stolen from Tom Clancy's Sum of all Fears.

banco55

HSC
moll. said:
The Gaza Strip and the West Bank are given back to Mahmoud Abbas and the Palestinian Authority. A combined force of Fatah and Saudi Arabian, Turkish and Egyptian forces expel Hamas from Gaza and then leave it for Abbas and his democratic parliament. The Palestinians officially renounce all claims for Israel's destruction.
A permanent UN force of peacekeepers is to occupy the city of Jerusalem and the surrounding territories (including Bethlehem) and it is to become an international territory. These peacekeepers are to be funded by the UN and should be pulled from a neutral, distant and non-Semitic/Arabic country, such as perhaps Switzerland, Japan or Canada.
Economic borders are opened between Palestine and Israel, and humanitarian aid is allowed in. There is co-operation between the two countries to root out all remaining anti-Israeli cells in Palestine. Similarly, there is co-operation between the two nations to root out all anti-Palestinian forces in Israel. Israel and the international community are to provide funds to aid in the building of a superhighway across Israeli territory to connect the two Palestinian territories. Both countries institute a new education system focusing not upon the last 60 years but instead upon the history before that.

Abbas and the PA are a bunch of totally corrupt thugs (which is partly what lead to Hamas's ascendance). The only way the PA would be able to govern Gaza is like a mafia gang.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
banco55 said:
Abbas and the PA are a bunch of totally corrupt thugs (which is partly what lead to Hamas's ascendance). The only way the PA would be able to govern Gaza is like a mafia gang.
Poverty breeds corruption. If the country wasn't so destitute then most of the officials wouldn't feel the need to lie and steal for a living. Some still would, yes, but that happens in all countries.
Besides which, he's better than the alternative and at least he's secular and reasonably committed to a market/mixed economy.

mrcalkin

Banned
HSC
moll. said:

That would be a dream end, but the chances of it happening is 1%. It is very unlikely that Palestinians who have lost faily because of Israel can forget it, same goes for Israelis. I wonder if we will see another around of suicide bombings.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
mrcalkin said:
That would be a dream end, but the chances of it happening is 1%. It is very unlikely that Palestinians who have lost faily because of Israel can forget it, same goes for Israelis. I wonder if we will see another around of suicide bombings.
I don't know. I reckon the vast majority in both countries are war weary and willing to accept a peace deal such as the one offered at Camp David, even if it does mean some sacrifice for themselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)